Reviews for Do you even care?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
These chapters are brilliant. You capture the characters perfectly that when I imagine it all played out, it's almost like a believable episode in my mind. I hope to see more soon! _ Niqueo
LadyK1138 chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
I loved these last 2 chapters! Revealing the inner workings of the two friends. You truly have a gift!
WL Chastain chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
LOL, walked right between them did she? How BORING for Sherlock...lol. I DARE you to write a chapter having Sherlock get John mad enough to pull a gun to see the facial expression. Have a camera go off because seriously, I don't think Sherlock should have the gun pointed AT him, Mycroft would choke on his cake!
Ballykissangel chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
Another great chapter, I just loved this.
Sherlock will always be in a special category with John :)
LadyK1138 chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
This had me laughing out loud! And now my curiosity is peaked about Afganistan...
Cai0Hua chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
like a roll of toilet paper... bit sharp don't you think Sherlock? John's a good mate putting up with our crazy behaviour.

What happened!?
WL Chastain chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
Uh. Oh. I wonder what John is going to say? I hope it all goes well.
Ballykissangel chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
Love it! So perfect, beautiful job and I can't wait for the next part.
Shadowpool95 chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
Oh my god, i love this :3 it is so fluffy.
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
What a warm and lovely scene! Cute, funny, and sweet at the same time, thank you so much for writing it.

He had to admit that it was nice to be fussed over a bit. Doctors needed love too.

Awww, John...*Hugs him*
anko chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
I really appreciate your little stories. The way you write about Sherlocks and Johns friendship gives me a warm feeling just like if I drank a nice mug of tea with rum :)
I do hope to read more from you! Keep going!
Cai0Hua chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
Very kind of Sherlock to do so. They are best mates after all.
Leave it to John to think about a gun also...

A gift in a shopping bag-Ha!
Ballykissangel chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
This was excellent! I'm glad you wrote a chapter about this.

'Sherlock, are you in some kind of trouble?'

I about died laughing because it's the number one thought whenever Sherlock is serious and gives a present :)
WL Chastain chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
YAY! John has a nice suit that is weapon carrying compatible and Sherlock got a hug! It's a WIN WIN!
Ballykissangel chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
This was excellent! I enjoyed it so much and I can't wait to read more :)
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »