Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Are we going to get a glance back at young Naruto's time?
My ultimate answer chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
seems interesting
Bookworm110 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
This is a very good story and i hope you update soon, i wonder how past naruto will hold out on his own in the war
SevenD7 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
You are a good - great author even. I like the world building and how everyone is in character even if the premise is, atleast to me, somewhat weird. I hope that you will at some point write a "regular" time travel fic because I would love to read that as well.
In any case, after reading through your story I am eagerly awaiting more. You definitely deserve more reviews/exposure than you are getting and I hope you will be rewarded in due time. :)
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Awesome chapter! And I'm totally fine with an Omake. ;D
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Wow... an original idea! I thought these were extinct!
Analon chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
A very interesting and different story. You've travelled the path opposite to what most authors to take and placed an essentially powerless Naruto to the future. The protagonist is merely the observer. Its a very nice read, giving an in depth look into Naruto's character.

I wonder how the plot of this story will proceed. Will we ever see the protagonist in action? I can't think of a situation where he'd become relevant in a fight. This is a war were anything less than a Kage, and eventually the Kage become cannon fodder, after all. The only power that could make a change as far as Naruto is concerned is whatever the result would be of that Senju DNA in his system. After all, even Hasirama's DNA is OP!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
I'm totally cool with the "Samurai Jack" mentality. That show was awesome! XD

As is this story. Seriously, everyone is amazingly in character.
princessbinas chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I don't want Naruto to be turned into a tree! D: I hope that outcome is not so! Though a tree henge would be a funny prank on the Akatsuki... I hope Younger and older Naruto run into each other shortly. Mass chaos will occur.
Mihile chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Here's a short review.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is fantastic. :D
Vallavarayan chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
ya know, knowing that there are super powerful enemies out to get him, would be all the more reason for him to ask for training and jutsus, especially with kakashi telling him not to use qb.
Elelith chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Brilliant and original idea. Can't wait for more!
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »