Reviews for Leon and the Servant
Aquacoral14 chapter 13 . 7/9
Wow. I love your stories. This has tons of Merlin angst, it's written in Leon's POV (He doesn't really get a ton of spotlight and provides a fresh perspective), and it clearly shows the commoner/noble gap. Really well written.
emily88034 chapter 14 . 6/17
This story was so angsty and well written!
Kirsten chapter 13 . 2/27
I really enjoyed this story! Fantastic character development. Well dine!
Ihni chapter 14 . 2/16
I was very pleased to read this chapter, as the detail about the low pay really really bothered me, and I was quite distraught to see everything else being addressed but this. Now, however, I feel like everything that bothered me has been resolved. I like the extended chapter 11 better than the short one for this very reason.
That said, I'm such a sucker for hurt/comfort, misunderstandings and guilt in fics, it's silly really, so I really enjoyed reading this story. Well done!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 14 . 2/15
This is a really good story. It's so rare to read anything from Leon's perspective. But what I really want to know is: what would happen if a couple years down the road (not long enough that Leon has forgotten this incident, but not too soon either) Merlin had to save Arthur and the Knights using magic, and Leon was the only one conscious but unable to defend them? I'd love to read a story like that. Cause I feel like after all that took place, Leon would easily be able to put aside his former views on magic if Merlin were the wielder.
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 2/4
Awesome story! I really loved it! I really liked reading this story from Leon's pov. I liked reading him coming to the defense of Merlin. I really think you got all their characters right. Especially Uther, about how harsh and then when he can be surprisingly human.

Awesomeness!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 9 . 2/1
My heart physically hurt reading this. Seriously. I was crying and everything... Am crying.
So. Fucking. Depressing.
DwaejiTokki chapter 14 . 1/21
I loved this! It was very well-written and captivating. Thanks for writing. :)
Obscured Angel chapter 14 . 1/17
Thank you for the extension, I was very curious about the wage part of it and what would be considered a normal pay.
Obscured Angel chapter 13 . 1/17
A wonderful story that I enjoyed start to finish.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
BreathingMagic chapter 13 . 1/10
Wow. . FANTASTIC! I was totally engulfed by this Story. All the Merlin bashing made my throat hur and my eyes water in sympathy, and the tears came full out charging down my cheeks when Merlin was made to kneel in front of Uther one lat time... Really, for most f this, Leon was my rock in the torrential river, giving me oh so Little specks of hope; albeit that more than once he had me shouting at him out loud - "say something, go to Arthur, COME ONE!" and stuff like that.
I realized even more how much you really had pulled me in when at your "magical scavenger hunt" I got all giddy - seriously, like I was 10 years old again - and started counting them on my fingers while announcing my findings out loud to my not-so-talkative Laptop Screen.
Suffice to say: This was quite a ride, I enjoyed every second of it (your writing is excellent!) and I loved your idea of making this all Leon POV. I've read many Merlin whump stories ('cause I'm a sucker for those) but having all the pain and hurt seem not only as a Reader but through the eyes of someone watching, realizing and slowly understanding, and only helping in oh so Little ways for me made Merlin's suffering all the more imminent and even more painful. So yeah, I completely and utterly love this Piece of work.
DragonThetan chapter 14 . 1/2
I admit I was looking forward to this part and I did enjoy what was given to us here, but what I really looked forward to were those few minutes when Uther was alone with the Steward at the end! But alas that was denied me! I was hoping to see Uther display his real personal displeasure at having not only the whole royal court, but a nobles from another kingdom see the boy collapse and the state of the true state of his condition. Uther is a very proud and arrogant ruler and to have everyone see that display would have greatly injured his pride and arrogance! And Uther is not one to withhold his displeasure in these things from others. Infact if he feels discomfort from these events I'm more than sure he'd love to pass that displeasure onto others and the Steward is a very handy candidate for that displeasure! Having said that, in this instance when alone with the Steward, after being forced to be reasonable while in the presence of the others, now being alone with him, I feel Uther would have visited his great displeasure upon said Steward and quite forcibly too! And I was looking forward to reading that! Might not that something you could add to the end of this?
DragonThetan chapter 13 . 1/2
The story as a whole was very enjoyable, even though I felt that it went on overly long! Drawing out a bit too much everything that befell Merlin. It felt as if you were throwing everything at him, I even half expected to see the 'kitchen sink' thrown at him!
May-The-Wolf-Girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is an amazing story, I have been looking for one like this for ages, so thank you so much for writing it :-)
Marouska009 chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
This story was simply fantastic! I loved it xx