Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
King ofheros chapter 16 . 9/3
interesting use of izanagi
The only thing that makes no sense about this fic is are you either too old to remember or too young to notice how much people grow from 12 to 16 years old? The idea that Kiba or Sakura are just a little taller or Naruto a little smaller seems absurd. The idea that when they see each other they don't immediately realize the difference is completely retarded. I thought at first you were doing it as a joke but then it seemed like you were not and actually believed it.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 8/22
Wow! So many questions! I highly doubt Kabuto's intention was to bring him here for the Kyuubi though. Kabuto doesn't seem like the type to give a crap. He probably did it for science, but comes the question why Naruto? Did something happen to affect that?

And is the current time Naruto still running about? Why did he appear in that village of all places?

So many questions~
PuppetMaster55 chapter 17 . 8/21
I cried the first time I read this chapter, and then I reread it and cried again. Only, now I can't tell if I'm crying for Nagato or Naruto because everything got emotional at the end there and it's painful.

This story has very quickly become my favorite fanfic, and I will almost be as glad to see it's conclusion as I will be sad. This story is one I would gladly want to own a physical copy of. Really, really love this.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 8/16
So, let me see if I got this straight? You slam a 12 year old ignorant, weak no jutsu having Naruto into the body of a strong, well trained, Kurama bonded 18 year old Naruto... And this somehow works to be a good idea?

Doesn't that just make him seem really useless?
MysticTyphoon chapter 22 . 8/14
I just spent the last couple of days reading this. I didn't think I would like it based on the summary, but I decided to give it a chance and am so glad I did. Thank you for writing such an incredible story.
Jada.anime chapter 1 . 8/7
Love it!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 22 . 8/6
I don't know why you don't have as many reviews as you should. This is a wonderful piece of work, and I look forward to more in the future, with a possible sequel!
gwntan12 chapter 22 . 8/2
When are you gonna update again? I love this story a lot!
Cute Kirby chapter 22 . 7/31
Waaaaaaah! That ending with Naruto grabbing Tsunade's jacket is beautiful. :') Naruto holding himself hostage was a very Naruto thing for him to do. And getting on so well with Kurama years ahead of time . . . Watch out, future, 'cause things are about to change!
(And Kabuto gets to live happily ever after far away from manipulative, evil ninja, right? Riiiiight?)
MrBright01 chapter 22 . 7/29
Wanted to congratulate you on a fic done well. It follows a little close to canon at times, which can drag on, but your writing style is excellent and what grammar issues I have seen are all minor things that sneak into any unpublished work. Like many of the other reviewers, I look forward to the possibility of a sequel following the changes made because of this knowledge. I suspect it would be an even better story. Again, well done.
bikingrhino chapter 22 . 7/29
Those last two sections were excellent, I really liked how things ended with Obito and Naruto's reaction to waking up. I don't want it to be over!
bikingrhino chapter 21 . 7/29
Great chapter! I was really hoping that they would come up on the battle with Kakashi and older Obito but I was being a little too optimistic about the outcome. Nice cliffhanger, but luckily I'm behind on reading so I'm off to figure out what happens next!
apimpnamedKyuubi chapter 22 . 7/28
I eagerly await a sequel when this is over cause time-travel fics are quickly becoming addictive.
Abdullahsaurus chapter 22 . 7/26