Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
Makuro767 chapter 28 . 10/13
I need to do my NaruHina rant, so excuse me. Of all the people in Naruto's life, only three people had ever told him they loved him. One is the Yondaime, two is his mother and third person is Hinata. Also, of all the people in his life, these three are the only people who can pick him out of despair because usually it is Naruto who had to be the stronger one, the unbreakable one. But Minato told him to believe in himself, Kushina also does the same and finally Hinata, who woke him up from the shocking realisation that nothing will be the same after the war and Nagato is not there to fix things anymore. They did not coddle him, or stop him from doing what he feel he must, they just there to pick him back up when he stumble and send him on his way. They didn't ask anything more from him other than be happy and content.

Basically, NaruHina is Relationship Goals.

SasuSaku on the other is the fantasy relationship, the unrealistic expectation of a girl who believed her very presence in man's life will change him for the better. Sakura is very much like Sasuke, in that they will sacrifice everything for their ambition and the person they loved. They are both selfish and awful people, not gonna lie.

NaruSaku is just an unrealistic shipping of the typical on again off again couple whose only bright side is the rowdy and excitable dynamic that is ultimately will never go beyond its initial phase. Because they are the type of couple that everyone think is adorable, fun and cute but didn't and couldn't go beyond that because they are not the type to support each other when one falter. Everything has to be perfect and flawless because otherwise the fun will be interrupted and that is not good. Basically it will never go beyond the dating phase.

Now that this is done, back to reading...

I only rant because the story is believable, something that could happen canon wise. Not many fanfiction author is capable of streamlining their story so flawlessly.

Also, it occured to me that Naruto has always been the one sharing his affection before connecting with others and no one other than those three ever does it to him first unconditionally.
Intellectual909 chapter 41 . 9/30
Oh gosh, this was amazing. I'm sad we probably won't see much of the future and how the past selves affected it, but it's amazing nonetheless.

Even in the last chapter, you left so much to think about. Did future Orochimaru overtake the current one? What does that mean for the present? What happened to Kabuto? Can beings from the past sneak into the future through Kamui? Can past Obito meet past Naruto?

I am so eager to see more. Time travel was absolutely fascinating here, and I'm sure there's plenty to discover. There's so much to find out!

I must say, some of my favorite moments were the awesome grown shinobi being kind to little Naruto. Sakura being sweet, Gaara omg Gaara he's soft for little Naruto my heart can't take it, Nagato and Itachi giving sage advice. It gave all the fluff, which rly helped in a story as loaded as this.

Hope you're doing well!
Oh no...
NARUTO AND KURAMA FRIENDSHIP YES

Sorry, i got a bit excited haha. But thank you for introducing this possibility! He might not be so alone, afterall.
Captain Kaye chapter 41 . 8/18
This story was amazing from beginning to end. Thank you for writing this. Have already read the sequel. Can't wait for the third part!
ThelittleKing chapter 15 . 8/16
Loving this fic so far. The only weird thing is that the elemental regions seem very small in your story as people can run from the Sand to Lightning in a small amount of time.
DarthVader2005 chapter 41 . 8/15
Wow,...I gotta say this was such a fantastic read! Everything was perfect! The different meetings, interactions, and reactions the younger Naruto had with everyone and everything was just wonderful! And the attention to detail to from both the manga and anime was just incredibly done! I'm going to start on the sequel soon and I can't wait to see how younger Naruto is going to try to handle all of this.
Makuro767 chapter 1 . 8/12
I just realize... beside never getting an official Chounin or Jounin level, Naruto never did get to officially attend his inauguration as the Nanadaime because of Himawari's 'lock on' attack... guy missed out a lot...
just hella bored chapter 41 . 8/5
Even though theyre back I still cant stop myself from thinking that something is wrong wrong wrong wrong... Something is missing its not finished not yet. Nononononi.
Yeah something like that and my chest feels like there’s something pressing on it..

Which means that you did a great job with your story because im feeling so ... I don’t know. Frustrated? Upset?wary? Ugh!
just hella bored chapter 16 . 7/29
I have my doubts and knew it was true nothing is ever a coincidence and he was hella suspicious the moment he used yama kuns name it is utterly devilishly smart plan and I cant honestly get gow he does it..
vellisavet chapter 41 . 7/19
It was a wonderful story and I enjoyed it a lot
Detsella Morningdew chapter 9 . 7/11
This is the first time I've favorited a story before even getting a quarter of the way through it.

It just feels intensely REAL in a way that is rare, while the plot itself is rather fantastical.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 7/11
Wow.

You write characters well enough where I realize that I need to rewatch Naruto in order to continue my own fics. There's a lot of subtleties involved that I simply didn't pay enough attention to. Of course, I paid attention enough for watching and possibly analysis, but not creation of original content.

Anyway, my point is that you write good.
bluegras chapter 41 . 7/3
this is amazing! i was going to say that there should be more, about what will happen in this other naruto's timeline, and obito's- then i found out there's a sequel :D gonna binge it now heheh
13tempest chapter 32 . 5/22
Thank you for making me laugh out loud for a minute, about Obito wondering if he and Rin eloped.