Reviews for Crash Pad
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I love your aftermath of Frontierland. How everyone is trying to just ease their aches and pains, and the comradeship they each have with the other.

This one is from Sam's POV as well. I guess I miss your stories with equal POV. (liking Dean better by just a little bit)
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
D'aww, the cuteness! I love it when the family's together.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved this. The boys cranky, tired, wounded and sarcastic just make my day. Wouldn't they love to hear that? ;) Dean was like a little kid looking forward to going to the old west. Some of that still lingers here with just a touch of skepticism of how "great" it really was. Poor Dean. Clever ending!

Thanks for your weekly stories during the hiatus. They are appreciated more than you can imagine. I'm hoping that you'll continue to enjoy the Winchesters and their adventures enough to write many, many more. Thanks again. Until next time...
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was really great! All the members of the Team, battered and broken, but still together. Loved it! :D
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ouch now that I read this and only now realized they never did go into detail about what happened after they came back. I geuss actually being there would take away the fun in any western movie now and seriously poor guys could use a break that is fro sure.
I loved this and it was a fantastic read. Awesome job as always and can't wait for the next posting!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Ah, this is a really great summary of what the aftermath of this episode might look like. They really all were pretty battered and bruised from this one, weren't they? At least they were all still there, and had each other safe, and knew that they would get better, eventually, now that they had a weapon of their own against Eve and everything had miraculously worked out.
chuochuo chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Congrats on finishing your 400th story! Thx so much for all the wonderful stories you've written n shared :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Loved the ending! That was a nice reminder of Frontierland...which I must watch again soon!
lanri chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
congrats on hitting 400 fics! Every single writer on here should aspire to be you. Thanks for sharing your writing with us :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loved this. Quite liked how it was all from Sam's piont of view ... and how he fell asleep right in the middle of his narrative
fifimom chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love this. It's just enough. I've always wondered about that second shot. Thanks for filling the gap the show left.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Boy, they sure do! The first house my parents owned in the tiny town we grew up in was really basic. I could tell you som stories. lol

I don't really blame Dean for his reaction to the movie. Going back in time was quite a big case of culture shock for the poor boy. Ignorance is bliss for sure. And, as usual, he takes it all the way. :D

Love this. Just really adorable.

Nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I really liked this look at team free will all battered and beaten, but as Sam said, still there and kicking. I think it's cute how they all look out for each other in small ways. Like Sam glancing at Castiel every now and again or Dean soundlessly getting Sam an ice pack, It was a nice little tag and closer for a great episode. Thanks for the story, Charity.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was great. I particularly liked, "Sometimes it amazed him how easy his brother was to please. Some good food and alcohol, a woman who didn't look like the poster girl for VD, his car, and his family, and Dean was a happy guy. It had always been Sam who'd yearned for more. " I love the way you can express their perspectives in such few but powerful words.

And your ending was wonderful. I could just feel Sam's lethargy settling down on him ... and to end mid-sentence was perfect! Can't wait for next week's story!
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Such a funny, sweet tag to one of the better episodes in season 6. Love the banter between Sam & Dean - just being brothers again after the whole Soul-less Sam fiasco, & add grumpy Bobby there: "I'm about to light you up, boy, if you don't shut up,"- had me laughing out loud :))

Thank you so much K Hanna & congrats - for posting 400 stories! I love them all & keep coming back to reread the old & enjoy the new. Hope you'll keep the creativity going for many more years to come ;)