Reviews for Our Hikos
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
lol. Very funny. I like how you've analyzed people's reactions to Hiko. And they're right, not silly like some similar things I've read (about other characters - few seem to have the guts to analyze him).
SzaharaTheSame chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Nice litlle let's-worship-Hiko story, although I couldn't agree more, I refuse to be filed under "we" and that's that...

My favourite sentence: "Where would the other characters be, in that long shadow?"

I lke him mostly because of his arrogance, actually my favourite characteristic is arrogance.

Hiko loves to stomp on other people's soul, but he doesn't mean any harm I guess! I don't know if you have but don't you want to write a Hiko-Saito story I liked your take on him meeting Katsura!
Feafea chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
si goi na.. hotoni kakcoo ii desu yo..

absoutely beautiful.. i juz love Hiko fan fics.. hehez..

I WAN MORE HIKO FAN FICS!
HeiLong chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
a rare jewel. it was excellent and thought-provoking. i salute you for this.
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Ha ha, this is excellent! _ I absolutely adore it! You describe him perfectly! And your humour is so infectious. I'm still laughing! Oh and also nodding in agreement! I love Hiko! *sigh*

I can't wait to read more of your stuff! I too, agree, that there needs to be more Hiko fics. Hiko fans unite! _
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
aw, that was... new. i LOVED it! your style is so catching - maybe because its just like hiko's personality - i dunno if yolu meant for it to be taht wayu ) great job!
Nemesis Jedi chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I first saw this in the RK tribute zone and I'm happy to see it here as well. Although I saw this here a few weeks back I procrastinated on the reviewing part _ So I shall rectify this now. *ahem*

This lovely fic covers most, if not all the reasons why we love Hiko so much. Out of the many reasons, however, the one I get the most kick out of. Is that Hiko can fluster Kenshin so badly without any apparent effort on his part. As you said, Kenshin was never so off balance with anyone before or even after. That alone is enough to raise Hiko onto a whole new level in my eyes. Plus Hiko gave Kenshin his cool name, we can't forget that one now, can we? _

This is a great tribute, worthy of the Master himself. Much thanks for making it!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Dear Unseen Watcher,

Well, this was certainly a different kind of story. Quite interesting, in fact. I assume the "we" you are referring to are fan fiction authors? You are absolutely correct, Hiko is a wonderful character. I am sure he is not an easy character to write about, but we surely need more stories about him. I think you are quite capable of doing him justice. Please continue to write serious - or not - stories about Hiko. Thanks for everything!
Lizzy44 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Great fic. Incredible.
Tanokai chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
hehehe thatwas good! very fun to read jsut liet he first time! had to review again cause i liked it so much
Tanokai
Natie
Sano's girl
Saitou's sis
Sesshoumaru King of Antarctica chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
i have yet to actally see hiko, I'm still spectulating, not unlike your first line, this was cute, and very amusing (I'v automatically given hiko excess favoritism considering he is taller than me, so far I'm dead even with saito, i hate being tall.) if i ever build the courage i may just write a nice hiko centered one-shot. Great job.
Tanokai chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
That was really good.. I hope you don't mind if i take some ideas and use them in my writings..

Tanokai

Natie
XxBroken CloudxX chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Oh my god! ::Cries::

:Sob: What is there to say? I'm speechless! :Hic:

Very goog job! Very well written! Still speechless!
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
WHA WHA! *sob* Beautiful! The perfect explanation of Hiko! I should show this to my friends and say, "THIS is why I love him!" I shall always stand by my respect, admiration, and outright love for the master!

Long live Hiko Seijuro!

Chibi Mo
Kuchiro chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
*sigh* that was beautiful.