Reviews for Naruto: Rise of Uchiha Naruto
JJP123 chapter 2 . 1/22
saw what you said about sakura being in the harem in the previous chapter so never mind about her but please add ino, she's hot and she's got potential
JJP123 chapter 3 . 1/22
great chapter, hope you update soon, and can sakura and ino be in the harem
Ashcoort the dragon elder chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
please update the story cause its really interresting and dont adabon it
Kai chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Continue the story
yindragonkiba chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Freaking love it
1066wthec chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
please not anko... shes just too wierd, I cant say I like the idea of a genderbent character but I can survive. Also if you are going to use that character make it so that the character never really existed as a man/ boy and had been born a girl/ woman. I think using this would quench the fires of many that are a opposed to the idea of pairing naruto with a former man. Also who is it gonna be? Itachi... Kyuubi maybe... I dont like the idea of Itachi... dont mind Kyuubi though if you used that I dont know how youd incorporate it...
please not gaara
not karin either, -I know shes not a man.

you did say genderbending but please consider samui another reviewer also has asked. or yugito

Or what about yugao- she is a bit like anko in terms of looks and her personality now suits Narutos- since shes an anbu. If you want inspiration for thihs story check out:

Uchiha Naruto: The Sage by Robert Mulaudzi- amazing story so far
1066wthec chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Yugito or Samui

I think yugito is older than him and is also a jinchuriki so that would makes sense or samui- I just like her character.
1066wthec chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I know that this is going to an amazing story. Carry on!
Masked Kitsune59 chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I like the story, really looking forward to your update though, it's been way to long since there's been one. But, I can understand, I myself just finished classes. I want to recommend possibly changing Anko for Karin, I think if done properly it could add a nice dynamic to your story. Plus, it would give you time to establish relationships with the other girls before you even have to worry about getting to the point of adding her to the Harem. Besides, it's not everyday you see Karin in a good story like this one.
update chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
This is just a suggestion but you should update this story it is well written
uscias chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Please update soon.
tobi a good boy chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
This story is really good i hope you update soon also does naruto have the ems? Also will he get the Rinnegan
Ezmathet chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Great story. Liked how you had him losing the Kyuubi as a benefit instead of a hindrance like so many others do. Really looking forward to the next update
frytrix chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I vote for tenten to be paired With naruto, that particular pairing isnt often used.
And please do not add more konoha Girls then one girl, if you are making a minor harem for him of 2-3 Girls.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2014