Reviews for The Windmill Turns Both Ways
Strife666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
incredibly interesting...
YellowPaint chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Super excited for the next chapter! I love your story! Your characterization is great and so is the pacing. Can't wait!
Dorcyy chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I'm really liking your story so far. I really like the scene where Sakura slipped and I loved Naruto's reaction. Sai is a little bit out of character, but just a little bit too open. Onward for the next chapter.
Hoshi124 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Good good
Dorcyy chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I'm officially hooked. Time travel stories are always interesting but this version of it is just fascinating. :) now lets read the next one. :)
Hawk chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Good take on time travel fic. I usually see a version of Naruto or company going to the past. Heading into the future is a nice difference.
milleniumclone45 chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
I am enjoying your story so far. While time travel fics aren't unusual I rarely see any that have the past versions travel to the future and I have never seen one occur during this part of the canon story so it is nice to see one that has a unique plot. The story is taking a little bit of time to build up but we look to be on the verge of the plot picking up so I'm not too worried about that. I'm not sure if you have mentioned whether the younger and older Naruto's would meet but I look forward to the older ones reaction. In conclusion I am looking forward to seeing where you decide to go with this story.
MantaCat chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Hook, line, and sinker. You've really got me interested with this! You've use one of the most popular plot devices in this fandom in an entirely new way, and done so brilliantly!

Young Naruto is really in character, and the way you have the shadow of his older self hanging in the background is great. I look forward to seeing where those emotions go in the future. I must admit a great deal of anticipation for the Naruto-Gaara meeting as soon as the next arc was unveiled, and perhaps this impatience made the first part of the chapter seem a bit slow to me, but this eagerness was tempered with a brilliant fight scene that was both cleverly thought out and well paced.

Your voice was consistent and strong throughout the chapters, with very few grammatical or spelling mistakes. Thank you for bringing such a great story to life, and I can't wait for the next installment!
Twisted Pxl chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I know one thing I would like to see in an Omake or the actual story is Future Naruto finding out about the younger one. I know the sensing ability he has is only for Negative Emotions. Since younger Naruto never faced down his 'True Self' in the Waterfall of Truth, he should still have that negative side in him. This would allow Future Naruto to sense the Past Naruto.
Igornerd chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Hooray for the update!
So, to avoid paradoxes and timey wimey, Orochimaru created a jutsu that allow him to basically do "Copy\Paste" with the soul and other abilities (bloodlines, bijuu sealed etc) of an individual in a specially crafted body? Or did I get that part wrong?

Sai has a really good poker face.

Poor Naruto, destined to be the Kazekage's lackey.
I can already imagine him, carrying around a large pile of scrolls bigger then him, to Gaara's amusement.

Thank you for the Naruto VS Konohamaru part! A new eternal rivalry is born! If they'll be in a hurry by the time of the next match too, they could always play paper, rock, scissors.

How come this story doesn't get more reviews? It really deserves them!
Hoshi124 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Keep the updates coming.
Twisted Pxl chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
I think this is a really great story, however it causes a paradox to form too. Since Past Naruto came to the future, the future Naruto shouldn't exist.

Here is another example I can give similar to this. Lets take Martin Luther King Jr. as a 10 year old and send him to the future. Since he never grows up to change the view on slavery, the future still has slavery.

This would be the same with Naruto, since he never went on the training trip or done anything the Future Naruto did, most of the stuff that is happening in the story shouldn't be happening. The only thing that could explain how there are two Naruto's is when the past Naruto went forward, a duplicate was created thus everything that happened still happened (not sure how that would work though).
xXLostStar chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
I've been looking for a story like this for a long time and I'm extremely happy to have found this. This is exactly what I needed. Not only does it have a great plotline and is well written, but you've managed to keep this within canon timelines and you're not falling for cliché moments (if you get what I mean). This is definitely going into my favorites. Can't wait to read more.
Sanz0girl chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
can't wait for the next chapter.
artfrogy chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
If he stays permanent in the future, it would be interasting
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »