Reviews for Falling Iron
Byakugan789 chapter 8 . 7/14
Nice little battle. Pitty about Uber. He can make absolutely anything...once. Otherwise it blows the fuck up. How do you even work around that? Best I can figure is start out with machines and systems designed to reproduce stuff otherwise that powers got some pretty crippling limitations. It's like playing trick or treat with the Joker.

I don't suppose Tony's gonna conscript either of them? Leet's pretty useful if you can keep him focused and Uber, for all his limitations, could still be of benefit to someone like Iron Man or Dragon.
I thought it was abandoned once I reached chapter 6 a few months ago...went back to see 2 chapter updates...will be following this story again, hope you update more in the future :D
Siggimondo chapter 5 . 7/3
More like Tony Snark, amIrite? XD
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 6/27
... Armsmaster may be a bit of a jerk, but the man takes his job seriously.
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 6/24
Oh, I wish I could just say that I saw this and immediately dove in to read and reread it, but... I'm busy lately so I needed time to schedule reading this in my busy schedule. This is still looking good, so, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 6/23
Oh, I forgot to ask in last chapter, Is Taylor getting a cut of the bounty on the Dragonslayers?

Also, interesting, that you have involved the Vice Principle rather than going with the traditional version of throwing everything on Sophia's handler and Blackwell.
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 6/23
Hmm, I'm curious to see where Pigot's investigation into things goes, luckily there is another chapter!

Also, I'm now considering the terror that is Taylor with a functional suit of Iron Man armor. Hold me.
user chapter 8 . 6/20
Winston High school?
SneakyDevil chapter 8 . 6/21
Ahhh RDJ and Jarvis...
Wordlurker chapter 7 . 6/21
Oh, nice to see an update for this.

Huh. So Taylor's getting some nice Stark armor. Well, a prototype if I'm understanding things correctly but considering Tony managed to build the primitive ancestor of the... Iron Monger? suit, a prototype built in even just a half-decent lab/workshop is going to be good stuff.

...Now I'm just waiting for the cyborg bug swarms.
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 6/20
Great chapter
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 6/20
Good chapter
tarrangar chapter 6 . 6/20
That aren't how it works at all, Taylor has a reasonable problem with Sophia in the fact that she attempted at least to cripple her with the locker, that's major crime, the Protectorate might not send Sophia to Juvie, but they would at the very least hear Taylor out, not just tell her to shut up and suck it.
How you did it here just breeds resentment for Taylor towards every member of the Protectorate PRT and Wards.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 6/20
Very nice chapter, keep up the good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 6/20
Very nice, I'm very glad you are updating again, great work.