Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
adellamuriel chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Your story is completely different to all the other stories I have read and I love it because it is completely original and awesome. Carry on with the good work!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Awesome! I've always loved time travel fics but yours is definitely unique. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Sakura117 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Your story is really good, and it deserves more reviews :D
Fic Slayr chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I've been pleasantly surprised by your fic so far. It's the first fic I've read where naruto goes into the future. I'm excited about where this could be going.
Cute Kirby chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Having the one ninja refuse to blame Naruto seems like a strange thing to include in the Tsukuyomi, because he would feel grateful, and while he might feel even worse about failing people who trusted and believed in him than ones that would blame him, a person can only feel so much, so the gratitude would push aside some of the negative feelings. So either this is to give a little lift to make the impact of Iruka's murder greater, or Itachi is fighting Kabuto's control to give Naruto that tiny little bit of encouragement. And now that I'm thinking of it, I'm really hoping Itachi is really a mindless puppet at this point, because this genjutsu would hurt him as much as it was intended to hurt Naruto, and he's gone through enough already.
PyrothTenka chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
D: It stopped before he could meet Gaara? THIS IS A SAD SAD DAY. I wanted to read that part so badly! TTTT

Even from like the second chapter I was saying: "They should just give mini Naruto to Gaara, I'm sure he'd love to keep him safe. He'd be like Gaara's little Naruto teddy bear. Except with less emotion and more... Gaara."

Then I find out Gaara almost demanded he be placed in Suna and I was like, XD Yeeeeep. That sounds like Gaara.

/SIGH... so... January eleventh, huh? /SIIIIIIIIIGH. I GUESS I can wait that long. D:

THIS STORY IS SO TOTALLY AWESOME! And I look forward to the update with much anticipation! :3 Thanks for writing this.
-Py
princessbinas chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
I have read Chance for a Prophecy. It is a pretty good fanfiction.
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Gggghhhhh I can't wait for Gaaraaaaaaaa
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is new. I've yet to see a Time-Travel Naruto fic where Naruto goes to the future. :D
BlackasEbony chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
great chapter _ kinda skipped a bit of the genjutsu tho
but loved the little short you put in at the end :)
Please update sooooooon
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Even though it didn't exactly further the plot, this chapter was great! XD
Igornerd chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Finally, we see the older Naruto!
...and he's asleep. Great. No more ramen for him!

Sai is more tough that he looks for (I blame his shirt for his puny appearance).
That Tsukyomi would have broken anyone, and completely destroyed (or rendered insane) Naruto.
He doesn't seems to get away unscathed, anyway. It's just me, or has his ROOT training starting to crack as he suffered through it?

And now, onward with the story!
BlackasEbony chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I really like this story pretty different it was mentioned by another really good author so I decided to check it out :) can't wait for the next update and I hope u have the two naruto's meet I think it would be interesting -
MadaMag chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Hi,
if small Naruto don't come back to his time, there will be no Naruto to grow up into the large one.
If if big Naruto is the same as small Naruto, he should have the knowledge of what happened when he was small. Or, if you go with the progression theory, his knowledge of the past is changing fluidly with the new memories small Naruto makes.

Or small Naruto will remember nothing of it after he come back in the same moment he was taken...
or he will come back few moments earlier and prevent himself being taken, thus undoing the whole thing...
Or he is from different time line, and will erase this future, or will create his own, divergent future...

I love TimeT fic for their all time speculations.

Also, I wonder, if you plan to make a step further, and show us how Naruto reates the new future with the gathered knowleadge (if he go back)?
Assuming he will not come back about the same time he go to future, but e.g. the time
he spend in future equals the arrival difference, wouldn't past time Tsunade and co be looking for him? It also would have consequences.

Cheers,
I'm looking for next installation od this fic!
Shinobi111 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Well, a pretty intersting approach fpr time travel.
Its good written, the characters seem fitting, i like it
Gonna follow it.