Reviews for The Secrets We Keep
This story was simply AMAZING! I loved the way you portrayed all the characters. I also adored to way you set up and executed Dave and Mindy's romance! You did a great job of keeping them in character, GREAT JOB!
Why?! Kick Ass and Hit Girl need to come together again... Sorry that sounded perverted. They need to be a team again. There that was better.
Yay! Avengers reference!
This Dave part was really cute. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK MINDY! Do you not care how FUCKING HARD I ship you and Dave! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!
Noo! Dave x Mindy for LIFE!
That was a really cute chapter.
I love how Kick Ass is just in his underwear, that is so fucking hilarious! I would have been even more funny if he was fully naked.
I am so happy Mindy made some friends! She deserves to make friends other than Dave/Kick Ass.
I had a hard time determining where the point of veins switched off, but other than that, great story!
The fic was ok at first, but now - ch. 13 - it's just quite boring to me. It's too slow-paced. I couldn't care less about Mindy's life in the South at this point. I just want Dave and Mindy to meet up already, ugh.
DonnieDarkoMD1 chapter 35 . 11/28/2015