Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
Guest chapter 24 . 4/3/2017
It's a real treat to see you return to this fic, especially since this upcoming sequel really came out of the blue. I look forward to your future updates!
manga.geek.3 chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
All I gotta say is... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss! lol I can't wait! great chapter! I am so stoked for the sequel!
Sumeri chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
OHHHHHHH you have no idea how excited it made me to see that you updated! oh man I can't wait, I'll definitely be reading the sequel!
Torns chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
Just here to say how much I appreciate this story. You took such an established fan fiction cliché and completely upended it, twisting it in such an awesome way that it became its own thing in the process. Such a great idea would've been wasted without some equally great writing to back it up, and you delivered there too. It's awesome to see people doing really creative stuff like this on this site!

... I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is good. It's real good. I'm completely up for a sequel, can't wait to see where you go with it.
Kinaki747 chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
Long time no hear. How have you been? Was pleasantly surprised to see this updated. Just curious, but will the sequel be limited to the established timelines? Reason why i'm asking is because a plot bunny came hopping along bringing a young version of the ame orphans with it. I've been wondering what it would like if they made an appearance. Hope you have a nice day or night depending on when you read this. See ya later. Better yet, read ya later. Haha. :)
princessbinas chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
I await for your next masterpiece!
V01dSw0rd chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
Hmmm... So the Kamui overlaps/spans across time-space...
COOL!
Also, Kurama would DEFINATELY have a different relationship with this Naruto.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
Oh wow.. I never suspect you to make a sequel. That last chapter felt like the ending.
Shikiyamachi chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
I remember reading this monster a long while ago after its completion and was excited to hear of a sequel in progress, and I still am. I am loving the timeline with Obito having a leg up on everyone and it will be interesting how he goes about his future knowing the person he would have become, especially since Obito is the only one in his timeline knowledgeable about the time travel adventures(as far as I can remember). I will miss his interaction with Naruto, definitely, but since the timelines will affect each other, I wonder if that'll mean future interaction. Either way, I am eager to see the next installment and Naruto's approach to his own timeline (and with his universe's Obito).

Thank you for your hard work in this wonderful, creative story!
hachi hashi chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
I'm happy to see that you're still writing this! I'm excited to keep reading in the future. :)
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
hey! great to always see you again. I think what I really like about this aspect has to be that while they all have new chances on a futrue they sort of viewed they don't KNOW it and they are themselves and their own worlds traveled along without them.

but hey the experience and the... EVERYTHING was nicely done.

and I cant begin to say how much I want stories and trips from Jirayia and Naruto actually BONDING.

be VERY interesting. them training and experience...

and... of odd ass Letter systems to Nagato to try and talk him out? be hilarious in its own way. Nagato and Konan having sheer wtf ness of it in figured it bits... and walla!
flamelily274 chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
How will all the timelines converge?
KimranReech chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
Nice, didn't expect this story to be updated this suddenly. A pleasant surprise even if it is kind of a downer that you only tease us with it and we still need to wait quite a while for the actual story.
Abby3aqua chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Oh my god. One of the best fictions ever. Granted it is only the second naruto fic I've gotten through but it was amazing. I got just as excited as I would when I watched the series. So stricken, and so cant wait for the sequel omg.
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 23 . 2/5/2017
I truly adore this story. This is definitely, one of the few adventures that I got really excited about. The mystery, the action, heck the concept itself is marvelous. Although I did find the later chapters a bit vague, I definitely believe that all these chaos would lead to something fantastic. Great job!
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »