Reviews for Falling Iron
Great fic. Keep up the good work
Philodice chapter 1 . 11/6
Promising start. Tony won't want to die by Endbringer before he can find a way off Earth Bet.
Quelthias chapter 12 . 11/4
It makes sense that contessa's path to victory connects her to Earth Aleph. Perhaps she could also find a way to send them back?
Quelthias chapter 1 . 11/4
I considered the same idea for Tony stuck in a 1984 world a hell which he cqn ultimately rule over.
Bubblezmith chapter 12 . 10/2
As ever, Damned Good writing.
Morange chapter 12 . 10/1
I do like the idea of this story. Tony would just stream roll over a lot of people and their problems. He's just too all that
shugokage chapter 12 . 9/28
Impressive crossover great job!
Zoanzon chapter 12 . 8/11
President Ross?

President...Thaddeus Ross?

If so, that might cause issues.
PsyckoSama chapter 12 . 8/7
Needs a PHO entry...

A whole new team of mysterious heroes from another world, an army of Super Vikings lead in battle by the God of Thunder, a FLYING AIRCRAFT CARRIER... Earth Bet just got a whole lot more interesting.
TheMysteriousOtaku chapter 12 . 8/6
loving this keep up the good work
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 8/2
nice.
Greatazuredragon chapter 12 . 8/1
Nice chapter, good work.
Luke Dragneel chapter 12 . 8/1
Yes! New chapter!
Though personally I don't think Stairway to Heaven is the best choice for battle music(though personally my choice, Warriors of The World by Manowar, would have been ironic enough what with the Asgard Warriors there) do to its soft and somewhat slow beat. Breaking Benjamin's I Will Not Bow would have been more appropriate.

I like that you stated that it would take them time to make it back across the dimensional barriers and Fury owned up to the fact that it was the Asgard that allowed such to be possible. If Tony does get the technology to cross dimensions up and running, it would definitely cause interesting things to happen.
orion0905 chapter 12 . 8/1
Fun chapter. I hope that Taylor doesn't get into too much trouble, she did okay but yeah, grounded for two months.
Starfox5 chapter 12 . 8/1
Good finishing the fight scene, And a great Tony-style debriefing.