Reviews for One Step Until The Edge
roseangel013 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
You can't stop with a cliff hanger like that. I need more
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Gah! Please continue this soon! Omg they're killing my feels! They're both idjits! My god! Please continue!
Cat in Disguise chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
is . . . is this it? is there gonna be more?
animegal1357 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
please continue
MegaShizuka chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
"R-Roy" how dare me -(This 'me' should be a 'he')- make me the guilty one? How dare he make me weak? How dare I not save him?

We were flying over an ocean, its blue waves crashed below us, I stared at them while Roy flew. The jet steady, I saw him glance over his shoulder at me. What had -(There should be a 'he' here)- been trying to do back there? Was he going to kiss me? Or was that just a wish buried deep in my fantasies?

Dock's- (Dick's)- body was toned to perfection.

"R.A. TO N.W. what the fuck?! You tipped -(tripped)- an alarm?"

..Again, sorry for being the one who always points out the mistakes, if it gets on your nerves, please just tell me.

Anyway, I really liked this chapter. I have to say that the part were Dick and Roy are in the vent is my favorite.. Lol! It's just so...cute? Haha! I liked the whole mission part though, that was just my favorite moment. I also really liked the part were Roy is about to kiss Dick, but gets interrupted. I was like, "Aww, what?!" D: Lol! Anyway, please update again soon? :D

Love,
Shizuka
MegaShizuka chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Okay, so, I noticed a few mistakes. And, please, don't hate me for pointing them out, I just thought that you would want to know..

1. "Wings has an announcement" I swallowed heavily, for a moment I fantasized. I imagined stepping forward and kissing Roy in front of everyone announcing our engagement and then Roy seeping -(I think this is supposed to be sweeping, not seeping)- me off my feet while the others cheered in encouragement…

2. "My words quivered, what did I expect? I had just dropped a bombshell on him, did I expect him to reach over and touch me a disgusting fag? To reach over and kiss me and admit -(I think there should be a 'that he' in here)- had waited for me?

3. "Holy hell, Wings" Zatanna said sitting by me and examining my hand, my eyes wandered to Megan who looked appalled, worry contorting her features. Everyone took a consecutive steep nearer -(I do believe that steep is supposed to be step. I think you should change the sentence to, "Everyone took a consecutive step towards me." (Just a thought though..))-. If I wasn't in so much pain, I would have laughed. "What happened?" I blinked and tore my eyes from the green girl's face.

4. "You don't have to do everything by yourself, Wings…when are -(There should be a 'you' here..)- going to realize that?" I stared at my bandage. Tell them. Tell them you're bisexual. Tell them about Roy. How you love him.

I'm sorry, those were just some minor mistakes that I had noticed while reading this. On a brighter note though.. I really like this! :) But, I sort of love/hate your writing style. I love it, because even though I know that I have a lot to read until I get to the end of the chapter, when I see, "Roy's POV," and then, "Dick's POV," it feels like I've accomplished something.. (You know, going from section to section.) Lol! It's silly, I know.. And, I don't actually hate it, I'm just not used to it. So, cross out the hate part. xD Um.. Other than those minor mistakes, I think everything else looks good. :) (You should really go back and reread this and check for any other mistakes that I might have missed.) I'm really sorry if this came across as mean, I really did not intend it to be. I just wanted to help you. :) I hope you have a wonderful day!

Oh! Before I forget! I also wanted to tell you more things that I liked. :) I really liked the beginning, when Richard was having the nightmare. And I believe that there is another part where he has a sort of, flashback? And recalls some of the events that took place. I have an idea of what his nightmare is going to be about. xD I can't wait to see if I am right. xP

I also liked the part where Richard was on the date with Starfire, (though, it made me sad, and, also mad). How can she not like him?! *sighs* v.v Lol! Well, I hope that you will continue writing this. I can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
OH WOW THIS IS SO FANTASTIC! There isn't enough of this shipping, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
Can't wait for more