Reviews for Promised Vengeance
eldabertling chapter 4 . 9/14
Wow. This is amazing. Seriously, dude.
Love this so much!
Stuck in my mind chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
OH this is interesting! I haven't seen a female Jack quite like this before! I love the wind and sun so much! I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
I love this story, but I wish you would make it a tad bit more clear, maybe with using line breaks. The story is magnificent
dragonstarize chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
I love that bunny and Jack are friends now and I really like all of your stories
tigergirl1723 chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
I really like that they are friends now and will they be more because I would love that!
Creativespells chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Your work seems to be full of emotions! Do you base your writing on how you feel emotionally or do you base it on how you feel towards a topic ? Either way it is truly amazing and would love to read more of it !
SnowCat21 chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
I would very much like to continue reading your story, should you update it. You are very skilled at writing. I am very much looking forwad to reading more of your works.
Fandominsane chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Winds please start murdering please
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
Lzzyrockz chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Oh my quackers! Your book sounds amazing! Just let me convince my parents to buy something through the internet which will never happen...huh... Have an awesomesauce time with your book!
Kain Vixenheim chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Just bought ur book
Haven't started reading it yet though
TrustyFoxy chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
I'll check out the book when I can! :D
JOKERS14 chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
Yes. :) Man, you really made MIM the antagonist(NEW WORD!YAAY!) in this story haven't you? :) I wish good luck to Pitch to find out about the EVIL MIM and become friends with Jacqueline! HOPE TO READ MORE SOON! :)
Starstruck-Strings chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Very good, as always. I had to go back a chapter, I'd apparently missed it, but after that the reading went smoothly.

Yes, she needs friends. I wonder if the wind will let her visit the others anytime soon?

(Ah, and I finally can start using my account to comment, I had to repurpose it. I was using simply 'Starstruck' before.)