Reviews for Falling Iron
xbox432 chapter 6 . 3/2
Ah, the queen bitch just got knocked down a peg... lovely. :D Once again, Tony's rambling sarcasm was just amazing, you're definitely doing him justice.
xbox432 chapter 2 . 3/2
Oh I'm loving this, Spidey is the only marvel hero out their that can match Tony when it comes to quips. And I'm liking the fact that Taylor is gonna be given a chance to become a Hero rather than going the streetrat route.
Mikowmer chapter 6 . 2/21
PSSST! This is really good! Please update soon!
kanzid chapter 6 . 2/15
Yeah no, So the PRT has no problems with Sophia's bullying and Taylor doesn't turn around and leave seeing as it's a direct statement that the PRT are hopelessly corrupt.
It's not training for adulthood someone doing what Sophia did would be fired at the least and jail most likely.
Greatazuredragon chapter 6 . 1/16
Very interesting story so far, good work, will be following it.
Greatazuredragon chapter 5 . 1/16
Poor Armsmaster... an Genius tinker capable of doing awesome miniaturization... and incredible annoying! XD
Very good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 1/16
Very interesting idea, good work.
Lord Sia chapter 6 . 1/14
Love the way Iron Man just waltzes into the school to hand Taylor her new phone, *completely accidentally* giving her the social credit equivalent of a no-limit expense account.
Addlcove chapter 6 . 1/11
good to see this continued.
Peanuckle chapter 6 . 1/7
Glad to see a new chapter. Tony being his usual absentminded self, stomping all over people on the way to do what he thinks is right.

The biggest sticking point I have is that Taylor just shuts up and agrees to work with Sophia. The kinda of shit she's been through requires a bit more reaction than that, I think. She's being confronted with the person who nearly killed her, in the company of heroes. There's just no closure or anything. "Too bad, suck it up and deal" isn't going to get "okay" from Taylor, it's going to get "no."
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 1/6
Interesting standoff with Sophia. I'm curious just how this juggernaught of no shit's to give Tony Stark's personal brand of rolling through rather than over problems is going to get involved. He hardly seems the type to stay a disinterested observer.

I'm also not sure that Taylor was quite upset enough at the discovery of Sophia in their midst.
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 1/6
Oh yes, I had missed this story. It is so very fun, and good. I was and am wondering when we will get to see Dragon's reaction to her own reprograming, and of course exactly what the 10 rules are, if we're going to get to see them.

Taylor's obviously been taking even more 'tony' lessons in how idly she managed to take that conversation, and your Panacea Paradisio interaction was adorable.
Markedly lower quality than the earlier chapters. :/
Ibskib chapter 6 . 1/3
It seems people are awfully nonchalant about Sophia tormenting Taylor, not even questioning it further, it also seems out of character for Sophia to actually show that she's impressed with Taylor's power.
Hopefully Taylor will able to get a bit of payback in some form, rather than just accepting things.
A decent update in general, but as usual some sloppy errors here and there and a mangled sentence or two. I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but a beta wouldn't hurt, and perhaps some more time spent on proofreading.
anwan7 chapter 6 . 1/3
Is Sophia going to try to make Taylor's life miserable? Obviously! Tony has shown a tendency to 'bug' already. I hope this is foreshadowing for how Sophia her comeuppance.