Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
bbbk027 chapter 41 . 7/13/2021
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa This is the best story ever! Believe me,I did not skip even 1 chapter! I usually skip when its too long or boring but your fic totally different!
CureCaligraphy chapter 38 . 3/17/2021
Kakashi, probably: I'm going to have SO MANY PANIC ATTACKS when this is over I swear
CureCaligraphy chapter 34 . 3/17/2021
Oh that's justSERIOUSLY?! Killing Obito via cave-in. AGAIN?! SERIOUSLY-
ShaiGar chapter 18 . 3/1/2021
What does Osu mean?
Yays chapter 41 . 1/22/2021
Yays chapter 40 . 1/22/2021
Reasoned
Cauldronw chapter 38 . 1/22/2021
Awwww thank goodness well done
Cauldronw chapter 32 . 1/22/2021
Unexpected Xd XD
Cauldronw chapter 10 . 1/21/2021
XD thank u author
realfan16 chapter 41 . 1/9/2021
Dang this was good
Makuro767 chapter 28 . 10/13/2020
I need to do my NaruHina rant, so excuse me. Of all the people in Naruto's life, only three people had ever told him they loved him. One is the Yondaime, two is his mother and third person is Hinata. Also, of all the people in his life, these three are the only people who can pick him out of despair because usually it is Naruto who had to be the stronger one, the unbreakable one. But Minato told him to believe in himself, Kushina also does the same and finally Hinata, who woke him up from the shocking realisation that nothing will be the same after the war and Nagato is not there to fix things anymore. They did not coddle him, or stop him from doing what he feel he must, they just there to pick him back up when he stumble and send him on his way. They didn't ask anything more from him other than be happy and content.

Basically, NaruHina is Relationship Goals.

SasuSaku on the other is the fantasy relationship, the unrealistic expectation of a girl who believed her very presence in man's life will change him for the better. Sakura is very much like Sasuke, in that they will sacrifice everything for their ambition and the person they loved. They are both selfish and awful people, not gonna lie.

NaruSaku is just an unrealistic shipping of the typical on again off again couple whose only bright side is the rowdy and excitable dynamic that is ultimately will never go beyond its initial phase. Because they are the type of couple that everyone think is adorable, fun and cute but didn't and couldn't go beyond that because they are not the type to support each other when one falter. Everything has to be perfect and flawless because otherwise the fun will be interrupted and that is not good. Basically it will never go beyond the dating phase.

Now that this is done, back to reading...

I only rant because the story is believable, something that could happen canon wise. Not many fanfiction author is capable of streamlining their story so flawlessly.

Also, it occured to me that Naruto has always been the one sharing his affection before connecting with others and no one other than those three ever does it to him first unconditionally.
Intellectual909 chapter 41 . 9/30/2020
Oh gosh, this was amazing. I'm sad we probably won't see much of the future and how the past selves affected it, but it's amazing nonetheless.

Even in the last chapter, you left so much to think about. Did future Orochimaru overtake the current one? What does that mean for the present? What happened to Kabuto? Can beings from the past sneak into the future through Kamui? Can past Obito meet past Naruto?

I am so eager to see more. Time travel was absolutely fascinating here, and I'm sure there's plenty to discover. There's so much to find out!

I must say, some of my favorite moments were the awesome grown shinobi being kind to little Naruto. Sakura being sweet, Gaara omg Gaara he's soft for little Naruto my heart can't take it, Nagato and Itachi giving sage advice. It gave all the fluff, which rly helped in a story as loaded as this.

Hope you're doing well!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/5/2020
Oh no...
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2020
NARUTO AND KURAMA FRIENDSHIP YES

Sorry, i got a bit excited haha. But thank you for introducing this possibility! He might not be so alone, afterall.
Captain Kaye chapter 41 . 8/18/2020
This story was amazing from beginning to end. Thank you for writing this. Have already read the sequel. Can't wait for the third part!
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »