Reviews for For Angels to Fly
josephineeee chapter 5 . 3/3
I loved :)
aumastar chapter 5 . 2/5
oh my :( This is so sad! But so good haha. The story really had a lot of emotions. I could actually understand and feel the characters. It rarely happens on fanfiction. And you've managed to somehow keep the characters... in character haha so good seriously. Thank you for this :)
OMG this was so good! I loved the situation, it's just so sad how it ended, but realistically, I don't think it could have ended any happier than that. :P Great job xx
it was amazing! make more please
rayvinfay chapter 1 . 1/20
as for your first Lemon i think you did a great job! could have been a little more descriptive but that is just my opinion and i am kinda pervy when it comes to a good Sasu/Hina! good job! loving the story so far!
MONAT chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
WHAT!? I want more! more more more, please, i don't do my hw for read this awesome fic, IWANTMOREE, if not i'll die!
PLS!
Ermilus chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
no it can't end like this
fiavixen2196 chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I usually don't read those fics that have the non-shinobi element in it. But i don't why i couldn't stop reading this. An interesting idea that you developed well. But I'm liking the sequel more :D
Homely chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
That was a beautiful story. At some points, it made me rather uncomfortable- not in a bad way! But it was written so well, that I was able to imagine myself in Hinata's position. How awkward and strange it must have felt interacting, and foremost, living with Sasuke and Naruto in such a situation. I'm excited to read the sequel. :3
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
A SEQUELLLL ;u;
I read this story along time ago and it always stuck with me! I'm glad I found it again and reread everything! Thank you so much. I'll go read it now, haha I'm so excited.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
omg yasss thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
what is the sequel called?
Starfire072302 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
What is the sequel called?!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2014