Reviews for More Fragments
Difdi chapter 21 . 12/24/2017
Harry has no clue how good parents act or he wouldn't be even slightly suspicioys of Molly asking Ginny where the platform is.

It's called The Question Game, and good parents use it to make sure their kids know important things. The parent isn't asking questions with obvious answers because they somehow forgot, they're testing their kid to see if the kid forgot.
Difdi chapter 13 . 12/24/2017
Weapon-X should not be counted as a strike against the United States, since it's a Canadian project, not a US project. Given that Canada is at least technically subordinate to the Beirish Crown, that would mean that ultimately that strike would belong to the United Kingdom.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 11 . 10/28/2017
Anyone with decent morals would have wanted to see this happen.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
This one was actually not funny cause Willows reason was seriously stupid.
chuckson chapter 13 . 10/10/2017
I wish this one had gotten a sequel
Nerfhearder69 chapter 26 . 9/29/2017
Oh, gods... 5 Peter Parkers may be more madness than one u I erase can handle. It would be like 2 and a half Deadpools! Sheer madness!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 17 . 9/29/2017
Whoops! Looks like common sense has interfered with lousy plot skills. If the original author hadn't been such an Uchiha fanboy, none of this would be possible. Pretty sure that author was repressing his obvious gay leanings!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 15 . 9/29/2017
This one took me a while to stop laughing. Hypocrisy, thy name is Buffy!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 13 . 9/29/2017
Best. Chapter. Yet!
stephenopolos chapter 47 . 9/9/2017
yeah, basically anything that would propogate a change to the costume wearer that would stick around after spell end. e.g. if u want tech dress as someone holding a trek style replicator and instructions to use it to create the parts to install additional replicators throughout a building.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/27/2017
I know it's probably meant to be 'pitcher', but now I'm imagining them getting drunk by looking at images. At least it would presumably cut down on costs. Although I'm left wondering just how they would get 'used up'. Guess it would be a visual change in the picture.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2017
...Did Dawn also get future!Xander stuck in her head? 'Cause he had to go somewhere, and it's presumably not in his younger self.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 55 . 8/17/2017
pixelherodev chapter 74 . 7/18/2017
"Fingerprints would be the quickest way," Nick said. "Cloning technology doesn't exist yet, so verifying our fingerprints would be the easiest way..."

Bullshit. Despite what TV claims, fingerprint comparisons are done by humans, and studies have shown they are wrong more than 90% of the time, even worse when the person comparing them has some bias against the name of the person they're checking.
pixelherodev chapter 71 . 7/18/2017
"I like you," Dawn admitted, relying on her memories of Mindy's strength of will.

Why would you tell us to guess when you made it so obvious?
1,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »