Reviews for I'm Still Here
Niektóre historię są warte by na nie czekać.
Twoja jest jedną z nich.
Czekam cierpliwie.
Czytelniczka.
jmw03u chapter 13 . 9/21
I love love love this story! The plot is engaging and Harry and Draco are great. I love it when Harry gets all protective. The dementor fight was really great. Thank you for writing this.
kblankenship1025 chapter 9 . 9/18
The development is great. It’s a bit of a slow burner, but thank the Gods for that. The attention to detail/lore is pretty good. I do however wish there were a few more characters(maybe 1). Zabini is doing a little searching so maybe he might be introduced later. Oh well either way a above average read as far as emotional depth but not that much has gone wrong yet for him. We need a little more spice.
kblankenship1025 chapter 2 . 9/18
Well I have high expectations so far but the potters being alive skinned a bit off the top.
kblankenship1025 chapter 1 . 9/18
Only a remark on there AN. I hope it doesn’t take 20 chapters. That’s a drag to read usually.
Arei-The Peridot Dragon chapter 11 . 9/16
I hope there will be an update to this story. It is very well written and a joy to read!
kyubbiman564 chapter 13 . 9/14
Hey hope you update soon. Love this story
Kaleopsis00001 chapter 13 . 9/14
Man I really liked this story, sadly it will probably take another 2 years for the next chapter that I'll finish in 40 minutes,.
Chi Vayne chapter 12 . 9/13
The ring makes me believe that Voldemort has possessed Bellatrix
silver drip chapter 13 . 9/13
Awesome chapter! Very cool how he's taking out the dementors.
silver drip chapter 12 . 9/13
Great chapter!
silver drip chapter 11 . 9/13
Very exciting chapter! I forgot to mention a while back, of course it's Snape who sees through Harry's deception.
silver drip chapter 10 . 9/13
So Harry, 23yo, is attracted to a 15yo? I really hope he doesn't act on it.
silver drip chapter 9 . 9/12
It seems like both Daphne and Fluer are partially interested in Harry because he didn't show interest in them/their looks.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 13 . 9/11
I love this story, but is the author's muse still not listening to the author? Even if it's something else, I will blame the muse.
The character development is awesome and I respect the slow-going. I will rate this story an 11 out of 10.
I want to write an incredible story like this someday.
5,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »