Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
Ic3pup543 chapter 17 . 4/8
I'm shook shaggy. Like, seriously shook. We went through a lot, all the way through that. First, he got dropped into a world he knew nothing about, a world which barely trusted him and could scarcely figure out what to do with him. Orochimaru was causing trouble literally everywhere he went, screwing up nonsense with Konoha and Suna and the whole war with his edo-tensei nonsense, not to mention everything he went after Naruto with. Then, Obito, running around and pissing people off like a jerk, revealing things that no one was really ready to know or be told. Itachi and Nagato, summoned from beyond, served their purpose as much as they could. They delayed the inevitable as long as possible, but in the end, there was nothing to be done which could alter the path this future was set upon. Perhaps now, this Naruto will have that chance.
Ic3pup543 chapter 10 . 4/7
he just cant manage to keep himself out of trouble, can he. Then again, it's not really his fault; he's been stuck dealing with circumstances beyond his control since he was a child.
Ic3pup543 chapter 9 . 4/7
I forget, sometimes, that the world doesn't run on rational people. If it did, wars would never be fought, and hunger would be an enemy brought to its knees. If only. If only the world had more Reigen Arataka's. Though... perhaps it's best that there be only one of those, after all. So Naruto can barely focus enough to ask the things he would like to know, can barely see that which is before his eyes. Obito is busy manipulating nonsense to try and drive the world into an eternal slumber party, becoz he's a little punk, and Zetsu is off being creepy somewhere, supposedly. The Wind Daimyo is both unprintable and unacceptable, even in bad company, and he's not likely to do anything but hang around and cause trouble. Sasuke is off in a cage, trying to plan his way into being a wildcard, for all the good it'll do him, and now the world has tilted on it's axis. Hopefully, Naruto gets to figuring things out soon.
Ic3pup543 chapter 4 . 4/7
well that's a nut buster. I've been somewheres between bouncing off the bliddy walls and crying this whole fic, so there's that. cheers gov
Ic3pup543 chapter 2 . 4/6
His life is a hamsterball tossed off the side of a building with a rocket affixed on the weirdest possible angle. I mean god. The reasons we don't always understand things are often that we have been busy studying other things in our minds. So while some develop people skills, other's comfort themselves by knowing they can recite three-quarters of Shakespeare's original works both in under thirty-seven hours and one go. Naruto would definitely have been a Shakespeare buff, had he not been ruminating on hatred. Answers are not often easy. So he's met Sai, and almost instantly recreated their original dynamic, if somewhat cuter. It has just occurred to me, actually, that this story could be seen as a different perspective on another really cute trope, so my mind is blown again. Moving on, we also have Kakashi off investigating, zero signs of Kabuto or Zetsu, for any reason, no idea what happened to this timeline's Naruto, either Kurama, or how he got there. Then, the only thing I can think of for those villagers might be Pein, or possibly Itachi, but I'm 80 percent sure Tsukuyomi doesn't kill, and that both are dead. Reanimated by Kabuto, but dead. I suppose that means something either way. On another note, I wonder how long it will take Naruto to put the pieces together for some of these things...
Ic3pup543 chapter 1 . 4/6
I've seen this fic pop up on my list of things to read several different times, and disregarded it most of those for a childish desire towards control and a few even-less-rational impulses I'm still stamping out. Now that I'm looking at it again, it's an obscenely fascinating premise. The summary is well written, and even if this first chapter hasn't begun leading my brain around in circles yet, it's still top-quality. I'm eager to see the direction this takes!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Nice!
ZeroXYami chapter 14 . 12/2/2017
I love how the younger Naruto is basically Konohamaru when he's meeting his aniki lol.
ocpariz chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
Truly a wonderful story. Either one of, or THE best time travel fiction I have read on this site. Had me captivated through the entire read. Onto the next one! I will become the wind!
TridenteAzul chapter 17 . 10/16/2017
Omgggg this was simply awesome
btw, so i'm pretty sure i can rule out three of the four flashes; if i'm not mistaken, they were Ashura, and ovbiously Minato and Kushina, but who was the last one...? Hmph curiosity, curiosity
monochrom68 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
this feels like a GAME of thrones. I wasn't prepared, its like vyserion death all over again
Timeportal88 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
I just finished your story and I loved it. I like t how you interweaved the two Naruto, their interactions seemed really genuine. You also did a really good job of writing characters, especially Obito, I can't wait to see what the sequel has in store.
scotty26 chapter 16 . 8/31/2017
You have a way of being dramatic you know that? Still that's good because it keeps you guessing as to what is going to happen next
Salinia chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Only three chapters in and I think this story is awsome!
Can't wait to read more!
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 23 . 7/28/2017
This story was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
It was so good!
You had me hooked from the very start!
And when Naruto was brought to the future again wth Obito, I felt so sorry for him but it was just amazing!
And when Naruto almost turned into a tree, I thought he was done for!
I thought he was actually dead!
And oh god the poor child Kabuto!
He was so adorable and he didn't deserve any of this and I felt so sad when I saw how he ended up when he returned t his time!
And when Obito disappeared, I was wondering what happened and why he'd gone for so long but then I realised and yes I am so happy for him!
This is so beautiful and amazing and well written and it had me hooked from start to finish!
I've been reading this for days and each moment was absolutely worth it!
You kept every bit of the story interesting and I was just waiting to see what would happen next!
I don't know what else to say!
This was so good - no, just FANTASTIC WONDERFUL MARVELLOUS SPECTACULAR AWESOME!
It's amazing and one of the best stories I've read - ever!
I love this so so so much!
Thank you so much for writing this!