Reviews for I'm Still Here
surya25addanki chapter 13 . 10/2/2023
Wow,i hope this updates
David12leca chapter 13 . 9/28/2023
take a bow and bask in ur accolades of excellence this was one of the best stories I've read in a long time.
Fredward1 chapter 13 . 9/28/2023
Of course the second you reach the point of the story, the whole plot that you’ve been building up to since you first started writing it, you drop it. Lovely.
Volunteer Insomniac chapter 5 . 9/24/2023
these oathes don't make sense, otherwise the entire law system is obsolete in regards to wizards, aka no squeezing out of going to Azkaban for death eaters
David12leca chapter 6 . 9/24/2023
a fantastic take and brilliant balance of events
Volunteer Insomniac chapter 3 . 9/23/2023
I'm liking the story and the writing, but I don't agree with the magic system seeing as I have come to my own conclusion in regards to magic.
steel.metal14 chapter 13 . 9/21/2023
an excellent read
Deal With Itt chapter 13 . 9/18/2023
this was really good read it over the last couple days.
hope the twins and luna show up more
glad y'all write this
Jason5667 chapter 13 . 9/9/2023
You mentioned in your last chapter until someone's paying for your time, it's up to you what and when you update. Out of curiosity how much to interest you in making more content for this story? Depending on what you ask for I'd definitely be willing
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2023
Wow
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/8/2023
I just reread this one again.
I really like it. (Actually I like all your HP stories.)
This final chapter is very long tho, if you ever write a chapter of this size again could you split it into smaller pieces when publishing it? It is much easier to navigate the text when the scroller is actually visible. And please make a note at the top of all multichapter postings.
Kevin chapter 13 . 9/7/2023
I’ve been reading this since your first posted it. I don’t read fanfiction anymore but once a year I come back to see if this story has been updated. This and Santi’s work. If I see that you have updated, I’ll reach out to you and zelle you $500. Or if you make a Patreon page, I’ll make the donations there. Come back to this story please.
nintschibintschi chapter 13 . 9/7/2023
wow what a joy ride love this story and what a cliffhanger please I would love to read more a new fan nintschi
Borg chapter 13 . 9/1/2023
Six years huh…abandoned
Mahmoud Gasir chapter 13 . 9/2/2023
This is one of my favorite stories on this platform, thank you so much for your work!
6,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »