Reviews for The Sculptor
Romana973 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Oh my goodness - this was amazing! I nearly cried for the sculptor when he thought his statue was broken and gone. Phenomenal writing! I don't know how I just stumbled upon your stories, but I'm so glad I did. What a gift you have! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Greek stories? Meh! Love stories? Hell, yeah! So, first you make me laugh with Bed Hair and now you make me cry with The Sculptor! Lookin' forward to readin' more of your stuff one day very soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I was the most beautiful story I've ever read...thank you for writing the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Cool! Thanks for sharing :)
KawaiiReefa chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I love it.
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
You are a goddess of writting. 'wake up my love' was out of this world and this one...i don't have any words. Please don't end the story like this.
Inuyasha Lubby Kagome chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I cried a little okay I cried a lot okay I'm still crying okay I'm bawling no words
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Beautiful story! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
OMG. I loved this story. Good job with mixing the past with the present. Love what you've done with it!
Lolita Brein chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. SPECTACULAR. You write so well! I'm totally going to recommend this :)
jessica gay chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Holy Crap, this is by far the BEST one shot ever!
phoebe chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
i love love love greek mythology. i love what you done with this. please write more
Denise L chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I loved this! Such a good read
JayLynn-wrtngdncr chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That was freaking AMAZING! like, seriously, I loved it! I'm going to just pretend it was an old Greek legend anyways and rant about it to my friends (which they're used to, I love Greek mythology like crazy :P)
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
How I love this! I'm a mythology nerd. :)