Reviews for S plus D equals little s squared plus little d squared
Man i love TOBITF and this one it's been a long time since i read it and I'm pretty sad you haven't updated it but i just wanna tell you that these stories are great and i hope that you update soon because you have a great story here.

P.s. it was great reading this again, thank you for writing this in the first place. :)
From:Familiachibatsukino
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2017
Ow hypocrite he can kiss his girl friend but she cant kiss guy mates
Guest chapter 13 . 1/31/2017
I Love TOBITF! I only found it a year ago and regulary check if there is any update! Please don't give up on it or this collection of short stories!
Ashly chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
I truly love sailor moon and know the whole story by heart and I truly love how people like you make your own twist on the story and make it even better the only thing I regret is that the chapters didn't come out as quickly as I wish but no complaints just keep doing you and don't stop the story it's the best I've read of sailor moon twist in a while
lippy2004 chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
I really loved the story I hope you'll make a segment of it. You really got the spirit of the personages and their personality. Congrats. It's a wonderful story.
lippy2004 chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
I love this story I hope you'll finish it soon
SereStarOfGaea chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Im loving the stories just as much... my favorite was seyias kiss... a taste of his own medicine! I think you should include moré seyia-rena stuff to make darien mad. And the guardians chapter i mean kevin-mina are one ofrece the best couples.. oohhh and jason as big brother protecting his sister melts muy heart! How about making him punch darien for something related to saori and darien... youre an amazing writter and i love your stories... hopefully i dont have to wait so long for aun update.. i just hope you let me know if there is new content...
Hafesha chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
I read both "S plus D equals little s squared plus little d squared" and TOBITF. I love both, especially since the former gives us another way to visit your TOBITF characters. Both help me to get through midterms and finals. I really enjoy both and I am always excited when a new chapter comes out. Thank you so much for writing. I can't wait until Darien and Serena remember their past. Thank you so much again!
SerenityShields chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
i stand corrected! THREE very hilarious chapters in one day! ea, tobitf and now this! thank you so much! i don't think i've ever laughed as hard or as much as i did today and i really needed it too! amazing writer! thank you!
Emily chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
OMG. Suri's "Come, say hello to my Mummy first” had me in stitches! If it were me instead of Serena, never mind a surprised squeak, I would have hightailed it out of the park screaming at the top of my lungs! LOL. Seriously! :))
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
LOL...I can't stop...LOL ...It's too much...LOL...I love these children - really - But I think It is a wonder nobody tried to climb on a tree or one of the boy's for protection. LOL... I can picture the faces of the girl's - It's fantastic. Yeah she asked for permission, but first she should have told her family what species her friends are of.

One of my friends has rats as pets -all in all they are sweet - but the tail - it's sooo nacked - mice are much sweeter in that way.

But I also thought If nobody haden't stopped Lita or Michi had been more afraid - everybody had looked really wet or burned. A funny picture. (but the girls - maybe crying - ok not sooo good - unless after all the rats were still alive...hmmmmm LOL)
AngelEye chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love rats... as well as I love your stories!
Fifteen years ago I did have two rats and they were as cute as your description of the girls. Kyaaah!
Cant wait to read more of you,
Big big hug
AngelEye
SailorMoonForever chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
That was cute, and very funny. I would have had a similar reaction to Serena and Mina's!
catgirl505 chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
XD
Usagi Carter chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
That was absolutely classic!

Well done!