Reviews for Revealed in Discovery
TonyLoki chapter 9 . 8/30
I AM SOBBING BECAUSE THE LAST TWO PARAGRAPHS WAS HEARTBREAKING, BUT AT THE SAME TIME HEART LIFTING. BUT MOSTLY HEARTBREAKING THOUGH BECAUSE I AM NOW CRYING BECAUSE OF THE FEELS I GOT FROM READING IT! TONY PLEASE DO NOT LET GO OF LOKI, I WOULD CRY HARDER THEN NOW IF IT DOES HAPPENS! *SOOOOOOOOOBBBBBSSSSS*
nebula2 chapter 54 . 12/2/2016
LOL! Now there's a little bit of the Loki we all love - playing pranks on Tony. I adored that little scene - wings an all. And the apology was perfect.

Poor Loki. Loved that he's learned to accept himself through out this story, as well as accept his friends and family, but you portray his sadness at the loss he feels when they head home very well. I think all of them saying good-bye was nicely done and shows the development of the characters interactions that occurred throughout this story. Not sure I'm sold on the Fabrutai/Rogers pairing but that was a nice little side plot tho throw in there. It shows a connection between Loki's birth mother and the group he's with on Earth.

That last paragraph - that just had me going 'awww' out loud when I read it. You painted such an adorable picture in that paragraph. I think that's the perfect ending for this wonderful story!

Thanks for sharing this incredible journey with us! No how about a Morgan and Reid story? Pretty Please!?
linda.l.hart.7 chapter 34 . 7/31/2016
I love you because you know what "The Stig" is! I love the story!
CaseLC chapter 54 . 7/29/2016
This was wonderful. Mind you the start was a bit fast and there were a lot of distraction, but I love how you show cast Loki's insecurities and how you had him overcome temptations on various accountsizes. I also like how you had people gathered around the pair to support them for one reason or another, especially Bruce and Pepper. So thanks for the story
PotterB2utyElf chapter 54 . 6/29/2016
Good story..
JoanIncarnate chapter 54 . 6/28/2016
Aw, this is adorable.

Steve and farbauti... Can we just picture for one moment the look on Steve's face when Loki casually calls him "dad"? Or maybe the other way around, with Steve accidentally calling Loki "son" (as is common, I assume for men from his era) and Loki looking absolutely mortified?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
this is such a cheesy but delightfully witty story. Kudos! :)
Maybe2Morrow chapter 54 . 6/19/2016
This was a great story, thanks for sharing!
Lady Dragoncrow chapter 54 . 5/17/2016
This was a most wonderful, perfect, cute, sad, funny story. I absolutely adore it.
Even though I was a bit sceptical about MPREG (as I have read some really bad ones) it was done in such a very clinical and tasteful way even when recounting the details of birth, that it only added to the overall good plot of this story.
Of course, I just adore Loki like that and Tony. Though I'm sad to know that Loki will at one time be without him. But in the time until then Loki will have found many new and old friends (like at the baby shower) and with his son he will never be alone, even after Tony's death.
Still, since I don't like Odin at all (in any fandom), I hope he will die of too old age soon, thus making Thor king of Asgard and granting Loki an apple for Tony. Then Frigga can see Loki and I believe, everyone will be more happy :-).
I really enjoyed the last three days reading your story. Thank you for writing it!
ponypainter chapter 54 . 5/15/2016
This is an incredible story and you know the characters so well. Their speech patterns, and mannerisms, you got down to a tee. Most Mpeg story, are usually so uproariously stupid that is can not stand them, but yours, you made it seem imaginably plausible. Well done, I hope you are still writing, I would love to see more works from you. Thank you!
Ps. Farbauti and Cap priceless. hehe ;)
yukino76 chapter 54 . 5/2/2016
good update ;)
pallyndrome chapter 54 . 5/1/2016
Awww such a lovely ending! Except for Odin keeping frigga too close :(
dearyourname12 chapter 54 . 5/1/2016
Great update. Hope there is an epilogue
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 54 . 5/1/2016
ooooh that was so lovely, this is one of my FAVORITE fics, especially with Mpreg, I've loved every bit of it! And YES do an epilogue! :D
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 54 . 5/1/2016
Nothing is better than to have your infant smile and reach for you. My son's only 6 but I look and old baby pictures and remember those times with such joy.