Reviews for Tailor Narubi
PARKER AR chapter 37 . 9/6
I hope you update this story or at least let's some one adopted the story!
Please update
Ameterasu54 chapter 37 . 6/25
Hello! I have read your story so many times now and I never grow tired of It! I was wondering if you were going to be updating this story. It's such a great story that I would hate for it to not have a proper ending.
AyumiUK chapter 37 . 6/20
Why did it take two years to post chunks of FaustVII's massive novel-sized chapter with zero new content? And it's even missing part from the original? The typos are still the same. Like, wouldn't it be easier to link the original, or even copy and paste and post as the same huge chunk of text and continue writing as chapter 2?
And I was so happy to find someone adopted tailor Naruto...
BlackLiliesQueenRose chapter 1 . 6/2
I have re-read this a couple of times and like what meshou storm said it a must read. You are one of the more talented writers on this so keep on going. I am on the watch to see if this will ever update, but I am not going to ask you to.
Fastfang219 chapter 33 . 5/29
I LOVE THIS STORY!
meshou storm chapter 37 . 4/23
This is a must read.
777angeloflove chapter 37 . 3/31
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED MORE!
Wtf chapter 28 . 3/24
Really...you had a one episode scrub from pre Shippuden deflower Naruto in her sexy jutsu form?! ...there where better choices lol.
Hi. After reading this and the original story by FaustVII i've found that there is no difference between both stories. I was wondering if you were going to add your own chapters to the story or if you were going to keep it on hiatus. Because by not adding any changes it looks as if you have wrote it. Please update soon because you have left it where FaustVII left the story and it would be great to see Tailor Narubi become a complete story.
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
i love this! i always love to see AU kid!naruto-centric stories that deviate in childhood that don't end with him being shinobi-focused and explore other ways he might have grown up. also, it was nice to see evidence of the Anbu when most authors and canon gloss over their contributions to his childhood. i always thought it was weird there weren't more flashbacks including them in his childhood since it'd make sense for them to have guarded him when he was younger and more vulnerable.
Eleanor Fey chapter 37 . 12/12/2016
I Hope You Do Continue This Story, I Love It A Lot.
wolfmoon30 chapter 37 . 10/19/2016
Love it. [ wish it was rated M for the sexy parts.
o0Golden-Moon0o chapter 37 . 9/27/2016
Beautiful story, I adore it.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 37 . 9/22/2016