Reviews for Change of Hands
lumigo akvo9504 chapter 2 . 3/15
This is so awesome. Can't wait to see where it leads! If you can do add to this story, it's nearly been a year.
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 2 . 1/5
Please update soon!
OracleSight chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Interesting story, can't wait to read more and maybe see Yami Harry/Setka.
musicluver246 chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Love this story so far.
Gyromon chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
This is a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter of it
coe mcgraph chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
dumbledoor is doomed.
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Sakura Chara chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
COOL~! This is amazing~! Please update soon so I can see even more awesomeness~!
~Kura
pie480 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Very interesting. Also, did anyone else think hibari kyouya when they saw the word hibari? I did! Can't wait for more!
mariposa de cristal chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
bueno, me encanta dos de mis personajes favoritos en un solo fic, pegassus es fascinante su personalidad me encanto en yugioh y harry es mi personaje favorito de la serie, por supuesto me gusta mucho que dumbly sea el malo siempre me parecio que era muy manipulador, aunque segun el lo hiciera por el bien y petunia me gusta mucho como la pintas nunca me parecio que fuera mala con harry porque lo sintiera sino que lo hacia como si fuera obligada a ser mala con el espero seguir tu historia, hasta pronto
eliteshadow chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
cool story please update and post more soon!
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
love it
Noxy the Proxy chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Well then. I wonder what happens Next.
Kisa tracer chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
OK this is an awesome story. I like how this is already turning out and I really hope you countiue this story. I almost expected you to give Harry the millium puzzle but the bracelet is new to me at least. Please post again soon and keep up the good work.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
This seems really cool! I can't wait for more!