Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
gwntan12 chapter 22 . 8/2
When are you gonna update again? I love this story a lot!
Cute Kirby chapter 22 . 7/31
Waaaaaaah! That ending with Naruto grabbing Tsunade's jacket is beautiful. :') Naruto holding himself hostage was a very Naruto thing for him to do. And getting on so well with Kurama years ahead of time . . . Watch out, future, 'cause things are about to change!
(And Kabuto gets to live happily ever after far away from manipulative, evil ninja, right? Riiiiight?)
MrBright01 chapter 22 . 7/29
Wanted to congratulate you on a fic done well. It follows a little close to canon at times, which can drag on, but your writing style is excellent and what grammar issues I have seen are all minor things that sneak into any unpublished work. Like many of the other reviewers, I look forward to the possibility of a sequel following the changes made because of this knowledge. I suspect it would be an even better story. Again, well done.
bikingrhino chapter 22 . 7/29
Those last two sections were excellent, I really liked how things ended with Obito and Naruto's reaction to waking up. I don't want it to be over!
bikingrhino chapter 21 . 7/29
Great chapter! I was really hoping that they would come up on the battle with Kakashi and older Obito but I was being a little too optimistic about the outcome. Nice cliffhanger, but luckily I'm behind on reading so I'm off to figure out what happens next!
apimpnamedKyuubi chapter 22 . 7/28
I eagerly await a sequel when this is over cause time-travel fics are quickly becoming addictive.
Abdullahsaurus chapter 22 . 7/26
Hmm
long live marshmallows chapter 22 . 7/24
Great! I wonder how likely it is that Tsunade will believe little Naruto!
otakujijo chapter 22 . 7/24
Is it really awful of me to be more excited about the sequel than the story? I mean I love this story but everytime I read it my mind seems to wonder off to the sequel and I can't focus on what I'm reading. I had to re-read the same part at least five times before getting it.
YOU! You...are...FREAKING AMAZING!3333333 I Absolutely Love this I can wait until you make a sequal will it be for both timelines of Obito and Naruto or just one of them. Oh or are going to make to seperate stories for each timeline. Either I reeeeaaaalllllyyyy hope you write it soon after the epilogue is up. Good luck to you wonderful writer. :DDDDD
PredatorPuck chapter 22 . 7/22
is he back for real now?
WhiteWinterStar chapter 22 . 7/22
Well. Naruto is finally back, and Obito too! Yay! You've totally left room for a sequel, but I'll be hanging on for the epilogue! I'm going to go with the fact that all three points in time will become different timelines. I think that's what you're going for. I don't want this to end, it was very good!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 22 . 7/22
Naruto deam man switching it u is epi awesome. literal Obito punching people in the fact and not fully getting PERSPECTIVE and obito only getting periheral factors... well.

Kurama being all im a messing.
and kid naruto getting a pep talk! and Minato having a little clousre time.

an Maddara really jjsut want to be able to fight some mor eand have a grand ol time what with his calm delightfull times of things.

OBITO NOT CRIPPLED WITH BOTH EYES!

and them ahving to capture and put Orochiamru in a prison and a forced inspective work that they did in canon you get a nice littel cave you cant leave and all muha!

Kakashi sorta fials on story telling.

and Obito figuring stuff out!

and...things.
also almsot got your self exploded because mInato is so casual with his kunai that he throws everywhere. heesh fi he used every last one fo them that be the most epic game of tag EVA.
would obito be able to while in his kamui dimenshion use the Kakshi one to open it back up to just SHOOT things out of the dimenshion while he stays in? worm hole it up and all?
of course obito needs to get a freaking canon in his own world.
and thsoe CUBES WHA AR THEY AND REPRESENT AND MADE OF AND HOW EXIST WHAT FUNCION?
what mated together to make the kamui dimenshion? HOW and why.

also visit form old hokages!

sheesh kabuo as young as he is might jsut runin his entire world with his foreknoledge that will end up in the hand sof either Danzo, or another Orochimaru.
so thats fun.
tommy chapter 22 . 7/22
awesome!

more more more
hachi hashi chapter 22 . 7/21
I've really enjoyed this fic so far and it makes me kind of sad to see it coming to and end. I really liked how you decided to wrap it up there, but now I'm dying for the epilog. XD