Reviews for What Wasn't Meant to Be
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
is kira goin be i this story?
Mandara chapter 12 . 8/3/2004
I loved the story but the ending left me wanting more. I hope the epilogue could wrap the stroy up nicely. If you dont mind dont make it short make it long as the previous chapters. I really LOVED your story and I hope you keep writing.
Color Crispy chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
GREAT! STORY! Could've had more action with Kira nad Sei, but it was a great story! Maybe you should write a sequel!
Color Crispy chapter 11 . 7/5/2004
UGH! No, I didn't want this to happen! No! Its all wrong! Oh oops, sorry, this is your story. I'm just so into Sei and Kira together.
Color Crispy chapter 10 . 7/5/2004
Aww, no more then a kiss with Sei and Kira. How depressing. LOL! I hope, that they won't become bro/sis! If you do, I'll tell you how bad this fanfic is! Lol, no! I won't do that!
Color Crispy chapter 9 . 7/4/2004
Finally! Yay! I like this chapter! I read it so fast too! One second I'm reading it and then its over, it was just that good!
Color Crispy chapter 8 . 7/4/2004
I know its interesting with multiple people liking one person, but half the time it irritates me, or its just the fact that I want Kira and Sei together. Normally if it was another way I'd want Kira and Rei. I always like the first couple. Always. Also, I didn't like how you go back and forth saying Sei and Kira are together.
Color Crispy chapter 7 . 7/4/2004
This is definately one of your better chapters!
Color Crispy chapter 6 . 7/4/2004
Didn't like this chapter too much. You made Sei and Kira look like they were dating and I don't remember you exactly saying that they were going out. Yeah they hang out, but it isn't the same. And if they are just friends, well just friends don't hug and play with ones hair...
Color Crispy chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
Ack! New Rei, can't picture it! And when Sei said "don't be taking my girl" to Rei, I thought he would say something about how she isn't his girl. And Sei gets all sad. Then Rei goes, "In time, young grasshopper!" LOL! funny! Funny! Because Kira and Sei aren't together yet...right? Never actually said so.
Color Crispy chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
I love this chapter! But I don't exactly love how Kira was so talkative, she isn't that talkative in the beginning, and I think you rushed the ending just a little. Other then that its great!
Color Crispy chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
BRING IN KIRA! Hurry! I think I might really like it when Kira and Sei hook up!
Color Crispy chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
This chapter was so much better then the one before! So maybe Sei and Kira get together? This makes for a very interesting fanfi! I can't wait to continue reading! And you do a good job desripting this story! I give you around of applause *clap* *clap* *clap* How and the best books of Mars are the end ones. I've read up to 14. I think 15 is the last. And I saw somewhere there might be awhole nother book. Not sure. But love the story!
Color Crispy chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I really did like this chapter, and want to read the next. But like all first chapters, it was sorta boring. Sorry to say. I think I just really want Kira to come into the story. See how different it is with Sei still alive!
cassie chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
This Story is GREAT! I absolutly LOVED it. I truly wish it wasn't over, but in a way I'm glad that Sei got Kira instead of Rei. I think it's neat how you totally flipped the story. There were a few boring parts, but over all I liked it. Keep writing like this and you could have your own book soon. Tankx for having an awesome imagination.