Reviews for I'm Still Here
Best fanfic I've ever read. Would you accept money to make time for finishing it? A crowdfunding would work well...
B127 chapter 10 . 1/7
rereading this again. shame you don’t have much time to write anymore
Primus2021 chapter 6 . 1/6
So the possibility list consists of Fleur Delacour, Hermione Granger, Iris Potter, Daphne Greengrass, Susan Bones, Gabrielle Delacour, Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley, Hannah Abbot, Tracy Davis, Lavender Brown, Nymphadora Tonks, Azalea Potter and Ivy Potter.

I would definitely remove Gabrielle Delacour, Ginny Weasley, Azalea Potter and Ivy Potter.

I'd do a coin toss on Luna Lovegood, Hannah Abbot, Tracy Davis and the Patil Twins (either both or neither).

And I'd definitely have Fleur Delacour, Hermione Granger, Iris Potter, Daphne Greengrass, Susan Bones, Lavender Brown and Nymphadora Tonks, in the harem. This way you have at least one from each House, plus one from Beauxbatons and a recent graduate, who is both a Metamorph & an Auror.
meeeeeeeeeeep chapter 1 . 1/4
hi, hope you come back
An anonymous Huffelpuffer chapter 13 . 1/1
Amazing story! The plot and characters are great and combined with the fact that this is one of the most (if not the single most) grammatically correct fanics I have read makes tis a clear 11/10. I hope that this story gets updated, but seing as the last evidence of activity (I can find) is currently almost 5 years old, I must concede that my hope becoming a reality is improbable. Anyhow a big thank you to the authors for this great read!
(Please excuse any mistakes I have made in my English as a nonnative speaker writing this in the middle of the night.)
BoyInStripedPajamas chapter 13 . 12/29/2023
fantastic story. Very interesting. hope the authors continue it. seems to be abandoned tho. what a shame
Natsworthy chapter 4 . 12/26/2023
Chapter 4 is a filler guys. it's all about Iris and her daily life.
TheBrotatoPatch chapter 13 . 12/14/2023
I hope this eventually gets a continuation, this story has been really good so far.
PedroNF chapter 13 . 12/13/2023
Atualize, por favor!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 12/12/2023
I had started thinking Aries had entered his name on his own to try to help save the champions. We didn't get to see the fight in the common room. But. We got to see Aries get ugly on the ape. He hasn't done that for at least a week with barty.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 12/12/2023
Before I start this chapter, a thought surfaced again. So before I forget again. Or get sidetracked again... Harry multi... Harry/Daphne/Hermione/iris/Susan B/ the perfect number for a coven? Toss miss Luna in for kicks/chaos. Don't forget Fleur. Or Tonks. Back to reading.

They still need to do something about the castle wards, before they wind up regretting it. And Regulus. And snake food besides Kreature. AND they desperately need to do something about the cup since good ole Moody had plenty of time to doctor it. Everybody just forgets it or let's it slip by.

Well, it's not closure, but I'm glad she was able to bring the Potters up to speed. It's much better than not knowing. James and Sirius will go after Albus, Lily will try to manscape him manually, one hair at time full body, perenelle will have to be stopped. And Albus will skate that he might have had suspicions, but was not sure and could not find a cause/cure and apologize for his ineptness.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 12/12/2023
The goblins still "manage" bloodlines and inheritance, can they do a test on Harry to see if he is considered related to the Potter's in this world? Maybe he and Iris could get together, especially if his blood isso screwed up his DNA is off and they are not related close enough for it to be bad, and incest is not uncommon there in the old families. Iris has been seen by all the quacks and movers and shakers for her scar. No one ever mentions her seeing the experts on curses...the curse breakers like in gringotts, like in Bill Weasley. The goblins didn't care about the cup, or the horcrux, but for a few gazillion gold, they might care about her scar, or bill might know people that could.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 12/12/2023
Maybe the map doesn't work so that it doesn't show Harry Potter to viewers when Harry doesn't exist. Way to go, Iris that was either a stroke of genius to call out a bad guy, or a bad good guy, or a missle strike to start a classroom war, or an invitation to detention
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 12/10/2023
You left the P&P Patils from your list. I have wondered how Harry can often seem so advanced in fighting in his training or casual duelling,and yet so inept at times when the crap is hitting the fan.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2023
This is probably my eleventh time reading this fic and it makes me as sad as every other time to know something this incredible will have no closure. I wish you had at least given it to a decent replacement author to finish. Succcch a good story that deserved so much more.
6,399 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »