Reviews for Naruto: Rise of Uchiha Naruto
mylesgirl16 chapter 3 . 8/17
i
Elements1999 chapter 3 . 1/14
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT!
fearedtiger369 chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
This story is good enough for me to read, but it would be even better if it was updated more often.
one fairy7 chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Why won't you update, it was just starting to get good as well.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Nicely done with the new story
Druski101 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
I say use the mystery girl
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
Hey looking forward to next chapter.
StiCyLove chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Please don't leave this fic standing as it is now! You created a real master piece! Please continue, will you? :D
TheUnknown101 chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
well, that as quite an interesting way to begin things... I would keep anko in the equation as she is a character that I think works well wit naruto, great fic though I just can't wait to see how this progresses!
JJP123 chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
saw what you said about sakura being in the harem in the previous chapter so never mind about her but please add ino, she's hot and she's got potential
JJP123 chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
great chapter, hope you update soon, and can sakura and ino be in the harem
Ashcoort the dragon elder chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
please update the story cause its really interresting and dont adabon it
Kai chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Continue the story
yindragonkiba chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Freaking love it
1066wthec chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
please not anko... shes just too wierd, I cant say I like the idea of a genderbent character but I can survive. Also if you are going to use that character make it so that the character never really existed as a man/ boy and had been born a girl/ woman. I think using this would quench the fires of many that are a opposed to the idea of pairing naruto with a former man. Also who is it gonna be? Itachi... Kyuubi maybe... I dont like the idea of Itachi... dont mind Kyuubi though if you used that I dont know how youd incorporate it...
please not gaara
not karin either, -I know shes not a man.

you did say genderbending but please consider samui another reviewer also has asked. or yugito

Or what about yugao- she is a bit like anko in terms of looks and her personality now suits Narutos- since shes an anbu. If you want inspiration for thihs story check out:

Uchiha Naruto: The Sage by Robert Mulaudzi- amazing story so far