Reviews for Reuniting
YoreReader chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
I think this is the only logical ending for the story. After all that's happened, we can't be sure what Annie would choose to do. I'm also okay with it being ambiguous.

Well done! Thanks for sharing your story.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
I am glad they have each other as anchor to ground them. Everyone needs that. Everybody needs someone who knows them inside and out, who loves without conditions. Having awesome family is great, too.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
There was a push and pull, wasn't there? At first I thought only Annie felt adrift, isolated. But I remembered their connection goes both ways, doesn't it? That meant both of them were feeling lost. I didn't know how they'd be able to ignite the spark. I should've known that they just needed to find each other. Again.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Was it your intent for the atmosphere between them to be awkward? Because it was. The stilted conversation, the long pauses, the distance between them - they all speak of unease. Please tell me it's because of the whole ordeal they went through and not because they don't connect anymore. Maybe their connection's on the fritz but it's still there, right?
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
I like the hushed quality of this chapter. It feels like they're both holding their breaths, afraid of not meeting expectations. I wonder if it's because they're both scarred from the experience?
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
That runaround almost got me, you know. At first I said, Chicago? Was I wrong? When he got into another taxi, I knew I wasn't. Then I knew he was on his way to meet up with Annie.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I love how this is going in a completely different direction and consequently I have no idea what to expect from it.

The idea of Annie like a phantom in Auggie's apartment was genius. It was subtle storytelling but with maximum impact. The tension ramped up waiting for Annie to show up, or make contact as it were. And the contact wasn't what I expected at all!

So a trip, huh? Where to? How will she be? I can't wait to find out more.
cherithcutestory2 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Totally enjoyed this! Love your authorial voice. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Great story! And well written too! You really captured their personalities I think. Loved it!
Marie King chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
I loved this ending the ambiguity of it was very much like the show really excellent work!

I have also thoroughly enjoyed this entire story it has really filled the hole in my heart by the show's hiatus!

I am eagerly looking 4ward to reading & reviewing more of you're Covert Affairs stories so please keep writing and posting stories you are so amazing at writing the world and characters of Covert Affairs!
YellyBelly chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
This was just an incredible piece of work. I can't tell you how impressed I am with your writing. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I honestly can't say which path Annie would choose to take about returning to the CIA. She might even want to be done with espionage all together. I think the ending was perfect. Wonderful job!
fbobs chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Outstanding.
Josette1807 chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
I realize Annie and Auggie are reunited, but I would really like to see this story continue. At least to the responses Annie gets when she is back at Langley and maybe a perspective from Joan, and Annie and Joan being ok.
emily444 chapter 7 . 9/28/2013