Reviews for Inverto
Wish so good I like this change in their dynamic and I love the twist at the end! No one can say mycroft doesn't love his brother
TreeceSherlollylover chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I love how Mycroft is behind the transformation. Great fun!
traceybear chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Haha! Love it!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Heh, in the case of a male Omega and female Alpha, who *instinctively* would take care of the children if any were created?
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I love Mycroft bloody Holmes...
Celosia90 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
oh my gosh! Mycroft! This was so sweet I love alpha Molly and Omega Sherlock
A.L. Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is one of my new favorite (and smutty) stories. Fantastic!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
A
Arioneway chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Never read this Alpha/Beta/Omega fanfiction before. Wow! This is like an another universe all together. Mycroft is being a manipulative megalomania? Love it. Hahaha! My guess is he, himself is an Alpha right? I wonder whom has he chosen to be his partner. Anyways, this fic is amazing and it is incredibly HAWT! Wonderful! Cheers.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Well written and interesting premise. I do have a question. I'm new to Sherlock fanfics, but I keep seeing omegaverse based stories. What does that mean or what other fandom is that from?
Alien Hedgehog chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
yeeeeeeeeeewwwww lil shit! :D
Lady Anthea chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was so sexy. The reversed dynamic was great between them :)
CottonKey chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is the first time reading a story with this specific premise. (Alpha Molly and Omega Sherlock) I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did...which was A LOT. Thank you for this one-shot! I fucking loved it. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
ohhhhhh Mycroft, the evil genius xD
4May chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Lovely twist! Love the dominant Molly! Kept my fingers crossed, most of the time, hoping they didn't change. Mycroft did really well, and so did you! :-)
MizJoely chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
So glad you posted this wonderful story here! Just as hot and romantic and wonderful as the first time I read it! And the second, and the third...yeah, I like it that much! :)