Reviews for A Love Between Worlds
Boston Rider chapter 7 . 2/12
LadyOfSlytherin101, if someone is dissing you and your story come to me and I will- Well let's just say the people who were dissing you won't be dissing you for a long, long time... I will always help a fellow fan-girl.
whiteicewolf chapter 7 . 2/6
Pleas please please please please, continue! I want to know what happens! Pretty please.
Kiria chapter 7 . 2/1
I agree that what some writers do (and say) is wrong, I feel bad for most people that are hurt by these things, words that shouldn't be used by others. I grew up with the saying "if you have nothing good to say, keep your mouth shut, because no one wants to hear it." It became a part of who I am, and because of that I want my name on that petition. I don't agree to harassment, or any kind of bullying whatsoever, so for you bullies out there, I am real sorry to how you turned out to be in your life, but I want you to question this to yourselves, "are you happy with what you did?" I ask again, "are you happy?" is what you're doing make you feel better? because I don't think the pain and misery of another is something to relish, again I say "if you have nothing good to say, keep your mouth (words) shut (unsaid)." and if you feel like you need to pent your anger on something, let it not be someone, because unlike items, people have feelings, even if you don't take time to notice.
Reader103 chapter 7 . 1/19
Bullys are just people who are jealous of you for your amazing talents please please update soon
Haziebug chapter 7 . 1/17
I don't understand why people are flaming you, this is a great story.
Megan Lyle chapter 7 . 1/15
This is terrific news! You have my support. You should update it more often.
I'm sorry I haven't found you before now! You are a great writer! I love this story and your Epic story, and I want to read more of your work. Thank you for staying! And those idiots who think they're all that because they can insult your awesome work and get away with it. They are just a bunch of cowards!
Megan Lyle chapter 7 . 1/14
This is terrific news! You have my support.
Megan Lyle chapter 6 . 1/13
This is a terrific story! Don't stop! You should update it more often.
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 7 . 1/14
First, I suggest adding the authors notes to the end of a chapter, since posting them alone is one of fanfiction's major no-no's. Second, I'm sorry this has been going on with you. It makes me feel terrible, because my experiance on this site as an author and a reveiwer has been nothing but positive. I cannot take part in the petition myself, but I want to make sure you and the others know that you have my support.

Thanks for not giving up on fanfiction, because there is a community- a family- of people here willing to help.
-R.E
PensiveProsperity chapter 7 . 1/14
Hahahaha jeez I think I love you! Thank you for staying. I have written quite a few stories as well and gotten some very nasty reviews. I ignore them and move on because they just aren't worth listening to. Some of it stems from jealously, ignorance and just plain hatefulness but take everything they say with a grain of salt. It's useless by it's self and it is always in the minority not the majority.
Tyraka628 chapter 6 . 1/14
What's AO3?
hannah.kaho chapter 6 . 1/13
Is there a way to get an account on AO3 it won't let me?
leebee14 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE KEEP GOING I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2014