Reviews for I'm Still Here
Kagami Keina chapter 13 . 10/3
PLEASE UPDATE !...
Reading In Moonlight chapter 13 . 9/29
That was very interesting. If you ever find the time, motivation and inspiration to write more for this story, I will happily read it. Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing this, it made for a few very pleasant hours of reading.
Guest12345678910 chapter 12 . 9/27
It's truly amazing to me that for someone who sure does love to explore people's thoughts and reactions to so many different things, you deliberately avoided showing us Regulus and Daphne's reactions to ALTERNATE UNIVERSES, TIME TRAVEL, AND VOLDEMORT'S IMMINENT RETURN!

Kinda wanted to see that
Jesse Wales chapter 13 . 9/26
...man... all the best ones end on the cruelest cliffhangers. I'm not okay.

On another note, I wonder if Harry's magic overrode the Imperius curse for Draco because the Unforgivable, by nature, has the potential to undermine the loyalty oath.
Hanzo Steal Buff chapter 12 . 9/18
Update Chapter
Hanzo Steal Buff chapter 13 . 9/18
Update Please
GhostedMentality chapter 1 . 9/16
Addicting, compelling, aggravatingly good. The pace has managed to hit that perfect sweet spot between too slow to hold attention and too quick to give proper detail.
You've got a gem here.
You manage to continuously feed enough lore and information to avoid frustrating your audience whilst keeping the main plot obscured enough not to lose anyone's interest due to predictability.
You can be a bit dry at times but it's few and far between. Overall, one of the better stories out there without question. Definitely enough to get me to read more of your work.
I would love to read more of this but I can personally attest to the fact that sometimes the muse or drive for a story can either fade or go hide among the dirigible plums... or maybe with the snorcacks.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 12 . 9/8
I am really enjoying re-reading this fic. Are you still monitoring this site?
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 12 . 9/8
i love the thought of harry being able to kinda understand hedwig like this. it makes thier relationship seem more like how it should be. and the fact that she isn't dead. like seriously. why did J.K. have to kill her like that
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 11 . 9/8
damn, some of those rejected titles are amazingly good, while leaving you wondering what the hell is happening! super missleading and awesome
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 10 . 9/7
now that i think about it, would this worlds map show harry as "harry potter" or "ares flamel" and where is it to, does lily have it? or is it with filtch or the twins
johnny99 chapter 13 . 9/7
Interesting story, thanks for your hard work! I enjoyed reading.
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 6 . 9/5
i'd find it funny if harry voldemort entered harry's name into the goblet just to fuck with him
Igniferroque chapter 10 . 9/3
Harry would probably ask Draco about Dobby to see if the House Elf is alive and well.

Separately, a possible explanation for Potter’s power by those who are guessing would be that Harry started taking the Elixir of Life when he was 14 and is, in fact 40, 75 or 150 years old. And that is why he’s so powerful. No one knows how the stuff works given it doesn’t actually grant immortality but everyone thinks it does.
dadscooking chapter 1 . 9/1
I've been good...

I've been patient...

It's been 8 years. Long enough for someone (cough, cough) to get a PhD, settle down with a significant other, have 2.54 spawn, buy a house, and settle into the tedious monotony of a career.

Please! Finish this story. It stands as one of the top 5 stories in the HP fandom universe.
6,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »