Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
The Mountain Fairy chapter 24 . 10/10
I have never read so fast before. Obito and Kabuto? I am dying to know how this will go.
Thank you for writing this once again.
Definitely one of my top 3 time-travel fanfics.
The Mountain Fairy chapter 14 . 10/10
Younger Naruto's interaction with his older self is the best thing in this fanfiction so far. I loved it.*\(o)/*
The Mountain Fairy chapter 6 . 10/10
I am really enjoying your fic. :)
I liked the idea of sending Naruto to the Sand Village.
I also appreciate the work you have put behind this fanfic. It is clear that you have planned and planned the entire outline of the story from the details you are including in it. So great job.
Your dialogue needs a bit of polishing but you have all the time in the world to improve.
Keep writing no matter what because it is clear that writing is not just a hobby for you (at least that is what I get from the way you write).
Once again well done :)
The Mountain Fairy chapter 2 . 10/10
I definitely cracked a rib this time. XD
The Mountain Fairy chapter 1 . 10/10
This is so good.
One of the best time-travel stories out there and I have yet to read the second chapter.
I may have cracked a rib or two from laughing so hard.
Great job!
Mernom chapter 5 . 10/1
It's actually a rather impressive showing by Konohamaru. 5 shadow clones total, plus two high ranked ninjutsu. For a genin, it's really good.
it would be cool if you do something like this but Boruto version
ThePurpleBear chapter 23 . 8/20
I really loved this story. The climax was quite emotional and i loved how Naruto was determined to take the hard road, if it meant Obito and Kabuto could be free too. But it seems like Orochimaru wasn't quite interested in releasing Kabuto, unless I misunderstood that part.

I enjoyed your take on a realistic approach to time travel in the universe of shinobi. The fact that Obito was brought forward makes me wonder if Orochimaru knew who Tobi was in cannon, I wouldn't put it past him.

Apologies for not reviewing every chapter, I got so hooked I just had to burn through the whole thing!
I'm really eager to get into the sequel. Congratulations on finishing your story, not everyone manages to.
Oh boy a fanfic alone based on this chapter would be just so damned good. Even if it wasn't much of naruto in it
mrmrb2500 chapter 8 . 7/6
I cried man, the fluff and the hurt/comfort part and the group hug TT, Naruto is so fucking precious. Gaara as a mother hen is also fucking precious. They're all are
GoodVibezzz chapter 24 . 7/1
I read this a few years ago and somehow lost it, I remembered reading this, but I could never find it. I literally went through hundreds of Naruto time travel fanfic's so that I could read this one again. It's just as captivating as I remember.
Dinaja chapter 24 . 6/24
I ended up spending all day and night reading this, it was really great! You did a great job with all the characters and the story was fun and interesting. I always wanted to see what would happen, which was why I ended up making the ill-advised attempt at reading it in one sitting XD
korohoshi chapter 1 . 5/13
Is it just me or it’s just me assuming the wind daimyo is orochi.
Ic3pup543 chapter 17 . 4/8
I'm shook shaggy. Like, seriously shook. We went through a lot, all the way through that. First, he got dropped into a world he knew nothing about, a world which barely trusted him and could scarcely figure out what to do with him. Orochimaru was causing trouble literally everywhere he went, screwing up nonsense with Konoha and Suna and the whole war with his edo-tensei nonsense, not to mention everything he went after Naruto with. Then, Obito, running around and pissing people off like a jerk, revealing things that no one was really ready to know or be told. Itachi and Nagato, summoned from beyond, served their purpose as much as they could. They delayed the inevitable as long as possible, but in the end, there was nothing to be done which could alter the path this future was set upon. Perhaps now, this Naruto will have that chance.
Ic3pup543 chapter 10 . 4/7
he just cant manage to keep himself out of trouble, can he. Then again, it's not really his fault; he's been stuck dealing with circumstances beyond his control since he was a child.