Reviews for Tailor Narubi
sinisterdevil chapter 37 . 6/30
Damn. rereading the whole story again and I just love this fic so so so much. please update! it would be a sin to not continue this fic
Regin chapter 37 . 5/7
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 7 . 5/1
I love this story OH so MUCH! It's so cute and original and cute and adorable and nice and amazing and I can't even anymore. Hope you can update soon.
sinisterdevil chapter 37 . 4/24
I ve just finished rereading this story again after a while and just wanna say, yup, this is one of the best naru fics there are...although I am very worried about the lack of update from last I've read...this story is too good to be dropped.
Brie45 chapter 3 . 4/16
Please don't forget this one
Naruto being able to be a tailer but also being a shinobi is interesting to read
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 37 . 4/7
I fuckibg love this its so cute and nice and just p nice all around. I need queer fics wverywhere
Brie45 chapter 37 . 3/27
Love this story and a gender equality naruto instead of the usual to stuck on male naruto
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 37 . 3/4
I see that you haven't updated for awhile.
I don't think I like that.
This book is too amazing.
You're a talented author.
An update, please.
Update please.
Update.
dead for life chapter 37 . 2/25
A rather cute and clever story you have here. I hope to see more soon!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 35 . 2/18
soo awesome
snrodreick chapter 35 . 2/14
I would like to see a relationship between naruto and someone develop further than just light affection. Preferably a yaoi match. Like naruto with the demon brother or naruto and itachi or naruto with jun or possibly with Kakashi. or naruto/male harem :)
candy4beth chapter 37 . 1/20