Reviews for Killing Me Softly
please please please continue this!
Saiyan L chapter 3 . 6/23
AWESOME story! I seriously love it! Hope you get a chance to update soon!
Ashley chapter 3 . 4/23
Like this story a lot . Please update again soon! Want to know what happens next !
jessBITES chapter 3 . 1/17
I love it was wondering when part 4 will be coming out and if she ends up pregnant
Prl16 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I loved it! I want to know how it ends.
Beautiful, thanks :)
Lady Lan chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Very sexy! And quite original, too. Vegeta's character is wonderful, certainly believable for this AU and I'm loving his chemistry with Bulma. I'm hooked. :)
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Killing Me Softly' is Nominated for 'Best Lemon Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Gina chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Are you coming back? We really miss you!
In a few days, it will be the one year anniversary for this story!
Michelle chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Still waiting for an update! This story is phenomenal ! I need to se how this all works out!
KlausMistress chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I know it's been awhile since you last updated. But please compete this fanfiction! It's raw and fiery. Lovely
Dawn chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I just read this story and I am blown away! This story is so different and so well written. I really hope Chapter 3.2 will be up soon. I MUST find out how this all ends, so get a move on it, sista.
Sophia chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Hey when are you going to update this story it feels like forever, please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
when you updated your other stories, i was hoping you had updated this one as well. Please finish this story! We're one chapter away , and i really would like to see how it all turns out.
Vera chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Update! I've been waiting since January to see how this all works out!
blue chapter 3 . 3/4/2014