Reviews for Popcorn and Pickup Lines
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
So adorable, I love how Haru only agrees to the promise when Mackerel is mentioned XD
ursy101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This is undeniably so freaking cute! I love the end when Haru was bribed with mackerel
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hahahaha... Haru is soooo easily getting bribed with mackerel.
Atlantis77 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is the cutest thing ever I just - I love it so much. Good job
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh. My. God.

This is so adorable. I'm seriously in love.

My only criticism is that you use more dialogue tags because I got confused on who was talking sometimes, but otherwise, this was amazing. I love it. :D
Shane chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Really cute! Do one about when they are older!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I want to see a continuation of this, when they're teens and Haru still takes that promise seriously. Cannon verse.
aijoriis chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Awww. This was really well-written. They were super cute, and it wasn't even OOC in my opinion! Rinharu shota fluff is going to be the end of me ahaha. 8'D The promise near the end just made my day because omg. I really loved this fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is adorable. And now part of my head cannon.
Also, I can totally see some random dude hitting on Haruka when he's older and Rin being like "oi! Rack off you dillweed! stay away from my husband!" And everyone is like "wtf?" And Haru just sort of looks at Rin, who's super embarrassed by what he said but tries to play it cool and to Haruka is like, "well, I mean its not like we officially divorced or anything." And Haruka is like "we weren't officially married" and Rin waves him off "eh close enough"
Say-It chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
One word:
InieDark chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
That was sooooo cute I had an urge to hug something XD The ending made me do a fangirl squeak.

Dear Ma'am/Sir (donno which one you are) YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT!
AuRi15 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Uaaah! So sweet! I loove this stories!
Rin so cuute! And haru too! Aah so sweet! Hope can read more fic like this
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
LOL; that was just too funny and cute! I liked how Rin bribed Haru at the end with the mackerel; too funny!

3 Spirit
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This story was so freakin' cute! X3 especially the end! You did a great job and I loved it!
Caro-Kitty chapter 1 . 9/23/2013