Reviews for Tailor Narubi
Hi. After reading this and the original story by FaustVII i've found that there is no difference between both stories. I was wondering if you were going to add your own chapters to the story or if you were going to keep it on hiatus. Because by not adding any changes it looks as if you have wrote it. Please update soon because you have left it where FaustVII left the story and it would be great to see Tailor Narubi become a complete story.
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
i love this! i always love to see AU kid!naruto-centric stories that deviate in childhood that don't end with him being shinobi-focused and explore other ways he might have grown up. also, it was nice to see evidence of the Anbu when most authors and canon gloss over their contributions to his childhood. i always thought it was weird there weren't more flashbacks including them in his childhood since it'd make sense for them to have guarded him when he was younger and more vulnerable.
Eleanor Fey chapter 37 . 12/12/2016
I Hope You Do Continue This Story, I Love It A Lot.
wolfmoon30 chapter 37 . 10/19/2016
Love it. [ wish it was rated M for the sexy parts.
o0Golden-Moon0o chapter 37 . 9/27/2016
Beautiful story, I adore it.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 37 . 9/22/2016
Please continue!
Darkprincesstasha-chan chapter 37 . 8/17/2016
Please continue to write this story. I enjoyed it very much.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 37 . 8/8/2016
More please!
sinisterdevil chapter 37 . 6/30/2016
Damn. rereading the whole story again and I just love this fic so so so much. please update! it would be a sin to not continue this fic
Regin chapter 37 . 5/7/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I love this story OH so MUCH! It's so cute and original and cute and adorable and nice and amazing and I can't even anymore. Hope you can update soon.
sinisterdevil chapter 37 . 4/24/2016
I ve just finished rereading this story again after a while and just wanna say, yup, this is one of the best naru fics there are...although I am very worried about the lack of update from last I've read...this story is too good to be dropped.
Brie45 chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Please don't forget this one
Naruto being able to be a tailer but also being a shinobi is interesting to read
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 37 . 4/7/2016
I fuckibg love this its so cute and nice and just p nice all around. I need queer fics wverywhere
Brie45 chapter 37 . 3/27/2016
Love this story and a gender equality naruto instead of the usual to stuck on male naruto