Reviews for Itachi Sensei
theriku260 chapter 27 . 6/12/2019
I love this story so much! Any idea when it will be updated? The way he interacts with everyone is the best.
Naruto Meowzers chapter 26 . 1/12/2019
I just reread your story up until where you're up to... this is so nerve-wracking! I don't know if I misinterpreted, but is Shisui working to take over the village? Ah, the stress. Are you half way through the story yet? I can't imagine this story ever finished, I love it too much! Who is Sasuke's other teacher? I really can't wait for the next chapter, you've had some really cool moments between Naruto and Itachi, I'm so looking forward to more. Also, I personally don't think Itachi should get together with Izumi Uchiha (for other reasons but also ya know, distant incest), but obviously as the writer it's your choice.

Hopefully will read more from you soon! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 1/7/2019
AWW mini Kakashi, Rin and Obito are so cute! I love love love this fic pls update soon! I need to know!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2018
Ahhh! What is going on? Update soon pls! I want to know ho many chapters are left but I don't know if I want to know!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/15/2018
I'd love to see Izumi and Itachi together!
Naruto Meowzers chapter 27 . 12/13/2018
Awesome chapter! I was so excited when I checked and saw you updated! I just finished the two volumes of Itachi Shinden, almost made me cry! Itachi by far has the saddest story of the manga, the crap that poor guy had to go through, all because of war-mongering people combined with his pacifistic and selfless nature. It was a relief to read this story where pretty much all the dead characters are living life as they should have, especially Itachi. Would you ever write another fic about Itachi and Naruto, or Itachi, Naruto and Sasuke? I can't wait to find out more about what the hell is going on in the Uchiha household, I really hope Mikoto is okay! Please update soon if you can!

Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
anielsen33326 chapter 15 . 11/20/2018
wow!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2018
Izumi And Itachi make a cute couple please could she just appear It could be as a friend
Peter chapter 13 . 11/16/2018
I mean it makes sense mikoto is so nice she was good friends with kushina and would have known about kid
Mr. Haziq chapter 27 . 11/15/2018
I guess Sasuke got the short end of the stick...
Kris Senju chapter 26 . 11/11/2018
Hmmm things are going to get interesting now.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2018
That was such a cool sory I can't wait for the next chapter!
Naruto Meowzers chapter 26 . 6/16/2018
It was worth the wait for a chapter like this! Who are these people plotting? Obviously one of them is Fugaku, but who is the traitor? Please post again soon, I love the way you write!
Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
chidoripotato chapter 26 . 6/4/2018
Ooooh they better not get away with thisssss! Fugaku I’m watching you...
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 4 . 4/16/2018
You did it! You brought the family back together! Woo!