Reviews for Tailor Narubi
OPFAN chapter 37 . 7/30
This is a fabulous story! A very interesting and different take on what natuto specializes in and I freaking love your sakura, I could totally see her like that hahahahah!
Hope you keep on updating~
Just Dessy chapter 37 . 7/29
I need more, this story is awesome and while your grammar isn't the best that can easily be fixed with a beta reader. I love the team building/family like atmosphere around the characters and the disregard for genders stereotypes as well as what you've done for Sakura...I actually want to 'steal' that 'bloodline' idea, why has no one used that before? I love you're version of Sakura! I eagerly wait for your next update.
Jasenerd chapter 19 . 7/27
I was crying this scene was so sad and profound. While your writing isn't the best and grammar and word choice seem to be difficult, the overall product is more than worth the time investment.
YaoiYuriFan chapter 37 . 7/25
This story is amazing and I cannot wait for your update.
I absolutely adore your take on the characters and their changes.
Sakihinata chapter 37 . 7/22
I absolutely love your story, the personality changes of the main characters are really fun too ;)
this is great! And Zabuza and Haku alive must gain a lot of points from the readers like me!
I almost can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and this approach of the characters is great, it adds lots of layers to the original background of the story and makes it seem more realistic ;)
Sakihinata chapter 20 . 7/22
I ADORE GIN (the cat) !
lildino chapter 37 . 7/21
So it took me awhile to figure out what I want to say to you. First your story really good. So good that I start to cry when Yuki died. I don't cry very easyly.
I like your take on Kyuubi it different.
I saw some spelling mistake but I can remember where. Just simple one that get miss spell do mistake on the keyboard.

As for your poll I'm slightly confused what you want. If you believe it needs a rewire then go for it. And if you feel kind enough to give us the rest of all ready write chapters then thank you.
As for mango? I'm confused do plant to turn it into manga? That be nice if soo.
animeloverlight chapter 37 . 7/19
So goood
DarkViolet7258 chapter 37 . 7/18
Naruto changes the world around him
MADStar529 chapter 37 . 7/11
Love this story. Update When You Can. No Rush.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 7/11
Someone wrote it! Off to read chapter 2!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 37 . 7/10
Awesome
Spiral Reflection chapter 37 . 7/9
So much chaos- Badass Sakura is awesome :D!
XxD3V1L-ANG3LxX chapter 37 . 7/7
LOOVVEEE IIIITTT!
Fabulous story and I personally find it original. your characterization of Naruto is one I can-t help but love, he is just so free in both personality and mannerisms. Kudos XD
In the future if you are going to write a slash fic please label it. It's seriously annoying to get 14 chapters in to a well written story only for it to turn in to slash. I have nothing against people writing such, I just don't want to read it, had I known I'd've akipped right on by. Instead I find myself reading this story only for it to turn to somthing I'd never read and on a bad day call trash. Have a nice day, I wont.