Reviews for Do you even care?
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awww gosh! This is so LOVELY!
WL Chastain chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
I must remind myself to read over what I write before hitting the submit button...lol. I left out some words in my last review.

I believe in love. But I believe in not making something out of something that isn't is. I have two guy friends who became the best of friends within two days of meeting each other. They "clicked" and it's great that they are good friends. I can see friendship, not romantic love between them. However, their families and our other friends keep teasing them that it's something more and it's starting to drive a wedge in that friendship.

That's what I was trying to explain previously. I do believe in love and that romantic love can grow from friendship, but I won't tease or assume otherwise about others until they make it known.

By the way, I am really enjoying your story. John is the best. I can't wait for season 3 of Sherlock to start. Maybe we'll get to see more of Captain John Watson instead of sidekick and Mother Hen John Watson? LOL
Ballykissangel chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
My word! This chapter is fantastic! I love this so much, what they have is the perfect epic friendship relationship. I love how you wrote Sherlock and his thoughts. I know John is realizing it all too, you can't let others wrong ideas of you tear away what you have.

Keep writing like this and I'll always support you :)
Cai0Hua chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
oh! A cliffhanger. How exciting.
WL Chastain chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Awwwwwwwww. I have to this to everyone. Why is it weird for people to accept a strong friendship like Watson and Holmes in "this day and age"? The reactions, word play, emotions, trust and loyalty shown by these two used to be the norm between best buds whether they be male or female.

It's very sad that in "this day and age" anything above minimal physical or emotional contact is considered GAY or WEIRD. Oh well, sorry I ranted. I'm just tired of how far our society has fallen. I wish an asteroid would hit us and destroy us all. We humans are not going to evolve into wonderful beings at the rate we're going.
Ballykissangel chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
This is really, really good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
WL Chastain chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I just found your story today. I am enjoying this. I look forward to reading more of your views of Sherlock's heart!
Ballykissangel chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I really liked this, I love their relationship and how strong their friendship is and Sherlock is right, I understand what he meant in his last words, I think he is already starting to understand that he already has Johns heart just because of the friend and the man that John is to him. And it has nothing to do with what people say about them, it's just how they are.
Ballykissangel chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Really cute, write more :)
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was really sweet, I loved it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
This is cute! They have such a great friendship and you write them really well, :) please keep
stratocasters chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
this is perfect! completely in charrie :D well done
Vanimelde Melindel chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Sherlock is so cute! "I'll cook!" Hahahahahaha! So funny!
xSommerRegen chapter 1 . 9/22/2013