Reviews for Dont scare me like that!
yellow331akb3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I really love this story I just wanted the ending to be a bit more, *sigh* I don't know maybe a little longer, I feel like the ending was a bit rushed and it could have shown a bit more of Jinx trying to see if she would forgive him or not and what she would say to him. Then what Kid Flash would say back to her to convince her to forgive him.
miller fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was so cute
The Directer chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Absolutely beautiful.
writerforthelessknown chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
That was adorable. Flinx forever!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is one of the fist KidFlash/Jinx fanfictions I've ever read that really focused on them, and I'm really glad I read it!

CupidKirby
SecretlySnowQueen chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is really cute. it made me sad and happy and gave a totally different look into their relationship than other fics. Other than Kid Flash reading Jinx's diary, my favourite scene was probably this one:

"This is a joke..."

"Jinx..."

"This is a joke... H-he said, he would never... He loves me! He loves me!"

"It's okay. It's okay."

It was well written, showed a sisterly dynamic between Raven and Jinx, and was a Lizzie Bennet Diaries quote/recreated scene (or at least I assume as that is exactly what happened except Kid Flash is way better that George Whickam).
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
that was a very cool story.
Angel981 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
awww. I loved the ending!
someone chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
oh my goooddd... i totally loved the whole thing! i think that you totally did justice and that you are an amazing wrtiter to have come up with something like that . so cool and happy at the same time XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is sad but so sweet in the same time
And I loved it
Which is weird couse I don't usually like sad stuff but I loved this
So it's a good job
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Verh sweet. I can just taste that nasy sweetness. I don't like sweet, i like sour