Reviews for I'm Still Here
ryuken85 chapter 11 . 9h
Really good story. I like your writing style of subtle bashing and that no matter how strong harry is he can make mistake. I love your other harry story but will you continue this one or is discontinue.
Samhain Otsutsuki chapter 10 . 14h
OK first of all sorry for the lack of reviews over the past 7 chapters. I got way too into it to be normal. You actually got me as much into it as jk Rowling did. i couldnt stop reading, which is amazing. This story is amazing. Your writing is also.
Samhain Otsutsuki chapter 1 . 19h
Holy crap! I love this!
bigmeaty69 chapter 11 . 7/7
like the story
rescue 007 chapter 11 . 7/4
Update nigga!
philippii chapter 10 . 7/2
Oh, I did forget something, I liked that your bashing is a bit more subtle, than in other ffs.
And of course everybodies big question: Is the story abandoned, or not?
philippii chapter 11 . 7/2
Before I start reviewing, please note, that I don't want to malign your story and ideas. There are just some things I dissaprove (most of it are too much a part of the ff to change). Look at it as constructive critism.
First you used a little chliche, I think off as extremely unrealistic. You indicated sexuell assaults and rape to be a daily occurence in house Slytherin. Why is it so unrealistic? Because those who got abused in the younger years would help the others and they would resist the rapists in groups. Witches don't need physical strength and so they aren't inferior. But I liked that you wrote, that boys aren't the only culprits.
Then there is Draco Malfoy. You wrote that he is in no way subtle. But even so. Wouldn't he try to behave like before? Isn't that change extremely fishy? Wouldn't at least Harry tell him, that he should try to stay in the good graces of his father and the pureblood extremists?
For one who lived in war, Harry is not very vigilant, at least when it comes to information. Why would he discuss things with Draco in the corridors? Even if they are desserted. Someone could hear something they shouldn't when they are around a corner or thelike.
Now some personal issues: it's not always bad to write in more than one point off view, but all in all the reader doesn't need to know more than the central character. Of course it is an easy way to personalize charakters, but sometimes authors overdo the PoV.
In the beginning the chapterlength was ok, but now they get way too long.
I liked the way the story goes on. The relationships get established slowly and there isn't a pairing until now. I hope you don't let the harry/multi get out of hands too fast. That's the problem with most of those kind of storys (except in bonding storys). There is normally no satisfying reason why the girls, or Harry, would want something like that. (Please don't make something up thelike of 'I need sex for my magical core to stabalise' because those are really annoying.)
But all in all, it's one of the best time timetravelfics I read (Delenda Est can't be bested 'cause it's nearly perfect). Dimensiontravel is of course another business.
I'm excited on what you'll do with the other dark Lord (and hope that he is in the same world).
Oh and I nearly forgot: please don't pair Harry and Hermione up. You never wrote something specific if they were more than friends in the other world, so I don't think they were. And would someone really start a relationship with a girl that looks and mostly behaves like the best friend?
One last question: is there any reason that in this world they start school one year later?
I hope, I didn't forget anything...
philippii.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 7/1
I loved it!
sad sabrin chapter 11 . 7/1
Lovely chapter
Can you tell us approximately when will the next update be?
Shadow chapter 11 . 6/29
Wow pure genius
firedragonex chapter 11 . 6/30
wow this one of the best harry travels to an alternate universe stories i've found please! Update!
megaslayer321a chapter 11 . 6/30
love this story really really do i especially like what you have done with Draco in keeping him mostly in character but much more mature he has seen that the way he acted before was stupid and while not trying to completely change is still changing as time goes on.

also i'm calling this right now harry's voldemort(old world) is in the ring horcrux bella is wearing.
Neroj chapter 11 . 6/29
There are 2 reasons i like this chapter
1) Something major actually happens...after 200 000 words.
I get why you go so slow but that really is pretty fucking long, especially considering it has only been 2 weeks since harry arived.
2) Harry finally get's a bit of a reallity check, that whas actually the part i enjoyed the most.

What i'm less happy about is the fact that it has been 9 months since the last update, while the first 11 where in a period of a bit more then a year. That doesn't seem very comforting for the future.
Oh well, all i can do is hope
aldhie.javanizer chapter 11 . 6/29
Is this story abandoned..?
Fffdddsssaaa chapter 11 . 6/26
Lol nick and Harry dont have any responsibilities have extra knowladge of events and only thing they do is makeing thing worse or bitching on dumbledore
your story is good to relax, one can throw lots of anger
iam waiting for another chap
2,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »