Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 23 . 7/14
Uh... I know my message is gonna be buried in a sea of review seeing how awesome this fic is but...

What ever happen to the chibi Kabuto? It seems kind of sad that he's the only one who didn't have a proper ending. Or did he already return to his dimension?

Please clear this up for me.
My Name is XxAkatsukiFanxX in this site. Pm me the answer?
this is a very good fic, it has a good plot and is not boring at all despite its sure you upload the sequel soon. kudos to you dude
xXChirushiXx chapter 23 . 7/4
Loved it!
birdandthebell chapter 23 . 7/4
From chapter 17 onwards I felt a little lost with all the different times. You're writing is really cool though and it was a fun adventure to read.
This was interesting and had a good run up to the time tea elections bit. Not rushed.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 23 . 5/26
So, first of all, the writing for this fic is GOOD. A solid step above the "average" fanfiction writer. Characters were consistent, grammar was good, and you actually FINISHED the story.

But on the other hand... this story is 230,000 words long. That's about 3 average length novels (average is 70,000-90,000 words for this genre.) And the sum total of the plot is that Naruto learns what's in store for the future and resolves to change it. And while there were a lot of steps to the process, I wouldn't say that there has (yet) been a lasting change to Naruto (other than future knowledge, obviously) or to either world as a result of this story's events.

So, for me, this was a trilogy's worth of prologue.

On the upside, I now have a good chunk of time invested in this world, and I am very eager to read the sequel.

I'm sorry if this is a weirdly ambiguous review. There are not many fanfiction writers as good as you at the actual prose. I'm just sort of feeling unsatisfied about whether enough was accomplished in the plot to have been worth reading 3 novels. And usually I either like a writer's work or I don't. But now I'm feeling conflicted and trying to leave an honest review without being insulting. Because I like your writing. And I liked the story while I was reading it. But now that I've finished it, I don't like it that much. But I'm still really looking forward to the sequel, because the "fixing things" is my favorite part of time travel stories.
Night Mare chapter 23 . 5/11
This ... was ... AWSOME! I loved it! It got me hooked right from the begginig and keeped surprising me! You, my dear friend, have a great talent! And the importance you gave to the details and the acuracy of the Naruto facts makes me happy.

I just don't understand one thing, why didn't the Time-Spanning get completly undone for the first body in Ame? Did the genjutsu stop it?
And how is Mandara going to come completly back now that Nagato is sealed?

Anyway thanks for the great work, expecting to read more from you.
LoganAlexander chapter 3 . 4/1
wtf is sakura doing? she's probably five times as fast as naruto. Just catch up to him and get him back. seriously? letting a kid run away in this situation?
Hello chapter 2 . 3/14
Does he think Sakura's beautiful?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 23 . 2/25
I was afraid you will you the whole war because that would be spoilers to me. because i haven't continue the manga. XD
But so far the one that showed, i already read them.

I had complicated feeling when Naruto still hasn't complete go back to past and end up with young Obito. But it's surprising enjoyable! I enjoyed it!
Not many people can write story like that.
most either stop after he finally go home or when back to future again, they write the story too long and kinda boringly. But you didn't! Which is great!

When young Naruto with the Akatsuki (well though only Itachi, Nagato, and Konan), he look like he has older brothers and sister who adore him dearly. It's rather Heartwarming for a moment. Awesome!

I LOVE IT!

IT WAS TRULY AMAZING ADVENTURE TIME TRAVEL GEN FIC EVER!

ONE OF THE BEST OF THE BEST!

AWESOME!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 2/25
' He felt a mild sense of guilt at sacrificing his newly adopted otouto in such a manner, but it was for a good cause. '

My heart feels good! Itachi thought about Naruto as his adopted brother! Thank you! even thought only in crossover... but thank you! X'D

imma gonna continue read again now.
Merlin's Knight chapter 23 . 2/24
I don't really know how I found this FF but what I do know is that I spent the last week reading it non stop and I fell completely in love with it.
I'm a sucker for Time-Travel FF and the story in this one is absolutely great, the plot was awesome, the characters were IC... there was no way I couldn't love it.

And if you decide to do a sequel, you must know that now you have a reader who would patiently-no-so-patiently wait for every update. Good luck!
Wonderful writing! This story is amazingly realistic and complex, while staying true to the original spirit of the series. It felt like a plot line that could actually happen. I can't wait for the sequel!
Sorlian chapter 23 . 1/24
Awesome! I hope they don't accidently get the alternate Orochimaru's interested in alternate dimensions as well (Start the Ninja dimensional police?!). I think it might be better to do two separate stories (per dimension), unless you plan on tying them together again. And what about poor young Kabuto, and what happens with his dimension?! Anyways congratulations on finishing the story, happens less often with good stories than I would prefer! Look forward to any sequels if you decide to go that route.
AntiCreator chapter 23 . 1/3
Brilliant. We'll written and a good story. I'm looking forward to the sequel, whether it's in months or years I've got you on my alerts so I can see when it's up. Didn't expect to enjoy it so much but I really hope you write a sequel as I'd love to see how Shippuden plays out for this Naruto. His training with Jiraiya should be massively different and I'm guessing he'll return to the village with sage mode mastered and who knows what else. That alone really should convince Jiraiya that he was really in the future after all. Will the future play out pretty much like canon for the end or will you be telling us if and how that changed too?