Reviews for Broken Promises
Rainey chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
This was a great story. I loved it from beginning to end. The last chapter was very suspenseful. And I can't wait to read more of your stories.
bubzchoc chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
great chapter
Lily chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Nooooo, I loved this little fic, it can't be over already! DX Your descriptions were so wonderful, and you drew the characters brilliantly - I loved the twist at the end when we at last found out exactly what was going on! And go Danny, managing to save the day like that despite his injuries. Your way with words is really fantastic - I wish I could write like you! XD Can't wait to read more of your Hawaii 5-0 fics (preferably with more Danny whump, dare I say it) Keep up the awesomesauce work and DFTBA! :)
lanteaddicted chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
love it
Rainey chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Great chapter. Steve is really in SuperSeal mode. Glad that Danny's awake and seems to be on the mend.
bubzchoc chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Brilliant
lauraeb chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Liking this one very much ... I'm a sucker for Danny whump!
Trace66 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Definatly worth the wait, wonder what Steve has found out! Hope Danny gets better real soon Looking forward to the next chapter x
bubzchoc chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
great chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Good chapter. Thanks for the update.
Rainey chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Is Steve about to go all crazy SEAL on us? We'll have to wait for the next chapter and see.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter, but hope this isn't a Steve does something stupid and has to e rescued story, he's a highly decorated seal after all!
bubzchoc chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
excellent chapter
Rainey chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Poor Danny is in a bad way. Only Steve would be able to calm him down.

Thanks for the update. Hope things become a little less hectic for you.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2013