Reviews for Chances
Great
Good
Guest chapter 24 . 10/29/2018
I loved every chapter. I loved the way Chloe fell in love with Beca and how Beca didn't give up on Chloe!
Sooo well written!
This is awesome! I'm speechless :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/15/2018
Aww I loved this
IDRKwhatTOnameMYSELF chapter 24 . 4/10/2018
Really loved this story, and I know everyone will disagree, but I was hoping Beca would end up with Camille. They seemed pretty cute together
Oceane-BS.AK-Bechloe-Staubrey chapter 24 . 1/29/2018
J’ai vraiment adoré ta fiction j’espere que tu fera encore des fictions Bechloe
Elphaba Cullen chapter 23 . 10/4/2017
Thank you for writing his. It was a fun, sweet - if cliched - and happily ending little jaunt into the sweet world of Bechloe. It took you ages, but I appreciate the time and effort it took to write every word.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
Lmao Toe or Chlom. Great story btw!
kateor13 chapter 24 . 9/28/2016
Excellent story! Well done :)
Jules62 chapter 24 . 5/25/2016
A couple of years since writing this and the story still holds attention! Thank you for such a great read...so much angst...but executed so well.
Thank you for the Sara Bareilles references...one of my favorite recording artists!
Kudos to you and your work!
Wolf358 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
It's a really good story. I love the plot. Just a few things, I hope you don't take offence;

I don't like that you made Beca someone who eats so much(just a personal opinion) because it makes me think she's super lazy and unfit, and I don't think Beca's a star athlete, but I still think she's decent. I think that Tom and Beca should've had more face offs, even if some of them got more aggressive. I mean, what kind of dense moron doesn't realize his girlfriend likes another girl? I would've liked to see more Stacie-Beca friendship. Considering how protective she was feeling about Chloe 'kissing & telling' so many times, but at the same time I understand as to why you wouldn't have, Stacie being Aubrey's girlfriend, but I don't think Stacie wouldn't betray Beca's trust like that. I thought the drunken Beca part was a bit strange, but I understand how it works for the story. I can't really imagine Jesse and Ashley, Luke and Fat Amy, or Denise and CR together.

But I have somethings that I really liked;

I loved how caring Beca was about Chloe and how she sang for her. I love how you incorporated songs in your story. I also like Staubrey, but not as much as Bechloe. I thought it was priceless how Beca knew so much about Chloe, yet Tom was an idiot about her. I really liked how Aubrey encouraged the fact that Chloe and Beca should be together.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
You might want to edit the last 20 chapters down into one. The "woe is me I'm not worthy because I have daddy issues" storyline is hard to put up with more than that.
N at 187 chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
O my goodness,20 chapter n they are not together yet,o god..ijust throw my phone away bcause of pissed reading chloe sounds so unbelieveable blind?or stupid?
Nice written though.
VanesaRaychova chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
This story is mind blowing i love it so much it's the best really and hot as hell :-D
CupidLove chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
I just finished reading this and now its 3am! But it was so worth it. That story was AMAZING I love it! The pace was so controlled and realistic and you just portrayed Beca and Chloe so perfectly! And that Tom was literally so annoying and underserving and the most idotic and uncaring person ever so glad Chloe broke up with him even though it took a while... I'm happy she finally got Beca as they both deserve each other so much! And I love the way Beca always made sure to tell Chloe how much she meant and how absolutely stunning she was each time and the way Chloe just blushes after that! They are both so in love with each other! :) And also I couldn't agree more with the sexual tension and the chemistry everytime their together! :) Bechloee ftw! This is one of the best bechloe stories I've read so far LOVE IT :)