Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
qwertl chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
It was long getting through that. But I am looking forward to Gaara.
Hektols chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Poor young Naruto can't get a moment of tranquility. On the good side they won't have to deal with the Wind Daimyo any longer but in the back one there is Orochimaru wanting to capture him and no ninja able to fight the Sannin, let's hope that Konan and other ninjas manage to help him.

It is great that he finally is getting training and to see him progress in Sage Mode so quickly but it makes sense considering that he has Mokuton cells.
Vallavarayan chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Awesome! I always felt that the 2 go kages should have been able to escape the edo tensai- and so should have Nagato and itachi.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
I like how Naruto knowingly walks into the horror movie cliche trap. I'm excited to see what happens next! Thanks for the update!
Ser Serendipity chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Oh... crap.

Okay.

If things weren't out of control before...

They certainly are now.
Bookworm110 chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Why would you do this... Why leave at a cliff hanger...I don't understand.
UzumakiKirofu chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Great chapter and cliffhanger!
Sky65 chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Oh lord, what's with all the cliff hangers I've been reading latley? I'm feeling as if all my pent up suspense is going to kill me . GREAT chapter though! AND TENZO NOO! Why can't older and younger Naruto meet already? I'm dying here! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!
natsu d uzumaki chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
i love this story! cant wait for the itachi/obito/nagato fight and the fight (at least im pretty sure it will happen) between orochimaru and konan
PyrothTenka chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
D8 /gasp

I TOLD you he was evil! I DID I DID! Go go Konan to the rescue! Please? DX

THAT'S where Nagato and Itachi went. Huh. Kisame is probably around there somewhere too... or else out and about being the good minion that he is.

Gaara! Your Naruto plushie is in danger! D: HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!

All in all, a great chapter! X3 I did not see that cliffie coming. Should be good times!
-Py
Btralox chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Well, this was still quite good.

I figured that when Tobi showed up for the eyes and Konan was out that it would be Itachi and Nagato to greet him and it felt so good being right.

I look forward to more.
Quathis chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
And things go to crap again. Wow, Suna really wasn't that safe for Naruto. Interesting times for by in the wrong one. Wonder how he'll get out of this one, or if he will. Until next time.
bakapervert chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Thanks for the update.
princessbinas chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
You have a one of a kind story that makes the crowd go crazy for more! I will be excited for the next chain of events.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Sigh. It's just Yamato's destiny to die, isn't it?

Anyway, amazing work. Your plot manipulation has me spellbound.
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »