Reviews for Itachi Sensei
That was such a cool sory I can't wait for the next chapter!
Naruto Meowzers chapter 26 . 6/16
It was worth the wait for a chapter like this! Who are these people plotting? Obviously one of them is Fugaku, but who is the traitor? Please post again soon, I love the way you write!
Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
chidoripotato chapter 26 . 6/4
Ooooh they better not get away with thisssss! Fugaku I’m watching you...
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 4 . 4/16
You did it! You brought the family back together! Woo!
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 2 . 4/15
Interesting perception of the series. While naruto seems a bit overclocked it falls within a reasonable deviation. Unfortunate that the Uchihas are still arrogant but that's par for the course.
Naruto Meowzers chapter 25 . 1/8
This is a really nice chapter for the holiday season. I have not been around long enough to know those writers you speak of, but I am sorry for your loss.
Naruto Meowzers.
Crotch Cricket chapter 25 . 12/17/2017
Wow. Just binge read your entire story, and I have to say, that was a very engaging story! This is a real hidden gem!
Mr. Haziq chapter 25 . 12/13/2017
Who keeps bread in a bucket?
JyuneFuma chapter 25 . 12/13/2017
I to hope u have a Merry Christmas and thank u for notifying those of us who didn't no that some of the writers on here have died and allowed us to pray for them.
Mel72000 chapter 25 . 12/13/2017
Thank you for this chapter.
JyuneFuma chapter 24 . 10/20/2017
please kami fucking update soon
linkiepie2214 chapter 24 . 9/16/2017
This is a cool fanfiction I find.
Naruto Meowzers chapter 24 . 9/15/2017
This chapter was a little shorter than the others, but I still enjoyed it! I can't wait to see who Naruto will verse, and I'm hoping Itachi will reappear next chapter!
Thanks!
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 9/15/2017
You should have just created an OC chunin team. De-Aging Kakashi, Rin, and Obito, and then giving them all demotions to chuulnin is really distracting from the story.
A Fan chapter 19 . 9/14/2017
I actually had alot of questions at the start but so far you've answered alot of them. One question i have is why Nawaki is so young. In Cannon didnt he die during the 2nd shinobi war? A little after The Sannin fought Hanzo? Which makes him older than Minato who became Jirayas student after he got back from trainig Rain orphans. So he should be at least Fugakus Age at minimum.