Reviews for I'm Still Here
D00rFr4m3 chapter 1 . 17h
How multi are we talking? Because if it's more than three girls I'm not going to read this.
Super interrestign fic!
Hero Knil chapter 13 . 7/18
Just reread the story again. And can still only say one thing, HUZZAH! Love everything I've read. Looking forward to seeing where things go from here.
haddyg chapter 13 . 7/18
Hi. I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your story and the amount of investment you pour into it. You have succeeded in taking a story with an existing and built world, transforming its foundations and building a plot with an almost completely different look from the existing structure. This is one of the greatest strengths a writer can have.
When I see the number of useless and insulting reviews I lose faith in the world, and it is sad that it comes from people who come to the site to seek faith in something greater and the magic of reading, otherwise they would not read the stories. And although I as well would be happy if you would update the story more, I appreciate that despite the time that writing takes you keep continuing and not abandoning the middle but determined to see it to the end. I will continue to wait in the hope of more, the story is definitely worth it
Shaerl chapter 13 . 7/17
Nice story, bbuuuuuuut, 300k in and still no romance? Just how slow do you want to take it?
Great chapter. Please please please update soon.
11lokilove chapter 13 . 7/12
I love the story. You guys did a great job. I also like the insanely long chapters. The whole plot is intriguing.
Wolf Man 9001 chapter 13 . 7/12
For the next punishment on the wards, when it happens, I recommend making them listen to the sex offender duffle then performing it for either Slytherin or the Great Hall, also, have them attack Daphne.
Scarhead856 chapter 13 . 7/12
Great story... Will await your update... When ever it happens... Keep up the good work...
dsty292 chapter 1 . 7/11
Oh. You're also the author of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

Major props.
dsty292 chapter 13 . 7/11
Ignore the length of time haters. If they want an update so bad, they can write their own goddamn story. lol

You know, I don't expect quality out of HP fanfics anymore. It's not that they don't exist, as even five minutes on this website can demonstrate. By now, however, I think I've read all the ones on the first few pages of top sorting. As a result, finding yours was incredibly gratifying.

I love how you're muddying the waters. You have Dumbledore, but you are careful to avoid painting him as the paragon of virtue in the books or the EVIL MANIPULATOR crutch that many writers love to use. You have Harry, who actually feels mature rather than merely being written as such, who has undergone intense pain without being "edgy". You have the Girl-Who-Lived, but she is her own character, not a Mary Sue, and not merely a female Harry. And you have Draco, whose abrupt introduction is made up for by the slow process of ingratiating himself with the readers, to the point where we care about this particular version of Draco; essentially, you make him sympathetic without depending on a severe amount of headcanon and OOC behavior. My point being, you introduce tropes, but you are not reliant on them, which is exactly what a good writer is supposed to do!

Occasionally, I feel like you enjoy setting up the cliffhanger so much that you tip your hand early. [If anyone reading this hasn't caught up to Ch.13 yet, SPOILERS!] Off the top of my head, the Harry/Draco conversation regarding Daphne's outcome in the original war and the Harry/Fleur conversation that leads to Flitwick's tutorship both end with an ominous statement of someone listening in. While it builds a little tension, it fails to do so in a meaningful fashion. In my opinion, it didn't feel like Harry was in much danger as a result of the eavesdropping. Perhaps making the presence of a third person a surprise would make for a greater impact on the reader? [END SPOILERS]

Regardless, I'm excited to have found this story, and I eagerly await future installments, no matter how long it takes! You have gotten yourself another fan.

Thank you for writing!
Ethan76 chapter 13 . 7/11
As much as I loved this story, the AN at the end of this chapter was perfection
Error-4o4 chapter 13 . 7/10
I'm guessing now this story counts as abandoned
FearWolfXZ chapter 13 . 7/9
Loving this :). Shame it seems to have fizzled off and is closely approaching that black hole of unfinished fanfiction forevermore.

Keep up the good work.
I know, I know don't ask about the story update times but I'm just worried it's abandoned
5,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »