Reviews for All You Need Is Love
Jate chapter 4 . 4/30
Faithful reader still waiting for the next chapter. Hope you are still writing this story :)
fictionlover5 chapter 3 . 4/16
Hey so I would love to write a jenate story but everytime I try I can't find GG as category where do I find it?
fictionlover5 chapter 4 . 4/13
OMG I loved your story it is kinda how I wanted it to go but less fight you know? When does the next ch come out? I really can't wait to read it. I just wished that Blair would have let her come back in the soap and that NJ would be endgame. Just love then together I mezn he wrote her a letter. That must mean something right I mean he could have called her or texted her right. Loves from me in Belgium.
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 3/6
I enjoyed reading this story and I hope there is more soon.
Eeeep! This story is amazing. I hope you are still working on it because I am obssessed.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Please update this is amazing!
varietyofwords chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
How in the world did Jenny managed to ignore Nate for the entire ride to Albany? It's an inclosed space! And I'd say that's just my problem because I'm always very, very aware when a boy I like is sitting near me, but Jenny and that syrup just proved that it's not just me. And Nate sweeping in to save Jenny from her embarrassing syrup trick had me grinning like the shipping fool I am.

Interesting that Nate was trying to hide from his feelings for Jenny by focusing his horniness on Serena. I enjoyed reading his very self-actualizing thoughts about the difference between his relationship with Blair and with Serena, about why they didn't work. It's nice to see someone write him as more than just a good looking puppy.

His girl? *screams* "Hey, Jenny, got a minute?" *screams some more*

Is Chuck wearing Harold's clothes? Or Cyrus? Because I can't get the picture of the later out of my head.

WHY DID YOU MAKE THEM WATCH Somewhere in Time? My babies are going to need a million Kleenex. Hell, reading their recaping conversation makes me a need a Kleenex, and then you had to go and have Blair think about Chuck was willing to forfeit his own life because he couldn't live without her with Chuck returning to her bed without a word to just cuddle her. Too much, Liz. Way too much.

Serena discussing how similar she and Chuck are, how they both don't think they deserve love is probably my favorite part of this whole chapter.

Dan's explanation of FanFiction had me laughing out loud just because I never imagined him discussing it before, but I really love the description of it as something people do because no matter what the setting or the circumstance, your ship will always find their way to one another.

I really, really loved the conversation between Nate and Jenny despite how it ended. It was so needed, and I loved Nate mulling over all the implications of her words.

"Every me loves every you." I'm going to be thinking about that one while I wait for the next update.
SusanXG chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
EXCELLENT CHAPTER! Make Nate suffer. I want to see him openly weep. I want him to really and truly reflect on everything. I loved how the Snowflake Ball came up and I hope he finds the letter and we get to see what the whole thing said! I'm assuming he still has it. Please update soon! I LOVE this story, but you already knew that! ;)
breaker99 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Oh this is a really good chapter and I'm looking forward to reading what happens next. With allison getting that painting deal in Paris its going to be interesting to see where Jenny is going to end up. I am really curious to see if Jenny will leave with her mom to Europe cause if see is still on the path to trying to forget Nate then leaving would be a good move for her. It going to be interesting learning why Jenny is in New York but I have a feeling that it mostly has to deal with Allison's painting deal.

I wonder if Jenny will still stand her ground in making sure to forget about Nate or will this little surprise meeting actually get to her? Oh what is going to happen once everyone especially Blair learns that she is visiting? It definitely going to be an interesting reaction especially if your bring in both Vanessa and Juliet in the story.

I look forward to your future chapters for this well written and interesting story!
lakessler chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Great chapter! Thanks for posting!
Bassward chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
This chapter was amazing! Loved what you did with all the couples of team endgame. And they're different reasons for so believing in love.

I love the Chuck and Blair scene where they watched that movie together and where he told her that they make there Owen rules. I hope the guys can make there ladies believe in love again.

I wonder why Jenny is back in Manhattan and for how long. I look forward to the next chapter :)
IvyMoore chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
You always capture each of their emotions perfectly. You are one of the reasons I started writing NJ in the first place. Please update Clair de Lune? :)
mylove24 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I really wish it played out like this in the show. I love all the moments between Jenny/Mate, Serena/Dan, Chuck/ Blair.
bellarke chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I love your NJ stories so much. They give me life! They were my OTP and it sucks that we didn't get a happy ending for them, but I love your stuff so much that I just pretend it's canon! Great stuff, pleeease never stop!
hsds chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I loved this chapter. Nate is so thirsty. He is finally denying his feelings, but I totally understand why Jenny doesn't believe him. I can't wait to see him fight for her. The little DS you have is so cute. I love how Dan believes so strongly in their love. Meh on RL you know my feels on that. I just wish their happiness did not come at the expense of their kids. This was just such a good read. I love how your characterization is so spot on.