Reviews for I'm Still Here
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 9 . 9/25
rape is such an ugly word. more like he wanted to savage the proverbial asshole of your mind.
fadewind chapter 13 . 9/23
Really enjoyed this story. Even if it is unfinished. I normally don’t read unfinished fics, but I am glad I accidentally stumbled over this one. It is very well done and I would have missed out on such a creative story.
kruncs chapter 13 . 9/22
Reread this story this week after finding it a year ago and still loving it. I regret that it seems to end here, but thank the author for the world he created which stole my interest.
good sor
Eighty8 chapter 13 . 9/18
This is positively amazing
insanecoop chapter 12 . 9/18
I have really enjoyed reading this, as with all the others and what is written in you bio, sorry for your lose and hope you night one day make it back to this story.
That being said, as someone who hates being manipulated, when Daphne with a smug expression and borderline blackmale confronts Harry over who he is. He is my opinion should have reacted worse, said what he did about all the things he's done for her.
Either basically said, steps had been taken to prevent wards from identifying him drawing on people/ names who the ward recognises or that After everthing this is what she does and thinks she's so smart, ive have threatened her saying if she thinks she's so brilliant, figure out how to put the wards back on her and her sisters room if she tells anyone or tries to manipulate him again.
Not act like a 14 year old and then tell her everything.
There were alot better ways to build up to her being accepted into his trust
AkitoshTheBold chapter 7 . 9/16
OH MY GODDD, you cheeky devil. so that's why Hermione was possessedif only a failed attempt. soul magic.
Shade chapter 13 . 9/12
Brilliant, bloody brilliant. Dumbledore listening to people and may actually be improving himself, Harry's dark action of splitting his soul- yet Fawkes still likes him and the consequences of splitting his soul. Lastly:
He killed all the dementors'. Once the amazement has worn off I'd like to see him talk his way out of answering for this one and how the hat will help explain it (he made Harry the guardian and what that means is he the power to connect Harry to Hogwarts ward's, so that might explain the sudden power to wipe out every dementor. The hat can even say he possessed Harry in order to do so- with Harry's consent of course- to spare Harry to much suspicion and consequence of this stunt).
Looking forward to the next chapter I hope you will one day get the muse to post another chapter for this story again even after all these years.
insert good username chapter 13 . 9/11
well that was a bit of a cliffhanger.
murgel chapter 11 . 9/1
This is such an excellent story.
Thanks very much for the hours of good reading you provided me with.
I'm quite sad that it looks as if you do not have the time for it anymore.
HinataMorningstar chapter 13 . 8/31
This is so good!
AsynchronousTextureStreaming chapter 13 . 8/31
oh ok wow just read your profile. sorry to hear about your relatives.
AsynchronousTextureStreaming chapter 13 . 8/31
sick story. you seem to be still be active and claim it isn't abandoned, so ill take your word for it. can't wait to see the next chapter in this.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 1 . 8/30
I just came back to say it's really sad that the story is abandoned. I really liked the worldbuilding here
Sanyab chapter 13 . 8/26
I love how the story points out so many aspects of canon and expands on it in such an intelligent and creative way! I really hope you continue you this story, I haven't been able to put it down since I started and really want to know what happens.
5,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »