Reviews for When Perfection Takes Form
the-dragon-within-me chapter 16 . 2h ago
Okay this is like one of my top 10 Drarry fanfic in the whole world! Please tell me this is not the end cause I swear I will cry for next few months TT. This story is soo good and all your ideas are so well thought out. I love it! Please update soon I'm begging you!
SangreBlanco chapter 16 . 4/9
My dear arthor, I must say, I truly enjoyed reading this and thank you for writing this wonderful piece of literature.
Crimson Rosary chapter 6 . 4/6
Love it! :D
sassiecassiegirl1234567890 chapter 16 . 4/4
Love it. Update soon.
M. E. F chapter 16 . 3/30
Wonderful story and entertaining. Hope to see it continued!
Beth9891 chapter 16 . 3/31
Very interesting fanfiction. I looked it up on A03 as well, I was just wondering do you know if the author that adopted this story is still writing it. And if so who and were it can be found? ;) thanks so much hope your original story is going well!
sweetandspice chapter 16 . 3/28
Please update so good love it.
Tiffany chapter 16 . 3/22
It says it's completed, but it's in the middle of the story!
justanotherdot chapter 16 . 3/19
I love this story! Although a few things bothered me while I was reading...I sort'a like the way you wrote it in such a fancy way since it sort of fit in with the royalty thing they had going but the phrase " I do believe" got used way too many times. I understand if it's necessary because that's just how they speak but I can't help but feel ... awkward. Can't they be all royalty like without almost all of them using that phrase whenever they have to sound all official and stuff? Thank you for sharing and I hope you don't mind having someone loving you and your stories enough to stalk you. :-)
XOXO
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 16 . 3/18
aaah, I hope that you will put up an announcment when the adoptive-writer shares his/her's new chapter, so that we all may follow it on 'Archives of our own'.
Hope they know what they're doing because you are a fantasic author/writer and I would hate the quality and storyline to loose it's shine! I'll follow this and wait for news!
KendaO chapter 16 . 3/17
Waouh !
This is a really good story ! A great idea beautifully written !

I love the story so far. I can hardly put the book down! Please keep writing
Dragonraven91 chapter 16 . 3/9
Why does it say 'complete' And 'adopted' ?
You should've made it 'up for adoption' or something Like that.
I really do love the way it's written, but i hate unfinshed stories..
That's why I search only completed stories. I'm really disappointed right now..
Nemhain2009 chapter 16 . 3/6
I love this story!
femalefarrier chapter 16 . 3/5
keep going loving the story..