Reviews for Crescendo: The Devil in Sheep's Clothing
ili777 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
I feel so, so, so damn sorry for Akihiko. Obviously he is starting to sympathize with Misaki, but Misaki is just an act. I really don't want the story to keep going the way it's going. Why can't Misaki be affected -for real- by everyone's normal and/or kind actions? Can Akihiko just explain to him during an argument that if he is a spy he is probably lied to about whatever he is supposed to gain afterwards and that they are going to kill him when he reaches his goal and is no longer needed? Can't Misaki realize that himself? Can't he start falling in love with Akihiko slowly and tell the truth to everyone and hopefully have a happy ending? Please. It's just not fair. I know life isn't fair, but we still strive for a good and happy one. So please, please, please work something realistic but happy for them.
Firediva0 chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
This a really good fanfic thanks for writing it!
sakurayuri89 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Wow, what a different story it is, with its suspense and the different storyline, the potential is high.. Wow, a great story. Good job! Cant wait for next, the persona of all characters you portrayed made it interesting, not the their usual character. The suspense is killing me.. Hehe :)

Good luck on doing next chapter. I like your story. I am eager to know more.

*sorry for bad grammar, my english suck and not a native english speaker and hope you understand what i'm saying*
nekocandy4life chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
I want more
I need more
I MUST HAVE MORE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
thegirlwithagun chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Wow, Misaki's past is really dark. So sad :'( Damn you Ijuuin! well, your story is awesome and I can't wait for the update! Keep writing!
catalina.opazo chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I was waiting so much for this thanks a lot! but I'm also really looking forward for more bold "action" between these two soon hohohoho. regards! ;)
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Ijuuin! Why didn't I think of him?! ... the pairing of Misaki and Ijuuin in this story doesn't seem such a bad idea... :3 I'm glad we finally get to know more about Misaki and what he knows. :D I give this chapter an "awesome". Update soon!
RENAImochi chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Woohoo! thanks for updating! ijuuin that bastard he has misaki all wrapped around his fingerss...
usamisaftw chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
This update officially made my day T_T thank youuuu!
Loved the chapter and its awesome you also added Shizuku to the story! :D
FanficFinatic2 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Ahhh! God I love this story soooooooooo much! I was actually beginning to think you'd never update but then you did and now I'm happy! So great work!
Can't wait to see what Misaki does! hehe:)
SlythClover chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Konnichiwa ! :D

And wow, this time, it is completely official : you are really, really REALLY pissed off by Misaki in the original series XDDDDD. OMG XD. Ijuuin is telling him all you'd like to yell at him, isn't he ? And you know what, you're RIGHT ! We should send a petition to the mangaka to make his characters evolve a minimum ! The only ones who follow the "upwards" trend IMO are the Egoist couple.

May I ask you a favor though ? Just try not to kill Misaki too fast XD.

Thanks for the chap, but above all...SHIKEN NO KOTO GANBARE ! *cheerleader mode*

Much love and luck !

Clover :-)
SlythClover chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Hi and last from the day !

This chapter...wow...WOW ! I'm definitely bluffed ! You should erase everthing about my second chapter review ! Misaki like we've never seen him ! You're really a genius, shuusetsu-san !

And I hope everything is alright for you according to what you mention in your notes ! I didn't dare to ask before in case you were so busy it would bother you in fact..So I'm really relieved that you've shown a sign !

Take care and see you soon !

Clover
SlythClover chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Hi there, shuusetsu-san !

You know I'm a convinced fan since long, but you always succeed in surprising me each time. I was especially excited that you had decided to release a new several-chapter story, and a crime novel on the top of that, which is not that usual in your list of publications. This excitement hasn't got down after reading this second chapter.

You show Misaki as a very complex character, both a wounded, fragile victim, and yet, someone ready for doing anything to get what he wants on the other hand, these different aspects of his personality combined altogether throughout your chapters. None of what he was subjected to is minimized, far, very far from it (it may even be the most explicit hard-core situation you have ever written here). And on the other hand, nothing of his suspicion behavior and plans is minimized either.

At the same time, Usami is also very complex for a completely different reason. He is a cold-blooded, smart and professional agent who know what human feelings are, and how they traumatized hiim in the past, so that he doesn't want to repeat the same mistake anymore in a similar situation. On the other hand, little by little, he is forced to realize that Misaki's traumas are real as well.

You had already writte a crime short novel where Usami hosts Misaki before sending him to a mafia, but this novel is definitely more complex and developped. I really look forward to the next parts :D.

Congratulation and see you soon ! I'l try to catch up with some of your one-shots in this 38 storirs list _

Clover
FanficFinatic2 chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Omgeezers I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story! It's really good and I love the idea of Misaki being the bad guy! I know you have other things to do but I really hop you update this soon! :)
na-ka-ma284 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Well I honestly never expected Misaki to be involved in this matter THAT way (because I know so much of the story...). I really expected him to be the poor victim and only has seen the murderer or something ike this... I'm not really sure what I should think now (that sounds cruel to you in my opinion, sorry). Well we should wait for the next chpater, hopefully Misaki is not a too bad character (wishful thinking).
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »