Reviews for (If You Could Only See) The Beast You've Made of Me
Sketchy-d00d chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
I GUESS YOU COULD SAY HES SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED /smack.

Worth it :")

I find Stiles' hatred of Peter very amusing. Especially since I myself am so conflicted about him that I don't know what to think. Most of the time I love him lol. Others I just want them to rip his throat out again

Peter why. He just elicited (is that a word? Is that a word that I need? Is that the word I was looking for? What even forth at words?) a very not-whine from me. (*Cough*read:femininewhine*cough*)

Mate mate mate mate mate ;-; the bond you idiots. The bond. It's not eradicated (wait? What?) yet you idiots. it's not diSOLVED YET YOU IDIOTS IT STILL EXISTS. -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
*screams* MATE. IT HAS TO BE. DEATON PROVE ME RIGHT! Plez? ;-;

*watches with squinty eyes as Derek gets in Stiles' car* e.e must be mate. OH GOD MY BRAIN NO. Okay so my mind just took the "maybe it's maybellien" commercial thing and this... Just... "Maybe he'll mate with me." And in Stiles' voice and I'm dead now. X_x DEAD YOU HEAR!?

"Hopes Stiles won't be opposed to the IDEA" MATE MATE MATE MATEMATEMATEMATEMAYBWMEKDKDMXN

*watching them argue* MATE *sees Deaton's eyes twinkle* MATEMATEMATEMATEMAYBWMEKDKDMXN

Okay I literally started whimpering. Like what the Hale (yes, I went there) just. Wut. Plez Deaton, prove me right! *stares into his soul*

*screams* MATE! THANK YOU DEATON THANK YOU. I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU YOU CRYPTIC CREEP OF THE NORTH. (Okay. Ignore me. Please. It's 3AM and I'm sleep deprived yet I can't sleep because an ebbing fear in the back of my throat that strangely tastes like bile. Which isn't too strange when I think on it...)

Derek no! ;-; *le whine*

'Becreativeace'? If I'm reading this right, and I think I am, then that's your sexuality/romantic orientation at the end. Asexual/aromantic. Which I'm asexual so... That or you mean it as 'cool' which I can never really understand. But... Yeah. Now I'm going to cry and probably take a ten minute nap if I can even manage to doze. I need this mate bond to be completed ;-; MAH LIFE DEPENDS ON IT MAN! Nah. I'm being dramatic XD (by the way, I have very sudden mood swings when I review so it's nothing against you if I come off as angry. I might actually have an issue... I mean, I know I have anger issues but it could be something deeper :\ ) -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
You ducking didn't. Look man, I can respect you for the story, it's great so far, but one thing I can't respect. ADHD can't just be healed. It's not like a scar or cancer. It's a part of who you are. Like what sense of smell is to a werewolf. You can't just suddenly get rid of it. We take medication to suppress it or, if we're strong enough willed, we can suppress it ourselves. I hate when people who don't understand say that a character suddenly grows out of ADHD. That's not a thing. It doesn't just go away. Sure, you can over come it and it's not that obvious, but it doesn't go away. Most of the time it's genetic so it's literally in your genes. It's like dyslexia, you can be stronger than it to the point where it's almost nonexistent but it never goes away. Like that annoying ringing in your ears when you're alone in a silent room. My point is, ADHD isn't a disease or something that makes us handicapped so it can't be healed. It's not even a disability. Just... I've lived with ADHD and dyslexia my whole life and I've done research on them, they don't go away. It's just part of who a person is... LIKE THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN. I thought of that as soon as I went back to reading ;-; just my luck. And yeah, moment of ADHD XD

SMELL OF MATE!? Cause I know for a maybe fact that my mate would probably most likely smell like something extremely appealing. And that smokey-woodsy-oaky scent is very appealing indeed.

WHICH EXPLAINS WHY THE OTHERS LOOK AT HIM LIKE HES CRAZY. I FIGURED IT OUT, NO? Oh god, I'm a genius. High-five, self! *smacks forehead*

AND WHY DEATON THOUGHT IT WAS LYDS AT FIRST. OMF IM SUCH A FUCKING GENIUS! And honestly, I wouldn't even have deduced (maybe) this much if it wasn't for my ADHD. Like I'm reading and in this Tony corner of my mind (Tony? Really phone... Tiny) there's a little me who has this giant spider web board with little connector lines and the like. And I don't know, she kinda took all the little facts about the smell and connected them, leading to the word MATE in the centre of the board. Of course, the threads are all red since I haven't exactly closed the case but you get the mental image. Maybe... Whatever. CONTINUE.

*screams* MATE. IT HAS TO BE. THE SLEEPING, THE SCENTING, THE NOT BURNING CLOTHES TO GET SAID SCENT OFF, THE SMOKEY SMELL, IT ALL POINTS TO MATE! *cries* I have to be right now.

Sorry for the long review :\ especially since most of it is me telling or ranting. BUT I HAVE MY REASONS (for the last part not the rant XD) IT HAS TO BE MATE. I just. Can I Haz a cookie? -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
According to my phone, sequitur is not a word :\ yet auto correct says it is in fact a word. I'll try another dictionary.

OKAY SO IT MEANS CONSICUENCE BASICALLY. OR AFTERMATH. OKAY.

*dies of cute at the end* now I have a fear that Derek will be gone in the morning and Stiles might maybe have a small panic attack. Also; I always stick with the idea that Alphas don't feel safe enough to sleep around anyone but their mate since that's practically how I am and I just love the idea so like I'm dying of cute over here because of that but that probably isn't how you intended it yet I'm going to go with it anyway and I'm rambling now so I'm going to shut up. -Cat.
AshesCastle chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Really love this story!
Lulia'l chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
That was a beautiful ending
I hope you'll write another story, because it will surely be as good as this one (or better, but this one is really good so as good should be amazing I think x)) !
Thank you for sharing this with us, readers ;)
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
It's so freaking cute I love it!
nickie.hopkins chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
REally hope you would finish this, Preferably soon. LOL Great job.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
update this beautiful thing
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
That was a mega cliff hanger. Please continue it I it
CharmSparks11833 chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Aaaaaaaarh! Omg! What next?! What next?! Please please please update soon!
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Love love love it! B
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
O.O! So good
mistsandstorms chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
You need to hurry the next the next chapter - hate having Stiles be unhappy!
truefictionaddict chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Fight during movie night?