Reviews for Change of Hands
steven.horowitz.50 chapter 2 . 6/10
This is a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter of it
coe mcgraph chapter 2 . 4/16
dumbledoor is doomed.
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 4/7
Sakura Chara chapter 2 . 2/8
COOL~! This is amazing~! Please update soon so I can see even more awesomeness~!
~Kura
pie480 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Very interesting. Also, did anyone else think hibari kyouya when they saw the word hibari? I did! Can't wait for more!
mariposa de cristal chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
bueno, me encanta dos de mis personajes favoritos en un solo fic, pegassus es fascinante su personalidad me encanto en yugioh y harry es mi personaje favorito de la serie, por supuesto me gusta mucho que dumbly sea el malo siempre me parecio que era muy manipulador, aunque segun el lo hiciera por el bien y petunia me gusta mucho como la pintas nunca me parecio que fuera mala con harry porque lo sintiera sino que lo hacia como si fuera obligada a ser mala con el espero seguir tu historia, hasta pronto
eliteshadow chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
cool story please update and post more soon!
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
love it
Noxy the Proxy chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Well then. I wonder what happens Next.
Kisa tracer chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
OK this is an awesome story. I like how this is already turning out and I really hope you countiue this story. I almost expected you to give Harry the millium puzzle but the bracelet is new to me at least. Please post again soon and keep up the good work.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
This seems really cool! I can't wait for more!
Kai19 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
I'm delighted to see a new chapter is up, and I like the way Harry and Dudley are being portrayed! I'm really eager to see what will happen next, and if we'll find out about the last owner of the bracelet, Setka. I wonder if he'll be locked in the bracelet like Atem was, or if Harry is his reincarnation, or what... I look forward to the next chapter, hopefully soon! Please!
jessthereader13 chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
I like this version of Harry's aunt.
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Make more please
Jostanos chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Not without a fight and an international insidant he won't, Dumb Bee.