Reviews for Leon and the Servant
ninagayler chapter 14 . 7/22
Well written story. The extra information at the end was also enlightening and not at all boring. Thanks for writing such an enjoyable and informative story.
Nice follow up, it was nice of Leon to share the work with Merlin and exact some vengeance by giving the squires the green horses.
Love seeing the series/moments from another's PoV, looking forward to how this plays out and the character growth.
CaitiAthena chapter 9 . 4/1
oh poor Merlin.
Lilyluna43 chapter 10 . 1/24
Finally! I wouldn't have been able to go through another chapter with Leon doing and Arthur noticing nothing! It was maddening!
1917farmgirl chapter 13 . 1/22
This story is my favorite Merlin story ever. I've probably read it half a dozen times now. It seems like I always have to come back to it and re-read after wandering around looking for other stuff for a while. I figured I should probably finally get my act together and TELL you that.

Bravo on a wonderful, caring, touching, funny, and just basically heart-felt story that explores the very early days of Merlin's life in Camelot. It truly is amazing!
Dossypet chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
This story actually made me cry cause I totally felt Merlin cause my life is so stacked up right now with different people's expectations and events that I can't believe I even had time to read this story. Thank you so much it was grand, keep writing please!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
I know the fire that Merlin started was one scene with magic, possibly the bandit attack, and when Merlin was looking for the sword in the river... Maybe when he was bringing up water for Arthur's bath?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
Glad they took care of all the roots of the problem
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 10/30/2016
The line about magic was a nice touch
Glad Arthur has realized the truth about what it is to be noble

It's wonderful to see Merlin on the mend
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
Uther is a bit OC here but I am glad to see progress being made to help Merlin
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
Leon is a smart one, to not blame the Steward further but to give him an out. Merlin really should just answer to Arthur and Gaius, like on the show, but glad you have fixed that here
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Glad he is getting taken care of
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
Wow, this was amazing! So glad the truth, the horrible truth came out
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 10/30/2016