Reviews for Tailor Narubi
Guess chapter 37 . 3/15
This is a work of art. Naruto is a different, more subtle type of badass that I adore.
shunshu chapter 37 . 3/10
hola! muy interesante me encanto muy buena la historia espero que lo actualices pronto besos
Julietterose4901 chapter 1 . 3/2
917brat chapter 36 . 1/27
this is such a wonderful story and I would just love to read more of this so please keep this up and update it again soon cause it is really just an amazing story that has me hooked.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 37 . 1/16
Nice! I really liked the flow of this!
Trickster79 chapter 37 . 1/10
I want to see the other teams reactions to Team 7 changes and most of all, I want Ino to get out of his fan-girl persona by Sakura's hand-which by the way, she's soo cool and badass I love her!
Also, will there be any pairings regarding Naruto? And how will he react to Gaara once he encounters him? I also would love for Naruto to start working into poison lessons with Anko, because normally senbons are used with poison. I feel Haku and NAruto would learn a lot from each other and actually Tsunade would be a good fit for him, once the arc of learning with the Sannin comes. Sakura will eventually become a swordwoman while Sasuke will definitely start the path of assasination. I also think Sakura and Kisame would hit off pretty quickly XD
All in all I cannot wait for the next chapter, this was amazing.
byakuren-chan chapter 37 . 1/8
So awesome plez continue to write more I lov this fic️️
roxybuttercup107 chapter 37 . 12/23/2017
This is one of the best stories I've ever read
Please update
Guest chapter 19 . 11/25/2017
You are amazing. I cried at the memory book part and I am shaking so much I have to rely on autocorrect
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 37 . 11/26/2017
Nice! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 37 . 11/9/2017
I so wosh there was more of this. I enjoyed this thoroughly. Will there be more or no?
PARKER AR chapter 37 . 9/6/2017
I hope you update this story or at least let's some one adopted the story!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/27/2017
Please update
Ameterasu54 chapter 37 . 6/25/2017
Hello! I have read your story so many times now and I never grow tired of It! I was wondering if you were going to be updating this story. It's such a great story that I would hate for it to not have a proper ending.