Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
Abby3aqua chapter 1 . 10h
Oh my god. One of the best fictions ever. Granted it is only the second naruto fic I've gotten through but it was amazing. I got just as excited as I would when I watched the series. So stricken, and so cant wait for the sequel omg.
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 23 . 2/5
I truly adore this story. This is definitely, one of the few adventures that I got really excited about. The mystery, the action, heck the concept itself is marvelous. Although I did find the later chapters a bit vague, I definitely believe that all these chaos would lead to something fantastic. Great job!
CrazyScythe chapter 19 . 1/29
What's with Orochimaru and summoning 12 year old boys to study them?
fortheloveofb chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
Ya know, I have seen this fic rec'd countless times, but I always thought the concept was strange for a long long time before finally reading it. I guess I was thinking the younger Naruto would wake up in his older body and have to try and deal with it? Wow, was I wrong (obvs you know that since you wrote it but still... _)
This is an absolutely fantastic fic with a seriously rich plot! I love it and I can't wait for the sequel!
I hope your original work is coming along well :)
Just dropping in to tell you what a gem you've written~
apolausta chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
Just finished this fantastic story. It was absolutely brilliant, thank you so much for writing and sharing it!

I loved your portrayal of Naruto, both younger and older. And your twisting of canon with this one added ability of Orochimaru's - so well done! And all your characters were fleshed out and rang true.

I saw in your profile that you're working on the sequel, and I am super excited for that, whenever you're able to release it! Thanks again :D
Secret.Identities chapter 23 . 9/23/2016
That. Was. Awesome!
Amazingly original despite the fact that you followed canon timeline and all!
I was a little disappointed that the end did not resolve things yet, but that just makes me anticipate the sequel. Ohh, I am gonna love seeing what you come up with for Obito's side. I'm actually more excited for that than for Naruto's side, because I've seen quite a lot of these kind of stories for Naruto already.
What I would particularly like to see? MINATO. I need Minatoooo! and him together with Kushina. Man, those two make a pair.
It would also be awesome if Past-Naruto and Paster-Obito meet again, if that's ever in your plot plan, and not-quite-yet-married Minato deals with a teenage son and Naruto gets to understand about his father.
YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER
Um the Muse chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I read this thing and this my review :p

I like the idea here of having Naruto go forward in time. I also like the mystery of not knowing what's going on. Thanks for sharing this story.
Secret.Identities chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
I sighed a sigh of utter relief when it was confirmed that present-Naruto still exists.
Gai's part on the omake is so awesome! XD
Amaaaaaazing writing and story. Lovin' it!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
Gaara doesn't seem like the best choice for keeping Naruto safe. He lost against Deidera alone. In Konoha however he would still have Kakashi, Gai, and Tsunade.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Really like how you portrayed Sakura here, where she thinks she is helping Naruto but is actually causing more damage(Similar to the confession)
ranoshi chapter 23 . 9/1/2016
I would like to see things possibly improved for little Kabuto, that poor child, I worried about him the most because Naruto and Obito actually have people waiting for them. This was such an amazing story, I want to see how Naruto's attempt to change his own time line to through and if Obito will get to live this time and get to be a mentor, older brother to his time line's Naruto. Thank you for writing!
ranoshi chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
I love your inclusion of all the characters, your portrayals of everyone fits so well with canon. I'm sorry Shinji and his family died. The villains still sound batshit. Konohamaru's growth is amazing and Naruto is the best, such a kind soul.
ranoshi chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
I am super fond of Sai and Kakashi right now, I wonder how Naruto will take to seeing Gaara again.
ranoshi chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
I like your Sai and Sakura, they come off likeable. And anyone who thinks on Naruto fondly is ok in my book.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
It's good to see people bring up how cute Naruto was when he was a kid, Tsunade and Kakashi are awesome teasing the young Naruto.