Reviews for Strangeness and Charm
Girness chapter 16 . 3/15
I love the concept and execution of this story. I hope you will update this eventually.
veganvampre chapter 15 . 2/26
For a second there I almost forgot Tom was evil!
Roseball chapter 16 . 2/18
I love this story line and wish you would finish it if possible.
Gigipink chapter 16 . 2/16
It's sad to see such a good story abandoned. I hope you are alright in the real world. If you do come back to this one day I wonder how things will go. You previously stated that you planned on this being 60 chapters. Time travel is also a tricky subject. Is Hermione's present changed by things she tells Tom?
PanduhBabyy chapter 16 . 1/23
Oh no! I just looked at the dates and the status! I'm so sad!
C0walander chapter 16 . 1/17
loving the story and hoping you haven't given up on writing this story!
please please write more soon love where the story is going!
imnotahorcrux chapter 16 . 12/29/2020
I don't know anything about your circumstances, but I hope that nothing drastic happenedsay, you managed to land yourself in a hospital.

Anyways, I'm Tomione picky hoarder and I find this good, so I'm gonna voice out this one repetitive two words: PLEASE UPDATE
WeasleyIsOurKing chapter 14 . 12/13/2020
THEY WOULD ALL PAY? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WeasleyIsOurKing chapter 13 . 12/13/2020
SHE HAD THE MARKINGS OF A DARK WITCH
WTF NRHCERVEVJRNHFVRH'
REALLY JUICY CHAPTER BTW NICE PLOT TWIST
1Deivle chapter 16 . 12/9/2020
I know this story has been swapped around but i love the premiss so i really hope it gets picked back up again!
katrinaisabelafclaro0120 chapter 16 . 6/5/2020
Moreee plssssss
Mrs. Rast chapter 16 . 6/4/2020
I am so enjoying this story! You are a fantastic writer!
wistful reader chapter 16 . 3/23/2020
... No more? T_T
rawrsharpii chapter 16 . 3/21/2020
Alright, so I am really enjoying reading this story. It has loads of potential that is just waiting to be released. The dynamic between Hermione and Tom seem very realistic to their characters at their age. I do enjoy how you incorporated how people tend to pick up behavioral traits of people they hang around the most. Hope everything is going alright with the author, seeing as how the last update has been a good while ago. Looking forward to the next update and give this story a chance, it is really fucking cute with a nice slow burn plot.
BookwormKW chapter 16 . 11/18/2019
Please continue with the story!
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »