Reviews for Do you even care?
Ballykissangel chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
Lol, I'd love to be with Mycroft when they got home. Lovely chapter :)
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
I suspect tape may be involved ;).

I've seen him in drag, and frankly it was...unsettling, to say the least. Very funny, thank you!
WL Chastain chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop the giggles while reading this installment. This was just too funny.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
amusing
HCP chapter 30 . 3/4/2014
Ah, this was so so so adorable! I love Sherlock's logic when buying Valentine's presents, and his general cluelessness, but willinggness to take John's advice. He trust him implicitly. It's so perfectly in character! I don't know how you do it :) your writing always has the power to make me laugh aloud. Haha, I love this so much! Particularly this line - "Don't be silly, John! You're predisposed to diabetes." Damn, I am cackling to myself.
Thanks for writing this work of humorous genius!
HCP chapter 29 . 3/4/2014
You write Mycroft so well. You have a true talent and flair for writing! :)
... and the ending was hilarious :P
HCP chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
This is so so adorable :) it makes me smile!
Cai0Hua chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
Sherlock kept both their appearances meticulous but for whatever reason, this care was never translated into what he cooked for dinner.
Haha! Only Sherlock would take the lesser important and make it more important.
Cow's liver. That's creative gift Sherlock. Very creative. Good of you to think of the ladies. Who knew picking chocolates was so much work? Lol.

I liked John's good humour throughout all this and genuinely surprised at his flat mate having a go in gift giving and compliments. Well it was a special day after all.
WL Chastain chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
ROTFLMAO! A great chapter! This one should go down in the Sherlock fan fiction world as "The Best Valentine's Day One Shot"...lol. Superb.
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 29 . 2/6/2014
They never grow up, do they? ;)

That was really fantastic, thank you!
Thousandsmiles chapter 29 . 1/28/2014
cute. but onestly, isnt mycroft complicated as well?
Cai0Hua chapter 29 . 1/25/2014
:O
What a day for those three!
Those three bickering likes children over some mindless prattle.
"put me in a pine box now..." Oh the sarcastic wit Sherlock has- surprise he hasn't been punched yet by his brother. Knowing they both deserve it for being so stubborn and annoying.

Love this bit about the broken glass. I could imagine that as so from their personalities.

Being faithful meant a lot to Sherlock as a child and as a man. Touché.

Sherlock wagging his bare bum to Mycroft! :O What happened to the decency? LOL
WL Chastain chapter 29 . 1/25/2014
I LOVED this chapter! It was well written and the character integrity never waivered. The punishment at the end was great! And it was also CHEEKY! ROTFLMAO!

Get it? CHEEKY! GET IT!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

(wipes tears from eyes) I'm just too frickin' funny!
Ballykissangel chapter 29 . 1/25/2014
Love Mycroft.

Mykie,Sherly and Jawn :)
Guest chapter 28 . 1/19/2014
I really love these stories! I would also love to read some stories where something happens to Sherlock rather than John, if you don't mind... great writing style and vocabulary! Thanks again! :-)
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »