Reviews for I'm Still Here
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 13 . 10/16
Wow...I'm speechless. This is an extremely well-written story. Original and has a lot of depth to it. Near flawless spelling and grammar helps with the reading as well. Great job so far, I cannot wait for the next update (don't listen to the fucks bitching about slow updates to this story, they've got nothing better to do).

-SMEP
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS UPDATE HUHUHU
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 1 . 10/16
It's as if Daphne is some fucking wraith like stalker in this fic lol.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 10 . 10/16
Wow, what an extraordinarily well written conversation Harry had with Professor Snape. That, in my opinion, is the highlight of this story so far. Loved the ending to that conversation as well.

-SMWP
storybook thumb chapter 13 . 10/13
Even as much as I like your story your author notes show what an asshole you are so fuck you and your story
Oh nice chapter, can't wait for the next one in a couple years.
alan chapter 13 . 10/7
I like it
srinkel2 chapter 13 . 10/7
This still story keeps me thinking about things. It is funny there are only a few stories that I can find somewhat easily and that I want to go back to. Thank you so much for writing this.
Now please don't leave this pending for a couple of years. It's getting really interesting
INeedYouForMyPaganRituals chapter 9 . 10/6
I'm surprised Harry didn't take the time to kill all of Voldemort's other followers before leaving
Machcia chapter 12 . 10/6
CAN YOU KICK PLUMS IN THE BALLS PLEASE.
Please update or at least tell us if you're not continuing this anymore.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 10/4
Well, Harry will definitely have made an impact with what he just did...and I have no doubt that probably everyone in the school saw it. I hope Harry's newest title is able to save him from the idiocy of Fudge that is about to happen...likely charges of destroying Ministry property or some such. I wonder if Harry's act just now would put him beyond Albus' power rating? It is nice that Harry received those visions of Iris' life, though I am worried about how and why they are starting to share experiences...definitely and ick factor there.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 10/4
Harry so far has three duels he has agreed to, but when will he actual commit?
dutchsoldier chapter 13 . 10/4
I will give an example of what I mean when I said in my last review that harry, while in the story said by the other characters and himself to be extremely illogical, is actually following the most logical course of action possible from both his perspective, but also the perspective of nearly anyone with modern warfare combat training/ most people that have combat experience. Harry's gone to the point where pretty much every person will probably be registered to him as either: /threat, /possible threat or /no threat. This means that if say, like in the last chapter, dementors are stationed near/at the school, he will, as should any person that actually has personal experience with them or has combat experience/training, see them as number 1 a threat. If they then actually prove to be said threat and attack, and are only stopped because a group of school owls has more defensive instinct over children then the professors of the school have, while he knows of ways to kill them and also knows he's the only person in the region that actually has enough resistance to them to do so, the only logical/rational/sane conclusion most soldiers/warriors/heroes will take out of that is to go out there, ensure the safety of category number 3 and ensure number 2 can't interfere. Then kill them all. It is described as illogical, while it is actually the most logical/sane action possible at that moment.
4,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »