Reviews for I'm Still Here
I like professor Babbling, she seems fun.
Look what Jesus did chapter 12 . 11h
Could have sworn there were more chapters to this last time I read it. Damn. Oh well great story unique spin on events of fourth year and can't wait for the next update
naruhina fan no.930 chapter 12 . 7/26
While i love this story, the premises are really interesting and your style of writing is really good, i'm very comcerned about the pace of the story. You wrote 200k worth of words in the first 11 chapters and yet the interaction between harry and all the other charactors besides malfoy was minimal. I really want to see harry confronting you counterpart, hermoine or even fleur. But the story is so slow. There was even a couple chapters devoted to describing what had happned in a day in the story, i.e the day he went to break out regulas black. And we all know how long your chapters are. I know you like to write out almost every detail but sometimes its becoming more and more tedious to read and the progression of the story suffers abit because after 2 years of writing they have not even done anything significant that will contribute towards destroying voldemort yet and tri-wizards tournament have not even started. To be honest, even the original books are faster then your fanfiction. Its only my personal opinion but i really do think its way too slow
DEBob19 chapter 6 . 7/25
God, please not Ginny, Hermione or Tonks. Or even Luna, although she's leagues ahead of the other three. This story is so, so good, I would hate to see it have that. I'm sure with your ability you could even make it turn out well with them in the group, but it would still detract. Ugh. They've been done to death and beyond, more often than not poorly. He doesn't need Hermione's anal retentiveness, or Ginny's connection to the Weasleys (just thinking of the wasted time dealing with her family when they're enamored with Dumbledore, and dealing with Molly, makes me want to head-desk). Harry is related to Tonks, somewhat closely (although not by pureblood standards), through Dorea Black. The only Luna involved story I've read recently is For Love of Magic, and that's only working because Luna is a bit OC and because the story doesn't take itself too seriously in certain ways.

Even if Harry gets his head fixed, Gabrielle and Ivy (I think it's Ivy) would still be too young for him to accept at all.

Fleur, Daphne, Tracy, Iris. Best combination I can think of. I don't care too much either way with Susan, Hannah, and Lavender, although using Susan is often cliched to death as well. And Harry is probably too murderous to get along with the head of the DMLE. And Lavender is generally portrayed as an stereotypical teenage girly girl (clothes, boys, horoscopes... empty-headed). You've said Fleur is a given. Tracy and Daphne together just seems like it'll be fun, and that is really a large part of what he needs. He needs equals, fun (and kinkiness, why not), people who are interesting and can challenge him. Before anyone chimes in "Ginny!", having a genetic temper is not "challenging", it's obnoxious. And there are few who could be his equal like Iris. I may also have a rarely-indulged enjoyment for that type of thing from SilverAegis's (and later Agnostics Puppet's) Harry Potter and the Girl Who Lived.

Enjoyed re-reading this chapter.
I want more Hedwig. Like one Hedwig "talking" to Harry scene per chapter (minimum) from now until the end. You could even have a "Hedwig talks to Draco and Daphne but they don't understand and Luna tells them what she is saying" scene as well.
high lord mage chapter 12 . 7/24
I love this story and have just reread it after a long time. I really hope that you haven't abandoned this. I see you have had problems with your muse in the past so i hope it is just this.

If it is abandoned i think that will be a great shame but congratulations on writing something so well thought out and unique.
Animefan20-941 chapter 12 . 7/23
Incredible story! I love the addition of Harry's "sister"/alter ego
J R LeDoux chapter 12 . 7/21
I do hope this is a story you are still intending to continue, because it is one of the best I've read on this site.
Faery66 chapter 12 . 7/22
Hope to read more soon.

D
So Iris' shoulder hurts. Are Harry and her connected because they're technically kinda the same thing the universe/original universe set them out to be? Or is it deeper than that?
HPFanfictionIsGreat chapter 12 . 7/21
This story is incredibly well written, and I hope you decide to continue it.
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 7/20
I see people giving you crap about your update times; well, they're jerks… I however, do have one request if you want me to keep reading; either very few cliffies, or none at all…
Baphojr chapter 12 . 7/19
Hello, i just re-read this fic. Can't say how much i like it after reading so much

Anyhow, i was wondering, are you still going at it? would be awesome if you both are. Hopefully seeing a new update.

Really diggin' this.
SPJaymo117 chapter 12 . 7/18
This story is amazing! Holy freaking cow. Please keep going. I will kidnap your muse and hold them hostage for you if you need me to ;). Jokes aside, if you need another beta I'm always up for a read through/ corrections/ tossing some ideas around. Keep up the amazing writing though!
the-loststone chapter 12 . 7/17
Hi! This is a great story! Please update soon.
3,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »