Reviews for Soldier
rampage5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
hello there good story once more. as i was reading in the reviews i couldn't help but notice a pain in my rear end (trying not too cuss) Jason 4 of CU. dude shut up and go whine on something jn real life. its the internet for gods sake not your personal talk bad to everyone room. grow up and show respect for the authors...
Karxrida chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
Update this story, dammit. I love the Medevial Fantasy setting you have and I want to see where you go with it (especially the Shades).
rampage5 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
in all honesty i want more. kts a good story and plz get it done, ppl will read it i promise
CuteFoxSage-NightShadeOwl chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Is it just me or does the story seem like it's going to be Sam gonna fall in love with Vego...
CuteFoxSage-NightShadeOwl chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Honestly i thoroughly enjoyed this chapter
Doomedsoul74 chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
So is this story gonna be finished? Would greatly enjoy reading it if so if not I am extremely disappointed that it won't be finished.
JaysonFour chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Good evening!

This is a non-story chapter, which breaks the rules of fanfiction dot net. Have you thought about perhaps moving it into your profile, or into another chapter? It just can't stand on its own in a chapter because there's no story material in it.

JaysonFour of Critics United
Blazing Bright Streak of Light chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
More! More chapters and words! And more of that Sam guy. Haven't seen him in awhile.
RareTropius chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Wow. That is very complicated (at least for me), but that actually made me more intrigued! I LOVE set up chapters, and this was a really good one! The one thing I had trouble with was imagining the triangle and the places where the sects were. Other than that, it's really good! I can't wait for the rest. I have often imagined the life of Pokémon in medieval times, but I have never really delved into it much. I can't wait for more!
Snover
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
Kurin reminds be of my dad.
funnelwebs chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
wow nice story allora! sorry i didnt get around to reading it earlier :( i was busy

Anyhow, I like how you put pokemon into old times, makes a lot of things more interesting :D and gives one of the main characters a big obstacle to overcome :) supersitions make the sotry more fun too

As for the crystals, I understand that youre trying to make something to capture pokemon with due to the absence of pokeballs in the story's day and age, but i wish you hadnt made it so similar... i mean the red one is the weakest one, and it shakes/blinks three times to signal successful capture... ehh wat the heck i think thats the only thing i wasnt overjoyed about :P

will you make it so that the tyranitar doesn't listne to venga, as it is probably high level? or is it gonna be copletely different from the game cause this competition that youve come up with only happens rarely? just wondering

funny how you put in yourself and kane in as characters with a more minor role; most authors that i se that put themsleves in the story give themselves fairly important roles as characters... i think its a nice touch not to put yourslef in the spotlight and concentrate on the other characters.

I cant wait for this plot to develope further i really like how its going so far. Itd be great to put in some other chapters with perspectives from the other characters as well.

Good luck and update soon :)
The Pyromanical Misathrope chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Holy (Insert swear here) That's a hell of a lot of information. It's taken me 4 reads to try to get it all in my head XD
Krimson Kane chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Wonderful chapter, Angel! Pafti sounds like a name that took a long time to come up with; definitely a creative choice. *smirk* Now, as for Pafti's little escape, I'm not sure I would be so okay with my father telling me to go on some insane mission. Perhaps it's because I've never really had a real father figure in my life, but if it were me I'd end up laughing in his face. Pafti has courage for going on this journey. I get the feeling he's going to be one of the braver characters, having a stronger role than some of the other possible ones that might tag along. And from my vast life experience, soap does make make you stronger. Tis magical!
All jokes aside, great chapter, my fox. You're writing continues to impress and inspire me.
Krimson Kane chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Great chapter, as always. Seems like Vega is getting herself into more she might have originally bargained for. Hopefully her ruse doesn't end up biting her in the butt later down the road. I'm not going to lie, when I saw myself written in the story, I couldn't help but smile. And what better protester than you, fox? *amused grin* I can't wait for more!
Krimson Kane chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Let me first being by saying the thought that went into this must have been stressful. The regions, the lore, the background of Vega- literally everything, and this is all just getting started. I have a tendency to get overwhelmed by the things I need to juggle with my writing, and yet, you make this look like it's easy. Speaking from experience, balancing everything and staying focused while at the same time trying to stay interesting and relevant is one of the hardest things for a writer to do. Not only have you done this well and make it seem so effortless, which is clearly due to the talent you possess, but you've done it to the point where I'm tempted to call you in the middle of the night, wondering how your next few chapters are coming along.

The flow of the story goes along nicely, though I wish I could get to know your characters more. You're very objective based with your writing, making sure the character gets from A to B while doing it as effectively as possible. As I said before, I wish in a way that you would take a little more time to let me get to know the characters, but then again, I'm probably not someone you should listen to in that department considering the ridiculous amount of time I've spent in my story with my current arch.
*Sighs somewhat defeated*
Perhaps it's I who should be taking notes from YOU, Allora.

There's so much I could talk about involving the story, though I personally want to wait a little longer and see it unravel before making any full length evaluations. I will say however I enjoy the portrayal of sexism and how well you've captured it in it's mid-evil prime. Not only do you address the social difficulties about being a fairly attractive woman in those times, being only expected to be some sexual servant or wife, but you addressed the physical aspects of hiding more 'obvious' things about being female.

Vera tends to focus on her bodily appearance in a negative light, reminding me of a certain beautiful woman I know *Cough* Allora Silverfield *Cough*. I wasn't sure if I should be laughing at the fact that Vega had to tape her breasts together or if I should be sad for her self hatred of her chest size. At least Vega is admitting to have an nice backside. Perversion aside, the freedom of being treated like a male to Vega certainly stands out, giving her more of an outline as a person and showing her inner character.

As always, you never fail to impress me, Allora.