Reviews for Innocent
MRMenaMRM chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
How sad! I was totally into this and I'm a TruPan lover for crying out loud!xD I honestly will say Idgaf when it comes to that, if the stories good then I'll praise you for the writer you are, I don't flame! You two writers are so amazing! I totally love how you characterized everyone including the kids! I swear last chpt felt so B/V for me like Valley was Bra, Tate was Trunks and Trunks was Vegeta! I was like Bulmaaaa- uh I mean Marron lol. I'd be so on board for the book! You know as long as the Pan bashin AS WELL as EVERY other bashing will be kept at a low level. I want more Broten... And an update... Farewell to ya;)
haatman101 chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
why would you do this the story is great
Writer'sFantasy chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Yall have me swaying and emotinally clustered and now i just omg

But yeah its for the better
HerosReprise chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
You could finish this first, and then do a prequel, but if you think it's better the other way I guess that's ok
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Noo! I Think You Shouldve Finished This Then Did Prequels!
Juli the Shinigami chapter 6 . 10/10/2013

my babies
im done
tHIS IS REVENGE FROM AROUND WE GO ISNT IT TIFF ;-;
MarronChestnut chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
cute how worried trunks is to bad he doesn't know what's really happening
MarronChestnut chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
funny cause i knew pan was gonna be on this story at one point
MarronChestnut chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
trunks is strict nice trunks is a marshmallow compared to vegeta no that's strict man vegeta didn't even hugged trunks and he only hugged when he thought was gonna die i beat trunks hugged his sons
MarronChestnut chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
poor trunks and funny cause bra and goten are dancing while valley tate and trunks are crying their eyes out of the fact that their mother died sad
HerosReprise chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
So sad :( poor trunks. This is tragic, if only they could use the dragonballs.
I liked the little Broten moment, hopefully they have some sober fun times as well aha.
Gohanlaser9 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Now I'm sad!
Juli the Shinigami chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
This chapter was so sad!:,(
A-arbor chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
This chapter was sad! Poor Trunks, his wife didn't deserve to die... WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNGGGG?! Anywho, great chapter! Can't wait to say this exact sentence again in the next review once the next chapter comes out!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »