Reviews for Falling Iron
Siggimondo chapter 5 . 7/3
More like Tony Snark, amIrite? XD
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 6/27
... Armsmaster may be a bit of a jerk, but the man takes his job seriously.
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 6/24
Oh, I wish I could just say that I saw this and immediately dove in to read and reread it, but... I'm busy lately so I needed time to schedule reading this in my busy schedule. This is still looking good, so, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 6/23
Oh, I forgot to ask in last chapter, Is Taylor getting a cut of the bounty on the Dragonslayers?

Also, interesting, that you have involved the Vice Principle rather than going with the traditional version of throwing everything on Sophia's handler and Blackwell.
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 6/23
Hmm, I'm curious to see where Pigot's investigation into things goes, luckily there is another chapter!

Also, I'm now considering the terror that is Taylor with a functional suit of Iron Man armor. Hold me.
user chapter 8 . 6/20
Winston High school?
SneakyDevil chapter 8 . 6/21
Ahhh RDJ and Jarvis...
Wordlurker chapter 7 . 6/21
Oh, nice to see an update for this.

Huh. So Taylor's getting some nice Stark armor. Well, a prototype if I'm understanding things correctly but considering Tony managed to build the primitive ancestor of the... Iron Monger? suit, a prototype built in even just a half-decent lab/workshop is going to be good stuff.

...Now I'm just waiting for the cyborg bug swarms.
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 6/20
Great chapter
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 6/20
Good chapter
tarrangar chapter 6 . 6/20
That aren't how it works at all, Taylor has a reasonable problem with Sophia in the fact that she attempted at least to cripple her with the locker, that's major crime, the Protectorate might not send Sophia to Juvie, but they would at the very least hear Taylor out, not just tell her to shut up and suck it.
How you did it here just breeds resentment for Taylor towards every member of the Protectorate PRT and Wards.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 6/20
Very nice chapter, keep up the good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 6/20
Very nice, I'm very glad you are updating again, great work.
tarrangar chapter 2 . 6/20
Um Tinkers can get out of Patrols apparently it just means they have to put in an equivalent amount of extra hours of the lab and means they get less good PR and less chance for a promotion.
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 6/20
The PRT, useless and full of coverups. They really need to be blown to hell and back.