Reviews for More Fragments
Guest chapter 34 . 11/18/2016
Eh Harry just need to go to Ollivander and buy another wand not made of Holly, it might not be as good, but he's not required to win to keep his magic, just to attempt, so he can just do a half hearted attempt, and then wait until the task is over and he gets a 0 score.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/2/2016
And another fun one for the stillborn baby ward.
QQ
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2016
Curious and curiouser
jon reeve chapter 50 . 9/22/2016
Ok, the house-elf friends was kind of funny. Pissed off house-elves are recipe for disaster, though.
jon reeve chapter 46 . 9/22/2016
lol, I liked Buffy the non-hypocrite.

Any prior knowledge I have of BtVS comes from when my sister used to watch the show. Funnily enough, she claims to never have been into the show, and was much more interested in the series Charmed. Except, I was fucking there, and no one wanted to watch this damned show as much as her, and I'm getting tired of her damn selective memory that she obviously learned from canon Buffy herself.

Moving on...
jon reeve chapter 45 . 9/22/2016
I was so enamored with this storyline I actually skipped ahead and read this one before the previous 36 chapters.
jon reeve chapter 41 . 9/21/2016
I actually thought they were spider-woman and venom. My mind edited out "poncho" and skipped over "striped," so just going by the colors and spider theme, that's what I got.

Beetlejuice is good to, and I adore Lydia.
jon reeve chapter 40 . 9/21/2016
Wow, that was surprisingly fun.

Funny how much anime stays with you. I haven't watched/read any Tenchi series since they came out, but I recall most, if not all, the pertinent details.

I always thought Washu was a good pick. Either that, or wait for Sasami to mature;)
jon reeve chapter 38 . 9/21/2016
Pot and kettle, Xander, pot and kettle.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
I'm still trying to figure out how Xander won an RPG forever in one go.
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 62 . 8/29/2016
Please be with the making of this into a story?!
SonOfNenji chapter 71 . 8/16/2016
This... this was incredibly appropriate, about as well matched as Susan Storm and Franklin Richard.

I applaud your insight.

(Your characterization doesn't disappoint either.)

SonOfNenji chapter 69 . 8/16/2016
Solstice is sort-of adorable.

I loved the faux-sisterly dialogue in this chapter, and the phone line was great.

The structure of the chapter was solid as well.

SonOfNenji chapter 68 . 8/16/2016
Hah, this series brightens the mood.

SonOfNenji chapter 64 . 8/16/2016
Aside from the talking, I liked the premise and the idea of an Angel laying it all out there.

The show does a good job discrediting Heaven, so whether a story explains why they're bad or actually explains why you're full of shit are great; they help resolve loose ends in the audience's knowledge of the world within the show.

On that note, the beginning up until the last scene worked positively to that effect as well.

I do agree that last scene got a bit long-winded, but that could be fixed with some editing, really.

I'm more annoyed with your resolution to the cultists, as it feels like they got away scot-free and how do we know the girl is safe if you left her with them? That was total bullshit and it pisses me off.

1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »