Reviews for Strangeness and Charm
musme chapter 16 . 9/15
I love it
Thanks
Hellomoto chapter 16 . 9/9
Hey! I am so glad I found your story, i am a fan after the first chapter! I've read everything within 2 days and I still want more lol. I know that you haven't updated in years, but is there a possibility of an update on you and how you've been since the last update? Hope you are doing fine and still writing and living your best :)
This is a great find and read. The story is a must and it's only their 2nd year! Things are moving and we've been left with a cliff hanger with Draco's letter...mmmm...so I'll forever be on pins and needles as to what will happen...but I still love the story , so thank you for having continue this story
Anon chapter 16 . 7/20
Please come back!
You haven't updated for a while, so I thought I would post another comment just letting you know that I would love to read more of this story if you're up to writing it and give some encouragement. I really enjoy this story and am very interested to see how Tom and Hermione's relationship progresses over the years and if they find a way through time - or to for Tom to stop aging so he's not old when he meets Hermione in her time. I really hope you're able to update soon, cause I'd really love to read more! :-)
luxsolis chapter 1 . 4/4
Why do I always fall in love with unfinished stories!? Anyways, dunno if your still on here, but love this story of yours. very original idea.
DemonicFox6548 chapter 16 . 2/1
I know you haven't updated in a while but I would love if you continue the story I love it.
Alexia Colette chapter 16 . 1/10
COME ON.
Kaja chapter 16 . 12/7/2017
Aggiornarla presto.
Lunareclipse chapter 16 . 11/29/2017
Good story, hope you update soon :)
Annie chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
Please, continue this story. It really is great.
rossiex chapter 16 . 8/8/2017
please update, please ... I can't wait
Kain chapter 16 . 7/30/2017
This is a really good story. I hope when you are up to it again, that you continue and finish it.

Cheers.
Nispedana chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
Omg this is adorable. Tom is adorable. Hermione is adorable. The plot is awesome. And are gonna sed a bit of dramione? *sparkles*
Veronica Mitchell chapter 16 . 6/30/2017
This story is really good. I love how you've taken a unique approach to the pairing and all that comes with it. Hope you continue!
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »