Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
Naruto Sleep chapter 2 . 10/6
HOT DAMN I'M INVESTED NOW
Naruto Sleep chapter 1 . 10/6
Hmmm... This is interesting...
Logicalillogical chapter 5 . 9/15
Yes Sakura. Punch kid Naruto from 4 years ago after you learned Tsunade's strength technique.

Logic 101.
Sasuke…
I fucking noticed it now!

To anyone reading this review, it has potential spoilers. You have been warned!

I have a feeling that the "Wind Daimyo" is just Orochimaru in disguise. Their behavior is too similar.
OXnarukoXfemkyuubiXO chapter 41 . 11/4/2021
This was beautiful fanfic, one of the best time travel first I've ever read. I loved the idea of a jutsu similar to edo tensei and the problem of naruto being bound to orchimaru can't wait for a sequel.

Keep up the excellent work
10/10
RatherFabulous chapter 16 . 10/13/2021
Yes, this was completed a million years ago.
When Naruto's heart "leapt into his throat at the sight of" the daimyo, I'm all "Yup. Snakey's at it again." Nice to have been proven right. I was waiting for your protagonist to ask "How long do you think it will take for people to figure out that you've replaced the daimyo, like you replaced Sand's fourth Kage, Rasa?"
Honestly, Naruto, how could you not catch that? It was like a banana cream pie to the face. (That said, WE are privy to all of the wheels within wheels. Naruto is just being tumbled around in the middle of a dryer.)
Guest chapter 41 . 8/19/2021
interesting, interesting
sequel! :]
Guest chapter 40 . 8/19/2021
This promise makes my heart warm
Guest chapter 39 . 8/19/2021
Yay, Jiraiya. He is very comforting to hear from. And glad Naruto is relying on them
Guest chapter 38 . 8/19/2021
At last..
Guest chapter 37 . 8/19/2021
Óbito helping Kakashi!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/19/2021
wwjwhwhwbabaaa
Guest chapter 34 . 8/19/2021
older Sasuke, somewhat to the rescue not really? thanks suggest us for being concerned
Guest chapter 32 . 8/18/2021