Reviews for For Angels to Fly
ddeiSmile chapter 5 . 7/24
I almost die, I thought it was really the end, Jesus.
Can't say much more than this was amazing, love the way you wrote down everything, so perfect, and I mean each personality and situations. It was great!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 1 . 6/4
Hey I love reading your stories and I'm onto the second part of this story but since reading your story something just kept bothering me. What bothers me is the summary where it reads "hooker au" when it's really not, in my opinion. Hooker entails that they are doing this willingly when they arent. I dont mean to get technical about it but in reading this story I don't see them as hookers but rather victims of human trafficking. This topic is close to home and just seeing them being labeled as hookers saddens and frustrates me. I dont meant to blow this out of proportion but in my line of work hooker is rather degrading and offensive to them as victims. It doesnt do the characters justice nor real individuals going through the same thing. I just wish the story can indicate them as victims rather than hookers so that it doesn't perpetuate the lack of cultural sensitivity regarding trafficking and I don't want to make it seem like it's ok to label people like Hinata "hooker" when she isn't. I dont know if this is making any sense. Anyways love this story so far except for that bit. Can't wait to see where the rest goes. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with :)
maleisha54 chapter 5 . 5/10
This was amazing! It's different from all the other SasuHina fanfics I've read...Amazing!
Reza Juliana322 chapter 5 . 4/29
Type your review its realky nice story :D
i like you make this fanfic and nake a sequel, so i will read the sequel :D
thank you for choosing SasuHina for your fanfiction :D
WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO END TOO SOON?!
THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL!
IT HAS TO BE!
(though it's already 2 years ago)

This is so great! OMFG!
-Reitashi
Grim Peasant chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
I'd like to read more!
josephineeee chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
I loved :)
aumastar chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
oh my :( This is so sad! But so good haha. The story really had a lot of emotions. I could actually understand and feel the characters. It rarely happens on fanfiction. And you've managed to somehow keep the characters... in character haha so good seriously. Thank you for this :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
OMG this was so good! I loved the situation, it's just so sad how it ended, but realistically, I don't think it could have ended any happier than that. :P Great job xx
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
it was amazing! make more please
rayvinfay chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
as for your first Lemon i think you did a great job! could have been a little more descriptive but that is just my opinion and i am kinda pervy when it comes to a good Sasu/Hina! good job! loving the story so far!
MONAT chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
WHAT!? I want more! more more more, please, i don't do my hw for read this awesome fic, IWANTMOREE, if not i'll die!
PLS!
Ermilus chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
no it can't end like this
fiavixen2196 chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I usually don't read those fics that have the non-shinobi element in it. But i don't why i couldn't stop reading this. An interesting idea that you developed well. But I'm liking the sequel more :D
Homely chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
That was a beautiful story. At some points, it made me rather uncomfortable- not in a bad way! But it was written so well, that I was able to imagine myself in Hinata's position. How awkward and strange it must have felt interacting, and foremost, living with Sasuke and Naruto in such a situation. I'm excited to read the sequel. :3