Reviews for Falling In
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Nice touch. I like this. :)
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is really lovely. You continue to have a poetic balance when you write. The constant push on the boundaries between them is interesting and so very them. Wonderful.
lovemboth chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
You write these two so beautifully. I loved the peek into this side of their relationship. Great job!
Nkhen chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Love that! Sensual, sexy but clever. Yey for great writing and ohh-inducing stories :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
"He lets himself to and she catches him". Wow! I love your style of writing. You are so descriptive, down to the smallest detail. I love how you write these two and I hope you will continue to bring us more stories about them.
stlouiegal chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
The dance between them continues. With roles reversed. With john being impatient. John being touched at joss. The fact that she thinks so highly of him. That she treasures her time with him. John realizes it doesn't matter, what to call what they have. What are those boundaries that john wants joss to cross? Maybe i missed something. Maybe joss is comfortable with how things are, maybe a little scared for change. Like john stated, joss has more to lose than he. John should be patient, I believe with time, joss will let go. Letting go totally free. I do love the closeness they share. The ability to know each other so well, where talk isn't needed. To have an unspoken language. That speaks in volumes. Nice delightful story.
PiscesChikk chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
this was incredibly sensual, sexy and very erotic. it was SO sensory and the imagery was amazing. i loved the teasing and the banter and the way both of them tried in their own way to label but still enjoy 'whatever this is'. and even though there wasn't a label to it, it wasn't sleazy or torrid. it still contained elements of respect and care and appreciation of each other.

i just totally loved this. bravo!
blacktop chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Such a lovely interlude for them. I like how tentative Reese is, how still unsure he feels about their uncategorizable relationship. His delight at discovering Carter wore the wine colored lingerie just for him was the sweet highlight for me. The contrast in moods between this story and that in Event Horizon was particularly well-done. brava!
tuberose chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
i know its complete but that. shouldn't be. so in love with careese.
SWWoman chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
He lets himself go and she catches him

Love this! Lovely fic about tow people slowly falling in love.

I'm lad to see you back, I have missed you!
jakela chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
He lets himself go and she catches him. - oh, excellent! Just loved this whole story. Welcome back, rose!