Reviews for Wicked Schemes
Veganwitch chapter 30 . 5/22
I’ve loved everything about this fic and I was just so excited when I stumbled upon this! Caroline DESERVES to be the main caracter and make her epic love happen! Klaus love for her may be overprotective and filled with some of his overbearing tendencies and insecurities, but it’s raw, genuine and larger than life, and you’ve captured it brilliantly. Honestly loved this! I’m going throughout Klaroline New Orleans’s fics spree and this is one the best I’ve stumbled upon!
Icy eyed Angel chapter 30 . 2/16
Your story was amazing, I really enjoyed it. I loved the humor and how Caroline and Klaus evolved :)
zpire chapter 30 . 2/16
Hello! I found this fic and loved every chapter. Thanks a lot.
DayDreamer2796 chapter 30 . 12/10/2020
Just re-read this whole story and I can't believe how much I still love it!
Nadine chapter 30 . 11/5/2020
Wow, lovely klaroline fic. Kinda wished her powers also allowed resurrection, maybe she could hv brought back Kol and Bonnie, her sacrifice didn't make sense. She had so much potential than to die to bring Jeremy back. Her ex who kissed a ghost. Anyway, really loved this fic
Guest chapter 30 . 7/14/2020
Wow! Amazing story. You’re such a talented writer! Thank you for posting this. I really enjoyed it.
Angels-heart1 chapter 30 . 3/23/2020
Great story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
Gee chapter 6 . 3/15/2020
I have just read six chapters but I can tell that this is one of the best stories that I will probably ever read in fanfiction. This is brilliant. It is mind-boggling, how hard it is to find fanfiction stories in which the author is loyal to the true nature of the character. As I continue to read this, I can see the characters in my head behaving exactly as you write them. That is not easy to do. This is amazing. I appreciate you.
livingdeadblondequeen chapter 30 . 12/28/2019
I just reread all of this and I think I loved it more the second time around!
Dinah chapter 30 . 12/24/2019
Perfect. This story is absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/23/2019
Amazing story, I loved it 100%, it's one of those stories that throughout reading it you want to finish it in all your excitement but once you do you wish you could forget it in order to experience the joy and surprise of re-reading it. I love Klaus and Caroline together, i love that you didn't change their base personality throughout the story, but you did show growth and realization. I also have to mention that I don't particularly like Elena and to be honest I like that you didn't paint her in this perfect sunshine facade of wholesomeness like the show tends to do, I'm glad that Caroline didn't let her convince her that Klaus was only using her. This was by far one of the most amazing fanfictions i've ever had the pleasure of reading and i hope to read more like it in the future. Thank you for sharing it.
P.F. BlaringSilence chapter 30 . 12/21/2019
Excellent story. I love how you made Caroline strong, fierce but still compassionate and so human. It was a good contrast with Klaus' darkness. Both really conplement the other. I love how you didn't force the friendship between Rebekah and Caroline. I also liked how you build up the loyalty Caleb and Davina had for Caroline. Have to mention this but Davina is badass with the Katherine draining thing. I wouldn't have been able to be in that room when that happened. Also, it was heartbreaking and so emotional on how we said goodbye to Liz.
Hope you write more Klaroline stories. Because really, the writers and Julie Plec never did give both of these awesome characters justice.
klavscaroline chapter 30 . 11/13/2019
omg i loved this story, it was such a unique take on a canon-based story. and caroline is such a strong character in this story, and i love her power dynamic with klaus. watching their relationship grow over these chapters was beautiful to say the least. thank you so much for writing this story!
sidenote: there were a few times i wanted to punch damon in the nose for being such an annoying prat
sunshineandshade chapter 30 . 9/25/2019
God, what a great story! I don't always love new magical creatures being introduced, but this is the exception that proves the rule. You made such a great world!
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 16 . 9/20/2019
Why’d you make the baby not his, Very Disappointing.
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »