Reviews for A Time for Love
ElijahsKaterina chapter 6 . 6/1
I hope you're doing well and get some free time soon to update this story. Don't forget about us! Much love xo
UPDATE :D
katstrova chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
**ugly sobs because you abandoned this story**
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Hopefully the next chapter won't take so long? I'm dying here :(
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
I love this story please continue
Gemma xo chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
"Thinking about little ole me?" a voice said, snapping the vampire from his thoughts.

Someone's very confident, lol. I like how Elijah answered back to her. He's not like Mason and the rest who kneel before her, nope. Soon enough she'll be the one begging for him. (That's what I hope) heh. Update Soon :)
chhavi chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
hi i hope that you update soon
Gene chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
The wait is killing me :,(
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Fantastic story- great characterization! More kalijah to come? Update ASAP please :)
ICanBeInfinite chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Hurryyyy and Updateeeeee :P
Glory chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
YAY! I've been waiting for you to update this story, I love it! Katherine can be a huge bitch but Elijah is right; Katerina is still there and he will see her for himself soon enough. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Bella-swan11 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Elijah admits he still in love with Katherine will never change , now falling under the effect these terms will not make yours stand do not think it is the cure you want it to be free because you want to be with her.
But you must make the choice between her and your family even if it hurts so things are, you know that Klaus hates but she has more right to hate him kill his entire family and wanted to sacrifice .
Beware the cure just need to end up where you least expect it , who knows if Katherine does not end with the priest there if you could not let her be her human , who , and this is part of the destiny that Katherine find the face after all the doppelganger descending from Amara .
Just need to come with healing others, it being equal to Amara as Silas may react Elena is also a doppelganger but his attitude does not compare to notice that Amara had personality like Katherine .
Falte go after it and being human is easier that the spirits will want the doppelganger end up together, the only way around this is that she will go with Elijah and have your own family being human and being a vampire before anything can happen .

Greetings .
JuseaPeterson chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
I’m really glad that you updated this. I enjoyed reading this chapter. I love the different thoughts that both Elijah and Katherine have about what’s going on and each other. I love how you have Elijah thinking about Katerina and if she is in there. I can understand why Katherine doesn’t want to tell Elijah about Elena being a vampire. I can’t wait to read more.
elietkaterina chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
trop biens mais j'aimerait biens que Kathrine montre plus de sentiment pour elijah
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »