Reviews for Chances
spookypotatoh chapter 21 . 8/8
i love bechloe, man, but here, chloe is a major asshole skfjsjd she keeps on pushing and pulling beca and toying with her feelings skfjsj
Lostyoursense chapter 1 . 6/1
Just found this story. I couldn’t stop reading it, awesome job!
Jade chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER I BEG OF YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Great
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2019
Good
Guest chapter 24 . 10/29/2018
I loved every chapter. I loved the way Chloe fell in love with Beca and how Beca didn't give up on Chloe!
Sooo well written!
This is awesome! I'm speechless :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/15/2018
Aww I loved this
IDRKwhatTOnameMYSELF chapter 24 . 4/10/2018
Really loved this story, and I know everyone will disagree, but I was hoping Beca would end up with Camille. They seemed pretty cute together
pp-camren-mixers chapter 24 . 1/29/2018
J’ai vraiment adoré ta fiction j’espere que tu fera encore des fictions Bechloe
Elphaba Cullen chapter 23 . 10/4/2017
Thank you for writing his. It was a fun, sweet - if cliched - and happily ending little jaunt into the sweet world of Bechloe. It took you ages, but I appreciate the time and effort it took to write every word.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
Lmao Toe or Chlom. Great story btw!
kateor13 chapter 24 . 9/28/2016
Excellent story! Well done :)
Jules62 chapter 24 . 5/25/2016
A couple of years since writing this and the story still holds attention! Thank you for such a great read...so much angst...but executed so well.
Thank you for the Sara Bareilles references...one of my favorite recording artists!
Kudos to you and your work!
Wolf358 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
It's a really good story. I love the plot. Just a few things, I hope you don't take offence;

I don't like that you made Beca someone who eats so much(just a personal opinion) because it makes me think she's super lazy and unfit, and I don't think Beca's a star athlete, but I still think she's decent. I think that Tom and Beca should've had more face offs, even if some of them got more aggressive. I mean, what kind of dense moron doesn't realize his girlfriend likes another girl? I would've liked to see more Stacie-Beca friendship. Considering how protective she was feeling about Chloe 'kissing & telling' so many times, but at the same time I understand as to why you wouldn't have, Stacie being Aubrey's girlfriend, but I don't think Stacie wouldn't betray Beca's trust like that. I thought the drunken Beca part was a bit strange, but I understand how it works for the story. I can't really imagine Jesse and Ashley, Luke and Fat Amy, or Denise and CR together.

But I have somethings that I really liked;

I loved how caring Beca was about Chloe and how she sang for her. I love how you incorporated songs in your story. I also like Staubrey, but not as much as Bechloe. I thought it was priceless how Beca knew so much about Chloe, yet Tom was an idiot about her. I really liked how Aubrey encouraged the fact that Chloe and Beca should be together.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
You might want to edit the last 20 chapters down into one. The "woe is me I'm not worthy because I have daddy issues" storyline is hard to put up with more than that.