Reviews for Crash Pad
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 1 . 8/11
I like that little dash of realism they hardly have time for in an episode
aapenname chapter 1 . 3/6
This is super cute. One of the things that always requires a suspension of disbelief is how the brothers go from nearly dying one episode to perfectly functioning the next. I love how you show that they all needed time to sleep and eat and recover, even Castiel (and having Sam wondering if staring at walls was normal for angels was hilarious!)
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I love it. Very nicely ties up that episode. And can I say again, like a broken record, how much I appreciate your stories? Especially the way you handle the relationship and feelings between Sam and Dean, and all the characters really. Thanks for sharing your talent. And it is a talent.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I love your aftermath of Frontierland. How everyone is trying to just ease their aches and pains, and the comradeship they each have with the other.

This one is from Sam's POV as well. I guess I miss your stories with equal POV. (liking Dean better by just a little bit)
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
D'aww, the cuteness! I love it when the family's together.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved this. The boys cranky, tired, wounded and sarcastic just make my day. Wouldn't they love to hear that? ;) Dean was like a little kid looking forward to going to the old west. Some of that still lingers here with just a touch of skepticism of how "great" it really was. Poor Dean. Clever ending!

Thanks for your weekly stories during the hiatus. They are appreciated more than you can imagine. I'm hoping that you'll continue to enjoy the Winchesters and their adventures enough to write many, many more. Thanks again. Until next time...
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was really great! All the members of the Team, battered and broken, but still together. Loved it! :D
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ouch now that I read this and only now realized they never did go into detail about what happened after they came back. I geuss actually being there would take away the fun in any western movie now and seriously poor guys could use a break that is fro sure.
I loved this and it was a fantastic read. Awesome job as always and can't wait for the next posting!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Ah, this is a really great summary of what the aftermath of this episode might look like. They really all were pretty battered and bruised from this one, weren't they? At least they were all still there, and had each other safe, and knew that they would get better, eventually, now that they had a weapon of their own against Eve and everything had miraculously worked out.
chuochuo chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Congrats on finishing your 400th story! Thx so much for all the wonderful stories you've written n shared :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Loved the ending! That was a nice reminder of Frontierland...which I must watch again soon!
lanri chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
congrats on hitting 400 fics! Every single writer on here should aspire to be you. Thanks for sharing your writing with us :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loved this. Quite liked how it was all from Sam's piont of view ... and how he fell asleep right in the middle of his narrative
fifimom chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love this. It's just enough. I've always wondered about that second shot. Thanks for filling the gap the show left.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Boy, they sure do! The first house my parents owned in the tiny town we grew up in was really basic. I could tell you som stories. lol

I don't really blame Dean for his reaction to the movie. Going back in time was quite a big case of culture shock for the poor boy. Ignorance is bliss for sure. And, as usual, he takes it all the way. :D

Love this. Just really adorable.

Nicely done. :)