Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
Erasels chapter 2 . 6/30
This is a short review, this is not a long review, I want to say hi with this review, as well as saying bye with this review.
Erasels chapter 1 . 6/30
I read this thing and this is a review. (Rather brilliant, right?)
Jokes aside, I've seen this story pop up a lot of times, but your summary really made it seem like a different story, to me at least. Was pretty sure this would be a giant AU where everybody tried to manipulate Naruto or something.

The first chapter seems pretty good, your grammar and spelling is good enough for me to not have noticed any mistakes. Furthermore, it seems like you're taking an interesting direction with it, do both Naruto's exist? Probably, this isn't a time-switch, but a... something.

Glad you're sharing this piece of fiction with the community, thanks. :D
Hektols chapter 20 . 6/27
Lets hope that Obito finds out who is his future self.

I'm more inclined to think that Madara just dug up Obito's body, it was too much coincidence that Kamui worked without the Mangenkyou and that he appeared just in Madara's cave.
otakujijo chapter 20 . 6/26
Can Kakashi be the one to find them? I can't wait to see Obito's reaction when he finds out who's really behind the war. If he does at all.. Though, one thing I'm wondering is are they back exactly after Naruto was sent back home? Or is it later? Like does the alliance know that Tobi is Obito yet? Loved the chapter.
Naruto secret jutsu chapter 20 . 6/25
So unless they figure out how to use Kamui again they'd probably be stuck in Obito's dimension for quite a while, nice chapter as always!
Murazor chapter 20 . 6/23
Been reading this story over the last couple of days and I am finding it quite remarkable, at least in comparison to the somewhat lackluster average of this genre. Thanks for the time you've invested writing this.
SageModeSasuke chapter 20 . 6/21
Great chapter! :)
if that purple barrier is the same one from chunin exams touching it explodes a person so having naruto touch the barrier is really SOD breaking.
Dorcyy chapter 20 . 6/19
I can't wait for the next chapter. This one was awesome with Orochimaru's plotting, Kurama's slowly changing opinion and Obito's unlocking the kamui.
WDW chapter 20 . 6/19
This chapter. THIS CHAPTER. I read through this three or four times today, just so I could impress every bit of it in my memory. Oh my god, this is everything I've ever wanted in a kid Obito - Naruto friendship. They're so adorable and in-character, and Obito's trying to be protective of Naruto because of how much Minato did for /him/...

...and over it all, is the constant reminder of the canon present. I cringe every time Obito mentions how awesome his future self must be (and Naruto /agrees/ because that kid doesn't even contemplate the possibility that Obito's dead - even though he knows about Kakashi's Sharingan) and when Orochimaru makes his little references. And when Naruto vows to beat the truth out of Orochimaru... Kid, you don't know what you're asking for.

Kamui. /Kamui./ I didn't see that coming, even though I've used the whole 'Obito has Kamui before Mangekyo' in one of my terrible middle-school fics (so yeah, I can confirm with you on that part of the manga! I squinted at the panel really hard to make sure, way back when) but this means /so much/ for the next chapter. Because the FSW is still going on, and kid Obito probably has no idea how to get him and Naruto out of there... which means...

Kakashi and Tobito is going to be in for a SHOCK when they jump into Kamui for their fight. Of course, you might be taking another direction that I haven't foreseen - which is awesome, better than fine, because it would undoubtedly be better than what I expected - but I am seriously anticipating the next chapter. This is probably my favorite fic on the site right now, just because it revolves around the concept that got me back into the Naruto fandom - how things and people change over time.
long live marshmallows chapter 20 . 6/19
Wow, quite a lot happened in this chapter! I'm assuming that lots of people have been brought into the future.
I like the part with the bushin! Naruto-Naruto interactions are just so amusing. XD

WHYYYYY DID YOU HAVE TO END WITH A CLIFFY!?
(I can't wait to see more characters show up :D :D)
Sorlian chapter 20 . 6/19
Hah nicely done. Was wondering how they were going to get out of there, seemed essentially impossible.
AthanatosOra chapter 20 . 6/19
Oh man, this chapter. I could literally feel the frustration and helplessness that Obito and Naruto felt (it was SO frustrating! The two of them did well to remain calm even in this situation, heh) and damn it Orochimaru, you and your machinations and shitty ideals, you need to just go away already! Shoo!

I feel for Juugo, I really do. And Kimimaro. They're both such kind souls but with power-for one, it's out of his control, and for the other, it brought about the extinction of his family. It's literally a curse, and the two really only had each other, and to FINALLY meet again under these circumstances... Orochi, you are one slimy sunnuvagun.

Holy crap I didn't expect the Kamui, but I was all, "HELL YEAH, you lost Naruto and Obito snake BITCH, LET'S SEE YOU TRY TO TRACK THEM DOWN NOW!" I hope that Obito wakes up soon, though. I can't help but wonder if they'll be stuck there for a while, and will meet Tobi/Obito or Kakashi by accident when either of those two use /their/ Kamui. UGH, the plot, it THICKENS. Like cooled and beaten egg whites. GAH.

I honestly didn't even know it was implied that Obito had used the Kamui and /that's/ how he ended up in Madara's care, and for these kinds of things I usually go back and do some wiki research-but in this case, I don't even care. XD You wrote it well, it fits, so as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter. Besides, what's a little plot-bending to a series full of plot-holes?

My review is probably going to be censored to hell XD Great chapter as always!
Quathis chapter 20 . 6/19
Well, that's not good. Orochimaru with control over Naruto? Badness will follow this. Though Naruto and mini-Obito slipping into Kamui is a surprise. Curious on how things will go from here. Until next time.
WhiteWinterStar chapter 20 . 6/19
They made it! At first when Sasuke came I thought he was going to break them out, but I suppose he's still too much of a shit to care. There may be some after effects of him seeing little Naruto, though. And kamui? Cool choice! I don't mind a bit of logic bending, it was a pretty cool way to escape. And that certainty qualified as a life threatening situation. I wonder where they'll end up when they get out? And by the way, Obito's sharingan awakening in the fight with Natuto was awesome.