Reviews for More Fragments
stephenopolos chapter 47 . 9/9
yeah, basically anything that would propogate a change to the costume wearer that would stick around after spell end. e.g. if u want tech dress as someone holding a trek style replicator and instructions to use it to create the parts to install additional replicators throughout a building.
I know it's probably meant to be 'pitcher', but now I'm imagining them getting drunk by looking at images. At least it would presumably cut down on costs. Although I'm left wondering just how they would get 'used up'. Guess it would be a visual change in the picture.
...Did Dawn also get future!Xander stuck in her head? 'Cause he had to go somewhere, and it's presumably not in his younger self.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 55 . 8/17
HAAAAAAA THIS IS NEW and AWESOME
pixelherodev chapter 74 . 7/18
"Fingerprints would be the quickest way," Nick said. "Cloning technology doesn't exist yet, so verifying our fingerprints would be the easiest way..."

Bullshit. Despite what TV claims, fingerprint comparisons are done by humans, and studies have shown they are wrong more than 90% of the time, even worse when the person comparing them has some bias against the name of the person they're checking.
pixelherodev chapter 71 . 7/18
"I like you," Dawn admitted, relying on her memories of Mindy's strength of will.

Why would you tell us to guess when you made it so obvious?
pixelherodev chapter 64 . 7/18
"AN: Bah, typical boring SI who talks far too much, so I dropped it."

So your real name is John?
pixelherodev chapter 35 . 7/18
"My tenth level thief would slit Conan's throat before he even knew he was there!" Dumbledore exclaimed.

That's why I like these archive-type fics. They contain humor that's often left out of more serious literary works.
Grizzmon chapter 52 . 4/18
You could add the Powerpuff Girls and Supergirl.
Grizzmon chapter 48 . 4/18
So... watch any possible movie ever? Not bad...
Grizzmon chapter 42 . 4/18
Xander giving up Heaven to erase the Hellmouth from existence?
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 4/18
Well, I like Summers.
doubledamn chapter 47 . 4/12
Peter Parker holding a radioactive spider? Not the best idea, while it sounds good in theory, that spiderbite takes around 2 days to fully develop into super powers, once the spell wore off you'd be walking around with radioactive spider venom in your veins, being very, very dead soon after.
doubledamn chapter 15 . 4/12
Do crucifixes in invisible work against vamps? If so, invisible ink tattoos on the neck, over the vein they like to bite?
Clear Skydancer chapter 43 . 4/11
Very entertaining chapter. I like things that expand upon or examine some of the abilities that Naruto displays that aren't explored as much as they could be in canon.
That, and I'll never complain about Anko showing up in something.
1,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »