Reviews for A different kind of Cecile
Marauder Luck chapter 1 . 6/26
This has to be one of your best stories. The dialogue was so emotionally tense but in character. It was so sweet how much Arnold cares for Helga and wants to rescue her from her bad choices.
It made me cry. This story is alot more psychological than the summary would lead people to think (because yes it does seem smutty from the topic but its not really)
Anyways, thanks for sharing this story!
-miss socrates
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Even though your storyline is the same about Arnold helping Helga through some difficulty, it was still unique in which Helga works as a stripper. When Helga explains why she is a stripper it made sense. The ending was cute in which Arnold kisses Helga in the falling snow which Arnold has an optimistic belief about the snow falling. You should do a sequel.
ObsessiveWriter96 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
The ending was so sweet! I love it! I feel bad for Helga though... Working at a strip club sounds TERRIBLE! Still, I love a sweet and happy ending! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
TWO WORDS
CHILDHOOD
RUINED (in a not so horrible way)
Ok maybe it was 8 words and a winky face
livingstatue chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
That was a very interesting and in the end touching story. I quite enjoyed reading it. Keep you the good work!
Mylastfantasy10 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I read this amazing story a while back and I guess it must have left an effect on me because i was listening to my playlist when a song came on. I'm start thinking to myself 'man this song would go PERFECTLY with Airachica's story with Arnold at the strip club.' So in the middle of the song, I decide to stop everything to write a review on this story, not only to share with you how perfectly the song "But it's better if you do" by panic! at the disco, but to also add more proof of how impacting ALL your stories are on me. So much so that i am able to remember your story out of no where, find it, and write this review all before the song ends.
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Its hard to believe one of the best stories about AXH i ever read took place in a strip club while helga was giving arnold a lap dance lol. Arnold really was a knight in shining armour saving his princess. The snow falling and pretending they were under mistletoe was so sweet. Beautiful and touching story about them confessing their love. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Seventh paragraph, click five just the girl opening lyrics
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That was wonderful! Such a cute ending!
Babyjokerkc48 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Great story I loved it! Your one of my favorite writers!
Katarina956 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
That story made me swoon. It was super adorable. I usually don't read one shots but this one was AWESOME.
LeDawn chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I read it today and I say make the epilogue it good but it ended to soon
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I havent finished it yet, in fact i just started reading but i want my invisible cookie. The song part, shes cold and shes cruel but she knows what shes doing. Shes bittersweet she knocks him off of his feet. (Just the girl)
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Awww. This was so cute! XD I knew Helga was lying when she said she didn't work at Tenderloins, but I know she didn't want anybody to know, especially Arnold.
I'm so glad her Arnold finally got together. This is the first fanfic that I read that has Arnold realizing he's in love with Helga, when it has always been Helga that's in love with him. I really enjoyed this one-shot. :)

Well, anyway, great one-shot and can't wait to read more of your stories. ;)
Shy Mittens chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This was so adorable! :3 I loved the ending, it was so sweet and happy. I really like the way you write, and never in my whole life thought I'd ever read a Hey Arnold fic. I'm glad this was the first one I decided to read w he grammar and spelling looks good, maybe only one or two typos at the most. This story was just really amazing and you did an amazing job on it Keep up the good work!