Reviews for Mega-Sized Love
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
cool
tyler chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Vry awesme dude im impressed
stanley578 chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
That was one hell of a ride! Everything in this fic worked out really well that I can visualize the particular scenes that I'm reading. :)))
no one chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
wow what a good ending 10/10.
Pokefan chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Please continue if possible I absolutely love this and love the plot of these fanfictions and am always a little sad to say goodbye to all the characters in the last chapter but that's becuase I love the characters in stories and somehow always get over attached to characters.
) )
NorseDeer chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
I love this! Amber's little lone time is my personal favorite, but the story overall is good!
SquirtlePWN chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Truly amazing story! This really should continue but maybe that's just me being selfish because that ending really was amazing. Please continue writing and, off possible, continue this story!
RagingWolf2124 chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
This was a great and funny story.
BlondeJohn001 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I really enjoy this. Sentence structure and some other things can use some tweaking, but aside from that it's pretty good. I'm also glad to see we share certain interests, such as Amber's anal lust. I'm working on a story similar to this and it was good to see one like it.
killerman118 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
wow
Masterdragon1 chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
As I expected you was ending it well I'm glad to have read the story its was fun to read I'm only going to ask well you make one using some of the other pokemon of you're chosen that is with the mega forms
Lover of A Good Story chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Good story but sad to see it end in just 8 chapters.
Masterdragon1 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I feel this is coming to a end it just feels like your going to end it I hope you don't tho
Masterdragon1 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
this keeps getting more interesting by the chapters keep up with this story D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Saving the best one for last eh?